chapter oo5

Thumbody Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYOHEE POV

Maybe.. Just maybe... Sehun don't love me anymore, Maybe.. he found someone prettier, smarter and most of all, he maybe found someone whom he loves more. He's young, nice, very rich and handsome, who wouldn't fall in love with him, he's every girl's dream guy. While me, who am I ? An ordinary girl who likes to nag on him everytime he'll go home? You may ask, why am I nagging him? That's because he's always leaving me behind, I might say, that he loves me, but why do I feel like he loves his work more? Maybe I'm just a burden, who knows? Maybe I really I am. Should I talk to him about .... us? If it's still exist.. I hope.

"Hyohee ahhh.." a very sweet and soft voice called me.. The voice full of love... He's here! I open my eyes slowly, but he's not that...

"Lu...Luhan?" I muttered, I saw him smile, smile like an angel. I linger my eyes throughout the room, yeah right, I'm not in 'our' house, I'm in my own room..

"I'm glad your awake, feeling better?" he ask. I was about to speak up when I saw our hands intertwined. He also look at that,and awkwardly pulled his hand away.

"Sorry about that." he said. I smile.

"Luhan, where's Sehun?" I ask, I swear I saw his eyes with filled with different emotions. But he still manage to smile.

"He's not here. I don't know where is he." he frown, his fist tighten.

"Luhan,are you alright?" I ask. He again smiled sweetly. Urgh, this boy!

"Yeah of course, don't worry about me.. Just take a rest." he said and unoticinglly held my hand again.

"Just don't worry. I'll be right here, forever." he muttered. Although I'm a little confuse on what he said and I find it a little weird, I still close my eyes and that's when I step again to dreamland.

END OF HYOHEE POV.

 

Luhan on the other hand was hurt, who wouldn't ? He loves Hyohee more that Sehun does. He would never leave her like he always does. He manage to show her his smile although deep inside him, he's shattering into pieces. If only he's on Sehun's shoes right now, he would take care of her,like a mother does to her child. He saw Hyohee sleeping..

"I will never hurt you my dear, I promise." he said and kiss the back of her hand,who's still locked to his. His lips rested on it.

"I love you, Hyohee..." he whispered to himself.

"If only I confirm my feelings to you earlier than Sehun did. If only I confessed to you earlier than Sehun did.. But will you choose me?" he sadly said. He then slowly crept a smile on his sleeping angel, even though his heart,is breaking slowly.

 

 

Sehun slowly open the door. It's so dark, he became nervous, and run towards their bedroom, but it was a mess. Hyohee is not there either. He grab some flashlight,and look for her throughout the entire house. But unfortunately he didn't saw her.

"No No No, she didn't leave me right? Noo No No." he keeps on muttering to himself.

"Did she find out?" he ask himself, he tried to call Hyohee's phone but it's left on the center table. He sigh in frustration. He then decided to drive to Hyohee's parents house to check her out there.

When he reached the mansion, the maids bowed to him in respect. Suddenly Hyohee's mom showd up.

"Omona,Sehun, I thought you're in work?" she ask. Sehun just bowed and smile.

"Umma, is Hyohee here?" he ask. The beautiful woman nod and said that Hyohee's burning sick and Luhan sent her there. He bowed and thank the woman.

He walk towards Hyohee's room.When he opened the door, his heart almost drop to the floor. Luhan,he's there, holding Hyohee's hands.. Luhan's eyes shifted on the door and saw the almighty Oh Sehun standing there with burning eyes.

"How dare you?!" Sehun punch his bestfriend's face. Luhan rub his cheeks and chuckled.

"I suppose to do that kid." he said and throw Sehun a dagger look.

"Sehun ah?" Hyohee woke up and gently called his name, Sehun's anger was lost when he saw Hyohee. He run to her and hug her tight.

"What did this do to you?" he ask Hyohee, the girl on the other hand shook her head.

"Why are you here?" Hyohee ask. Sehun's mind got confuse, why is she asking like that?

"C'mon let's go home.." he gently squeeze Hyohee's palm. Hyohee on the other hand lowered her head.

"What's wrong princess?" he ask and lean to Hyohee's forehead. Luhan on the other hand went out the room with a very broken heart.

"Luhan?" Hyohee tried to look for Luhan but he's already gone.

"Don't say that ing monster's name!" Sehun said with an annoyed tone. Hyohee sat back all of a sudden.

"Se..hun ah.." she saw his very dark eyes f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter