chapter o32

Thumbody Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun is currently holding Hyohee's hands while the nurses and some doctors were dragging Hyohee's almost dead body towards the Emergency Room. He can't stop sobbing,and he is very very nervous. His tight grip on her makes her hands go reddish. The nurses prevent him to go further, at first he insist but the guards prevent him to go inside the Emergency Room, when Sehun calmed down, he weakly sat down the bench outside the Emergency Room, he lean his head back and sighed, then suddenly a tear pour down his cheeks again, then he cried like there's no end.

He remembered how he found Hyohee lying with a lifeless body on a cold hard ground. He saw blood dripping on the side of her head, then that's when he realized, she had just shot on the side of her head. Then he immediately carried her to his car and towards the hospital.

"Why is this happening?!" he grab his hair, and he's very frustrated about what happened. His eyes shut open when he remembered, where Hunnie could be.

"Who could've done this !!!" he ask himself and continue to ask himself where the hell is his son right now.

"Where's Hunnie!!" he grab his phone and continue to dial Hunnie's number, too bad, it's turn off. Then his phone rung,and he saw an unknown caller appeared on the screen of his phone.

"Hello?!" he muttered, he heard chuckle on the other line.

"Sehunnie Oppa?!" he recognized that voice, it's from the , Arra.

"You!!!" he growled, he heard the other laugh histerically, then he heard Hunnie crying on the background.

"You had my son aren't you!!!! You ing !!!" he shouted, Arra laugh again, then turn to Hunnie who's crying endlessly, while shouting "UMMAAAAAAAAAA" he cried, as he's trying to call Hyohee.

"Hunnie ah~~ I'm sorry you have to die, but because your umma and appa is both es, you have to suffer, I feel bad you have to had both irresponsible parents." Arra said to Hunnie and carress his cheeks, the kid cried louder, amking Sehun tighten his grip.

"Where are you?!" he scream in frustration. Arra smirk by that.

"No, Oppa, you don't have to go here, I'll go there with your son and you have to totally cut anything about what's going on with your feelings for Hyohee . In exchange of Hyohun's life." she smiled at the little boy in front of her.

"You freak!" Sehun can't say anything, he's too weak to argue.

"Deal?" she beam and wink at the little kid.

Sehun can't think straight, if he chose Hyohee, Hunnie will surely die, but if he chose the latter, he will save both Hunnie and Hyohee. He sighed and grab the tip of his shirt and grip it tightly.

 

"Deal." a tear escape into his eyes and after that, he heard a ty laugh on the other line.

 

Luhan's tears were flowing down his cheeks, he don't know where Hyohee and Hunnie is, back when he entered the house earlier, he immeidtaley saw the gate of the house wide open, he  open the door and saw the mess and blood on the floor. It's been an hour since he sat down in the couch, crying. Not knowing what to do first. He's just completely shaking,and his mind went blank.

"What the hell happened now?" he grab his hair in frustration. He can't just believe what's happening now. After a long sighed, he decided to go grab some help with EXO.

 

"Luhan hyung, what happened?" Baekhyun together with Kris and Jongdae started to get curious about what's happening.

Luhan stared blankly at nowhere, he don't know how he will construct a word to say. His mind is too busy thinking about his family. He have no idea what's going on now.

"I-s-saw-b-blood." that's the first statement he said, the latter three automatically was shocked. Jongdae even stood up without any reason at all.

"You saw what?!" he exclaimed, Kris eyed him to sit down for a while and let Luhan finish his statement.

Luhan covered his face with his palms. Tears is starting to form in the corner of his eyes again, he really don't know how long he already cried, all that he knows is.. He's damn worried about Hyohee and Hunnie.

"C'mon, it's gonna be okay." Kris patted Luhan's back and he started to sob. Baekhyun and Jongdae just watch him with pity in their eyes.

After a minute of sobbing, Luhan started to calm down. He gently fake a sweet smile. Jongdae laugh.

"Now now, you look like a gay." he chuckled, Kris smack the back of his head while Luhan facepalmed.

"Well, am I ?" he ask Jongdae, the latter nodded.

"Yes?" he unsurely asked, he never ever really saw this side of Luhan, so fragile and weak.

"I don't know. But when it comes to Hyohee and Hunnie, I become like this." he muttered, Jongdae just nodded and gulp.

"Luhan, can you tell us what happened?" Kris asked, Luhan started to nod and reminisce that scene earlier.

"Back when I came home this afternoon, I saw the gate is wid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter