chapter o38

Thumbody Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Luhan?!" Hyohee exclaimed as the groceries she's holding fell down, Hunnie came in and his eyes widened, why is Luhan here??

"Hello Hyohee." he greeted back. Hyohee just gulp,she close her eyes and tried to calm herself down. Hunnie just simply stare at Luhan,who's looking at Hyohee intently, if looks can only kill, Hyohee might be buried 6 feet under the ground now.

"I knew it, I'm not welcomed here." Luhan said with a hurt tone, Hyohee grab Luhan wrist,but Luhan shoved her away. Who would want a girlfriend that is 'simply' cheating on you? Who would want a girlfriend that would invite her ex husband in a house without telling him? He's just mad, Hyohee screwed up big time!

"Tss. This. I am not asking you to pay me back with your LOVE. The least thing you can do is to think what other people might feel." he said and walk away, But Hyohee followed him, she hug him from behind,and that scene makes Sehun wants to have a break down.

"Luhan, no, pls don't misunderstand." she pleaded, but Luhan just wants to drive away and maybe, die.

"Hyohee, stop! I know this time will come, I know...." he was cutted off by Hyohee whimpered. He know she's crying. But he don't want to deal with it now, he sacrifice a lot for Hyohee and Hunnie, and this is what he gets.

"I need to be alone." he said and forcely shrugged Hyohee's arms around him and walk into his car, he roared his car away, don't have any idea where he will go next.

"I did a lot." he whispered to himself. A single tear started to pour down on his cheeks, he didn't noticed it, but hie vision becomes blurry, until he stopped the car and cried his heart out. He slam his head on the stearing wheel. He can totally feel how his heart is slowly breaking, how his world is slowly falling down.Everything about him, he is ready to offer it to Hyohee. But this is what she did. He don't understand why, Sehun cheated on her a long time ago, and he didn't even cared on what will Hyohee feels, but him, the man, who's always beside her, he noticed how she cry, smile and laugh. Then he treat her as a precious gem, a princess, he almost gave everything!

"Hyohee ah..." he cried. It's not that he's upbraiding what he've done to them, he's just really hurt! And he might think that he just wants to die rather than being in this situation. It hurts more than anything!

"Right." he parked his car at the beach and walk out, the night is almost approaching and he can see the moon lightning up the place. He took off his shoes and his tie.He throw it away somewhere and he slowly approach the ocean, the very peaceful ocean. When his feet met the cold water, he look at it and didn't hesitate to step back. When the water reach his waist, he smiled and close his eyes.

"That's right, I will die tonight." he muttered, he walk and walk until the water reach his mouth. He has a hard time to breath since the water is a little deep. But he doesn't care, he have to continue this, or else, he will suffer more in the future, he can't just manage to be in that situation where Hyohee and Hunnie will going to left him alone. Before he drowned himself, he first manage to smile weakly and look up the sky.

"I love you Hyohee, and Hunnie." he whispered, before completely drowning himself.

 

 

Sehun is following Luhan's car. He saw that it parked on the nearby beach. He first observe him, he went out of the car and started to take off his shoes and tie. Sehun grew alarmed, what is Luhan trying to do. When Luhan walk at the water, he grew nervous and went out his car, is Luhan, by any chance, going to commit suicide?

He started to watch him, until the water reached Luhan's head and he drown himself down, Sehun run towards the water.

"LUHAN HYUNG?!" he called.But no one answered back. He started to dip in the water and he swimmed deep down the water, but unf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter