chapter o31

Thumbody Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYOHEE POV.

I walk in my room and find Luhan sitting in the bed while reading his bunch of files, that I don't know where it came from. He smiled at me and patted the space beside him. I tuck my hair behind my ear and slowly walk at him, but instead of sitting beside him, I grab the papers he's holding and sit on his lap, it's not new to us.. I wrap my arms at his neck and he wrap his arms around my waist.

"Oppa Oppa.." I tilted my head and pouted, Luhan blew his breath on my ears, I squeeled by that.

"Yes my beautiful princess?" he peck my lips and bit the bottom of it.

"Hey~~" I teasingly smiled. Luhan smirk and lay me on the bed.He hovered in top of me and look at me with his burning with lust eyes.

"Luhan.." I blushed saying his name. But I frown when I realized that we're about to have a pre-.

"What?" he huskily peck the side of my neck and it gently, I prevent myslef from and lightly pushed him away but he just continue to press himslef more into my body.

"Hey..." I tried to protest, but his hotness is too much to handle. I unoticinglly wrap my legs on his waist.

"Pls. I need you.." he beg and continue to my neck,until his hands reach my . My eyes shut open and I automatically pushed him away.

Luhan blushed and grab his hair in frustration. I felt sorry but guilty at the same time, I mean, why can't I have with him, we've been together for about five whole years now and still, he's a . I lowered my gaze and fix my clothes. He stare at me blankly until in turned into a loving and concered look.

"I...I'm sorry." he muttered and kiss my cheeks. I weakly gave him a thumbs up and nodded my head, not still making an eyes contact with him.

"No, I'm a monster am I? I mean, you're not ready and I'm willing to wait.." he said sincerely. I look at him and gulp, I didn't notice that his hair is messy due to what happened, and I still find it hot yet cute.

"No Luhan, let's just sleep okay? Let's pretend it didn't happened." I said and lay down, minutes later, I felt a weight laying beside me, but I didn't bother to open my eyes since the situtaon is too awkward. I don't know if he's also facing his back at me, but all I know is I'm too shy to face him. I just felt an arms hugging me, I finally face him and we came face to face.

"Can you forgive me?" he ask, I nodded immediately and wink.

"No, the truth please, will you please tell the truth?" he pouted. I carress his cheek and nodded again, I imitate his facial expression and he laugh.

"Now you're not mad?" he asked like what five year old's do. I rolled my eyes and nodded. He smirk and closed his eyes, I just look at his almost perfect face,and I didn't notice that I frown for some reason, I just remembered, how Sehun sleeps before me at sleep. How he teasingly snort in the middle of the night just to woke me up and tease me with some nonsense things. He always tangled his long legs at mine and always holds my hand at sleep. And sometimes, he would woke me up at midnight and tell me 'how beautiful am I in his eyes'. It's corny, i know, because sometimes, I would just want to throw a pillow on his face, but after hearing his never ending compliment, I would find myself smiling and cuddling with him till morning comes. He surely knows how to make me feel beautiful and better.

Suddenly, Luhan's eyes shut wide open, I screamed in shocked and he laugh out loud.

"Don't scream, Hunnie might woke up." he said. I furrowed my brows and slap his shoulders harshly.

"Hey! Okay, Okay... We'll just sleep, but after you stare at my 'I know and Thank you', beautiful face." he complimented his own face, I act like vomittimg and he hug me to sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter