chapter o33

Thumbody Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan kiss the back of Hyohee's hand and look at her sleeping face, she's now in their house and he's been sitting beside her since the day she arrived. Hunnie is lying beside his mother and hugging her while looking at nowhere, Hunnie is so hurt seeing his own mother like this, Luhan told him that he will just gonna drink some water, and he walk away. Hunnie hug his mom tightly, he misses her so much.It's been a two whole week and she's still not waking up. Suddenly, he felt her move a little and she slowly open her eyes. Hunnie's face lighten up and he look at Hyohee, he sat up and run towards Luhan who's weakly sitting down the couch staring at him and Hyohee's picture.

"Appa, Umma is awake!!" he scream, Luhan can't believe what he had just heard. Hyohee is already awake!

Both of them run towards Hyohee's room and saw her lingering her eyes around.

"Hyohee ah~~" Luhan called, Hyohee stared at him and smiled.

"Luhan." she muttered, Hunnie threw himself at Hyohee's arms, not really caring about her condition. Hyohee rub Hunnie's back and she smiled.

"Hun." she called, Hunnie is teary eyed when he look up to his mom.Hyohee smiled.

"Hey, why are you crying now?" she asked.Hunnie buried his face on her tummy.

"I miss you so much."he answered, Hyohee looked at Luhan and gently smiled.

"Why, how long am I sleeping here?" she asked, Luhan sat beside her and held her hand.

"Two whole weeks." Luhan answered, Hyohee was a little shock on what she heard.

"Luhan, what happened to me?" she asked.

"Well, you've been shot, not just in the side of your head but also in your stomach. You had a lot of blood loss, and the doctors had the hard time to look for your blood, who had a blood type like you? -AB?" he asked, Hyohee chuckled by that.

"Who donated a blood for me?" she asked.

"Hunnie of course." he answered. Hyohee kiss the top of Hunnie's head and he wrap his arms around his mother's waist and hug her tightly.

"This little monster?" she eyed Hunnie, the kid pouted and she hug him tightly. The most precious thing for her.

"Umma, I promise I will be a good son from now on.I don't want you to sleep that long again." he hissed. Hyohee nodded, Luhan watch them having a bonding together, Hyohee and Hunnie, his family that never be his'.

Hyohee look at Luhan and reach for his hand, he smiled and gently took it, then he joined them.

 

 

After a week, Hyohee decided to go to shopping at Apgujeong. She miss going into shopping so much, and he doctor allowed her too, she went in to this one botique for guys, she's actually thinking of buying some shirt for her boyfriend, she missed Hunnie's 6th birthday, last week, so they decided to celebrate it this week. She started to dig in and choose for the right outfit, she saw this blue shirt and she thought that it's just perfect! She walk towards it and held it when one hand also grab it, she look up to the man who's holding the shirt and both of them had their eyes widen.

"SEHUN?" "HYOHEE?"  they both exclaimed, Hyohee is the first one to avoid Sehun's gaze. Sehun held Hyohee's arms and she face him, eyes to eyes. They stared at each other's eyes for about a minute or two. Both of their eyes is sparklin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter