chapter o21

Thumbody Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
We meet again my princess...

 

 

How will you know if you totally moved on? That feeling when you just shrugged it off when you hear his name? That moment when it just feels completely nothing when you remembered those precious times you spend together. How does moved on feeling feels like? Is it that feeling when you don't feel any affection to him anymore? Is it that feeling when you just rolled your eyes when you remembered that you loved a man like him? It's too hard to let go and move on. That moment when you used to wake up beside him, that moment when you used to his kisses, that moment when you used to take care and love him more that yourself. They say that being in love feels so magical, yet so painful. But moving on to the person you used to love more than anyone else is more painful.

 

She rub her eyes as she's looking for the man beside her. But what shocked her is when she just saw him lying on the ground.

"Luhan?!" she shouted and run towards him, Luhan woke up and got shocked why he is sleeping on the floor.

"Why am I sleeping here?" he ask. Hyohee shook her head not having any idea what he's actually doing down there. He sat up and gave her a morning kiss.

"Did you kicked me again?" he jokingly asked. She pouted and playfully slap his chest.

"Why would I do that?" she smiled and both of them fix themselves and went to the restaurant Kris' reserved for all of them for breakfast. Just as expected, everybody's there already including Hunnie who keeps on talking to Xiumin and his wife. They entered the restaurant and was politely greeted by the waiters. All of them whistled like Hyohee and Luhan had just get married.

"They're here!" Chanyeol shouted. Jongdae tap his back.

"Ow, seems like they had just made Hunnie's sister or brother." Xiumin grin. Hunnie's face lighten up.

"Umma and Appa made me a sibling? I want a little brother umma!" Hunnie shoutingly asked. The waitress and waiters smiled teasingly at them.

"Hunnie!" Hyohee warned and shut his mouth by covering it.

"But, Uncle Xiumin said..." Luhan covered his mouth again and bowed politely at the people around. They sat down and settled for their orders.

"Why are you two late?" Kris wiggled his brows. Baekhee whistled gaining warning look from Baekhyun.

"Over slept." Luhan said and munch his food.

"Really?" Jangmi, Xiumin's wife shook her head disprovinglly.

"Seems like not." Kris said and sip to his coffee while staring intently at the two of them.

"What?!" Hyohee raise a brow at Kris, after some time, they exchange intense gazes but Hyohee give up first which made Kris smirk.

"It's a misunderstanding people." Luhan cleared and offered Hunnie a bubble tea.

"What? You want us to believe you two by reasoning that the two of you had just over slept knowing that you guys were sleeping in one single mattress." Suho scoffed and raise a brow. Hyohee choke and Luhan immediately offered her a water which she gulped in just one drink.

"Excuse me? Suho oppa is thinking fast." Hyohee smiled and gain her poise. The rest just shrugged it off while still thinking that Hyohee and Luhan really made Hunnie's sibling. Which they really didn't.

 

Hunnie tap his feet impatiently while waiting for his mother to went out the bathroom. He keeps on knocking and knocking for like forever now and Hyohee can't seem to get out. After ten more minutes Hyohee went out the bathroom wearing her bikini. It's been so long since the last time she wear a bikini. That's when she and EXO went to Jeju.

 

 

She started to turn around and Hunnie rolled his eyes.

"Umma, change your clothes." he ordered and push Hyohee inside the bathroom again, but Hyohee just chuckle.

"Hunnie. Stop it, look we're the same. You're shorts is as the same as Umma's bathing suit." she pinch his cheeks but Hunnie scoffed and whine for her to get change.

 

They went out their hotel room and they saw a lot of y girls with their bikini on walking around. Hunnie covered his eyes and tightly hold his mom's hands. Until they reached the others.

"Omo! Hyohee?!" MeiChan, Yixing's wife was surprised.

"You're body is wow!" Jangmi held her waist make her turn around. The guy's eyes were obviously stuck to her body. Especially Luhan who received a lot of tease by everyone.

"Hyohee." he get near his girlfriend and make her turn around. Hyohee cheekily smiled.

"It's not that you didn't saw this before right?" Hyohee whispered. Luhan blushed and remembered that bathroom incident. He then smirk and playfully blew an air at Hyohee's ears.

"Hey lovebirds, mind helping us up here?" Baekhee has her cross arms while grinning crazily. They both gain their poise and helped Baekhee and the others up.

"Hey, Hunnie and Kyunghee played somewhere." Jongdae reminded.

"Did you tell them not to play far away from us?" Hyohee asked. Jongdae nodded.

"I did I did. Don't worry." he said. Hyohee smiled and continue with the foods she's cooking.

 

 

Kris came towards Hunnie and Kyunghee who's playing with the sands. But unfortunately Kyunghee was called by his mom.

"Kyunghee, you're mom's calling you." Kris said and the boy came running towards his mom.

"Hey, Hun." Kris salute. Hunnie salute at him too.

"Hey Uncle Kris." he smiled cheekily and Kris pinch the boy's cheeks.

"Want to made  a sand castle with me?" Hunnie asked. Kris nodded and they started making a sand castle.

Hyohee admire them from afar. Hunnie's face is so bright. Luhan noticed that Hyohee is staring at Kris and Hunnie. She face Luhan.

"Look at my son playing with that acting-like-cool guy." she said. Luhan hug her from behind and kiss her cheeks.

"He's really cool." Luhan whispered. Hyohee nodded.

"Yes he is, that even when t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter