chapter oo1

Thumbody Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

I woke up with the sun rays hitting my skin, I look around and find an angel looking man beside me.He was sleeping soundly. I trace his eyes, eyelash,his perfect nose, and his kissable lips with my fingers. I smiled a little, my husband, Oh Sehun looks so perfect, he's like an angel that was sent from above,how can his parents make such a gorgeous man? I decided to get up,even though I feel so sore between my legs. I walk towards the kitchen and prepare our breakfast. After that, I put it in a tray and went at our bedroom.

"Sehun aahhh." I sang while putting the food I made at the mini table beside our bed. I pinch his cheeks and slap it lightly,but he still didn't even move a little.

"Oppa, wake up! The breakfast is ready." I whispered to his ear. I saw him smile a little and he open one of his eye and take a peek.

"Breakfast?" he asked, I nodded quickly.

"I actually made it for my cute husband." I said. He chuckled and pulled me beside him. I am now facing his chest and I can feel his warm breathe in top of my head.I gently put my hands on his chest and feel his heartbeat. I look up to him and he stared right into my eyes.

"Goodmorning jagi." he whispered and plant a kiss on my forehead. I can't hide the smile that has crept on my face.

"Goodmorning too oppa." I replied. He suddenly get up and hold my hands tightly. He look at the food I made.

"This looks delicious." He smiled, and smell the aroma of the food. I chuckled on how cute he looks. He took a bite on the ham and egg. He close his eyes and said. "This is really delicious Hyohee ah!" he almost shouted.

"I really love the foods that you cook." he said. I playfully punch his shoulders,and he chuckled. Suddenly he leaned into me..

"But you know what?" he huskily asked as his face was just one cm apart from mine. I raise a brow.

"You still taste more delicious than this." he said with a dark eyes. I saw lust filled his cute eyes. I sit back a little but that only leads him to crash his lips to mine. I push him gently,since (gross! it's morning dude,and you're eating!) he's eating. But his hands suddenly hug my slim waist and my was glued to his chest. Since I can't do anything about this anymore,and damn man! He's so freakin' hot, I kiss him back. His kisses were just as passionate as ever, I can feel love and lust in there. I feel his smirk and he bit my lower lips for him to enter and roam my mouth. It just feel plain amazing. Suddenly,his kisses went down to my jaw,then to my neck. He gently laid me on the bed and hovered on top of me without breaking the kiss.

"I love you so much." he said under his breathe. I wrap my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. Suddenly he slip his hands in my s, squeezing it lightly. I moan in pleasure and the way he touch it,is just so good.

"Sehun ahhhhh." I almost scream when he rub my almost wet lower region. He shush me by kissing me wildly. He left me hickeys on my neck.

But the hot make out session was interrupted with a cellphone ringing. It was Sehun's. He sighed in frustrationand grab his phone harshly.

"I'll just get this." he said to me before he answered it.

"Hello?" he started,his eyes almost widened and I saw a little smile formed in the corner of his lips.

"Who's that?' I whispered,but not enough for him to hear. He just motioned me to wait and he went out the room. I lay in the bed and look at the breakfast I made him.

"He should eat this!!" I said to myself,and went to the bathroom to take a bath.

 

SEHUN POV.

I just want to shout in frustration when I heard my phone rang. I am having a make out session with my wife here,and that freaking caller had just interrupted the perfect moment. I grab my phone.

"I'll just get this." I said to her while her hands were on my lap.

"Hello?" I answered the phone without looking at the caller ID.

"Oppa, you said you'll have a breakfast with me." the girl on the other line said. I didn't notice the smile that was crept in the corner of my lips when I heard her voice. My heart was jumping in joy. I motion my wife to just wait here inside the room,and I immediately run outside towards the balcony.

"Deh Deh, I will have a breakfast with you beautiful, I'll just get ready." I replied to her, I heard her chuckle.

"Oppa, are you with your wife? Tell her that you're going out with me." she said, I almost want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter