chapter o22

Thumbody Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"SEHUN?!" "HYOHEE?!"

 

 

 

She gasped,feeling that familiar butterflies on her stomach. Until her heartbeat fastened and that familiar electricity rushing through her veins started to appear again. The man she tried to forget all this years is now in front of her, staring blankly at her, with a girl he used to cheat on to her on his arms. Hyohee awkwardly look at the both of them and she felt like someone is stabbing her from behind using a very hard hammer. Then suddenly memories just filled her mind, the memories that always haunting her. The day they met, the day he used to confessed to her, the day they became a couple, the day she had her very first heartbreak, the day he comforted her, the day he used to give that very sweet smile to her, the day of their very first kiss, the day he first told her he loves her, the first day their eyes met, the day they used to hug and kiss each other, the day they wished to be togetehr forever, the day at the hill, where they got married, the day they first become one, the day Hyohun came into their life. Not so easy to forget, and all of those memories is still sending excitement throughout her whole body.

"Hyohee ssi." Arra muttered looking at Hyohee with envy on her eyes. Hyohee stood still and didn't even move a little. But after some time, she gained her posture and gave them a forced smile. A smile that can melt anyone's heart. A smile that she first gave to him.

"It's nice to see you again, Arra ssi, Sehun ssi." she bowed and continue to walk like nothing happened. But her heart is beating so loud, hard and fast.She pass by Sehun and Arra and when she did, she close her eyes and sighed. She had just saw Sehun. Oh Sehun. The man she married, the man whom she shares her kisses, the father of her child, happilly holding other lady in his arms.

She slowly walks towards Luhan and force to plastered a smile on her face, luckily, Luhan didn't notice the frown on her beautiful face. He just walk with her towards the cashier, but before that, Hyohee made sure that Sehun and Arra is out of her sight. She continue to put the things they brought at the counter while Luhan is busily choosing what check is he going to give. They ended up paying for the stuffs and foods they brought, and fortunately they reached Luhan's car without Sehun and Arra showing up. Luhan buckled Hyohee's seatbelt but he saw Hyohee thinking deeply.

"Are you alright?" he asked and carress her cheeks.Hyohee let out an 'mmm' sound and nodded. Luhan pouts.

"Seems like not. Tell me what's wrong." he asked and peck her cheeks. Hyohee sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Okay, It's just I miss Hunnie so much now. I want to see him now Oppa." she did an aegyo which made Luhan cuddled with her for a moment. She continue to smile and hug Luhan because she can't help but doing it. Luhan feels so happy. They then decided to go back the resort. Once they're back, Hyohee immediately look for Hunnie and found the little man sitting at Suho's lap.

"Hyohunie." she called, the little boy's face lighten up and run towards Hyohee.

"Umma! What took you and Appa so long?" he pouted. Hyohee pinch his cheeks and handed him a bubble tea.

"Sorry about that our little prince." she kiss his cheeks which made the little boy giggled. He then hold his mother's hand and ask her if he could now rest because he's too tired playing with Kyunghee and Hyerin. Hyohee just nodded and sleep too beside her son. She close her eyes and remembered Sehun, he grew his muscles so much, he also had his hair light blonde. And his fashion absoloutely changed. He frown remembering how she nag on how she didn't like Sehun's shirts when they're going on a date in the past. But little did she know, that she was sobbing hard seeing him again. After that, she drifted to sleep.

 

 

She and Hunnie woke up and saw that it's already 10pm. Hunnie whine about his tummy and Hyohee came with an idea of them, to just eat outside. Hunnie cheered and agreed. She saw a lot of missed calls, mostly came from Luhan, she smiled and called him back. But she later on learned that he's already sleeping because Tao is the one who answered her call. She just simple changed into a animated tank top, a shorts a cap and a sleepers, Hunnie changed into a blue shirt and shorts and a sleepers. And both mother and son went to the restaurant at the seashore.

"Umma, what is this?Anyways I want this." Hunnie keeps on pointing into a chocolate dessert.

"And, do they have a bubble tea?" he ask while pouting. After some time, he grew pissed because Hyohee is not paying attention to him.

"Umma, Umma, Umma, Umma, Umma, Umma, Umma, Umma, Umma, Umma, Umma, Umma, Umma, Umma, Umma, Umma, Umma, Umma, Umma, Umma, Umma, UMMMMMAAAAAA!!" He half shouted but enough for some people to look at them, Hyohee raise a brow.

"Hun, choose an appropriate food, not dessert." she ordered, Hunnie whine and keeps on insisting that that choco dessert is the one he wants. But Hyohee didn't agree.

"Hun, eat rice! Rice!!! And I ordered that chocolate dessert, but you're just gonna eat that after you've done eating your food okay?" she said. Hunnie gave her a salute and chuckled.

"Aigoo, this kid really looks like his fath..." she didn't notice what she was about to say. Hunnie look at her.

"Are you that hungry?" she changed the topic, she sighed when the little boy nodded. He even rub his tummy.

"Umma, why you didn't wake up earlier? I tried to wake you up but you just keeps on sleeping. So, I also sleep again, thinking that my hungriness would go away." he said. Hyohee shook her head.

"I'm sorry baby boy." she said. Just in time their order came up, and Hunnie clapped his hands.

"This looks delicious." he grinned. Hyohee and him then, dig in to their food.

 

 

Both of them were walking at the shore holding each other's hand, the area is already empty because it's already 12am. Hunnie keeps on talking and telling stories to her mom.

"Umma, I laughed hard when she said that." Hunnie laughed remembering Hyerin again. Hyohee smiled on how Hunnie's eyes sparks whenever he's talking about Hyerin.

"Hun, I have to tell you something." she said. The little boy look up to her.

"What?" he ask. Hyohee let out a chuckled and teasingly smiled.

"I think you like Hyerin." she said. Hunnie pouted and his brows met again. Hyohee reached for his brows and parted it.

"I don't like Hyerin." he firmly said. Hyohee shrugged her shoulders off. Just then, they both saw a figure walking across them, Hyohee saw it but didn't pay attention to that figure, until the figure came and came and Hyohee's eyes widened.

 

She came face to face again with the father of her son. And worst, Hunnie is also there. Both Sehun and Hyohee stiffened, while Hunnie just stare at Sehun. Sehun saw Hyohee with a little boy. He gasped, that little boy he almost thought he's childhood copycat. That boy who cried because he ruin his sand castle. And that hits him, it's their son, Hyohun.

"Hyo.. hun?" he muttered. Hunnie was shock, how did this stranger knows his name? The little boy look at his mother.

"Umma? Who is he? And he's the man that ruin my sand castle." he pouted and look at the man again. Hyohee is speechless, she pursed her lips upward and fake a smile.

"C'mon," she held Hunnie's arms and grab him, the little boy continue to look at the man, who really looks like him. Sehun rolled his eyes and grab Hyohee's arms, making the la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter