chapter o35

Thumbody Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan is grinning widely when he learned that Hyohee already arrived in the building. His secretary is busy fixing some of the decorations. And some of his employees were also excited for this surprise, it's Hyohee and Luhan's 6th year Anniversary. Luhan fixed hsi suit and tie, he looks so handsome and all of the girls around is drooling over him, But of course, they also like Hyohee, cause everytime she's there, she's a nice and polite woman.

"Sir, can we turn off the lights now?" his secretary asked, he nodded and all of the employees hide to the place where Hyohee can't really see.

Meanwhile Hyohee arrived with Chanyeol and his wife, Yesol. Hyohee lazily get in the elevator and Yesol just wink at Chanyeol. Chanyeol pulled Yesol closer and crash his lips to hers, Hyohee's eyes widened, she awkwardsly scratch the back of her head.

"Uhh, you guys are aware that I'm here right?" she said and avoid their gaze, she awkwardly smile and both Chanyeol and Yesol, bowed in apologize.

"Sorry Hyohee. We didn't mean to do it, it's just Yesol is y as fu..." Chanyeol said, but Hyohee cut him off.

"Okay, yes, yes, I get it now. Uhm, yeah.. Well, Luhan is just around the corner here right? I'm sorry guys, but I told my father that I can't go to my office today cause you called me and told me that I should get my in here, I really don't know what's going on, but Thank you guys, my father won't let me get crazy lazy all day in my house, so he's telling me to 'hey,get your here in work'. always, But here you guys, you both called me, and you even accompanied me here in Luhan's office. Okay, I just know that it's too much, but can you guys tell me why were here?" she fastly said. Yesol and Chanyeol's eyes were wide. Why did she speak up like that, and fast?

"Uhh, actually, we're here because ..." Chanyeol was about to say something when Yesol covered his mouth.

"Hey look, we're here." she pointed out and they all went out the elevator.

"What the hell? Why is there no employees around? Chanyeol? Are you playing some prank with me?" Hyohee eyed both of them, they cutely shook their heads.

"I'm watching you two." she said and proceeded to Luhan's dark office, when she open the door, she sighed and turn back.

"Chanyeol, I knew it, you're just playing a prank!" she shouted, but the lights lit up one by one and she saw Luhan, standing in the middle of the room.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnDtAYVFWJI

"You know how fairytales was told?" he walk slowly, Hyohee look at Chanyeol and Yesol who's giving her thumbs up.

"Once upon a time, there this girl I saw for the very first time, she was drag by my friends at our private limo. She was protesting and shouting every now and then that time. Then I realized, that she's the girl who always love to sleep at our class. Well, I can't hide the fact that she's the most beautiful girl in that school, or maybe, I'm just afraid to admit that. She's this girl who like to kick people who tries to wake her up. She's thsi girl who likes to listen to Davichi songs and would always hum and sing around her car or her room when no one's around. She's this girl who loves to wear uggs in winter, and would throw away her scarfs once she used it already. She's this girl who likes to drink bubble tea, and her favorite flavor is chocolate. The girl who likes to laugh even the most lame joke ever, she also likes to sleep and hang her favorite dress around the room just to make sure that she will always see that.She likes ddukbokki and she's afraid to eat jajamyun. She has this collection of Twilight books in her shelves that she never read. She likes to act cute and pout. She likes people and her favorite show on TV is Running Man. And not to mention, her secret obsession about her Super Junior Oppas. Especially Kyuhyun. It's getting corny isn't it? But I wnat to mention one more thing I know about her. She has the best smile in the world. And that's one of the million reason I keep on falling in love with her every single day of my existence. Who would've thought that a guy like me would met an amazing kid like her? Cheerful and Beautiful. You don't have much idea how my heart beats for you and only you. Can I tell you a secret? I think she really looks y and beautiful in her dress today." Luhan lean in to give her a kiss on her lips, she tiptoed to meet his lips and the whole people in the room clap their hands. Hyohee pulled away in the kiss and hid her face on her plams, she's blushing so hard right now, she can't believe that there's a lot of people around, Luhan hug her while she's having this little 'Embarassing moment' herself, and laugh.

"You don't have to be shy, do you know that?" Luhan said and planted a soft kiss on her forehead. Hyohee look around only to blush harder.

"I love you and Happy Anniversary." he whispered. She nodded and kiss his lips.

"Happy Anniversary too Luhan." she muttered. It's been six years since they started this loving relationship of them, but would it lasts forever?

 

"Hey, Happy Anniversary you two." Chanyeol said. Yesol winked at them and they parted ways, Luhan is being a gentleman since that morning, he waited for Hyohee to get in the car first and he went in the car, they stared with each other first before Luhan buckled Hyohee's seatbelt.

"Why you have to tell that I like to kisk people when they tried to wake me up?" she asked Luhan, he chuckled and place his warm palms on her lap, since she's just wearing a skirt.

"Because that's you." Luhan replied, Hyohee rolled her eyes and just chuckled again, she buried her face on her palms again and blushed hard.

"It's so embarassing Luhan." she murmured, but cleared and look at Luhan, she stared at his eyes that's sparkling.

"But it's sweet." she said. Luhan smiled and pulled her again to anotehr round of heated and passionate kiss. When both of them pulled away, Luhan just simply stare at Hyohee's face, he tuck her brown colored hair and studied her face. Hyohee also stared in his face and she felt a hard 'pang' on her heart, seeing Luhan like this, loving her like he can't love any other girl, how can she say her feelings? That one day, she jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter