chapter o29

Thumbody Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun froze and his eyes went wild than normal. He can't believe what he had just heard. His son, Hyohun, asking if he's his real father. His heartbeat increases it's pace and his breathe shorten. How did he know? Did he heard someone talking regarding that matter? His son is one smart kid. His mouth was left speechless. He don't know what to say, he can't just choose the right words to say.

"Are you?" Hunnie asked without giving a smile. He just look at him with a blank expression on his eyes. Sehun sighed and smiled a little.

"Where did you get that information?" he ask. Hunnie lowered his gaze and pouted.

"I heard Umma and Appa talking." he look at Sehun's eyes again. Then spoke up.

"Tell me,.... you aren't my father right?" he said. Sehun's heart totally broke apart. Hearing those words from his son feels so dying and hard. Why he have to be this harsh? He's actually hearing those bitter words from the small lips of this little man in front of him.

"Hyohun... But...." he look straight on his eyes and Hunnie did so. Sehun nodded and fake a smile.

"I am your Appa." he said not really sure if that's the right time and place to tell him. Hunnie nodded his head and avoided Sehun's gaze.

"Yes." Hunnie said sadly. His tears were threatening to fall. Sehun can't help but to stare at the little him in front of him.

"Why Umma didn't tell directly at me?" he ask with a hurt tone. Sehun  sighed and guided Hunnie towards his car, when they're inside, Sehun patted the little boy's head.

"Your umma is afraid you would get  mad at her." Sehun reason out. Hunnie sob uncontrollably.

"Yeah right. I'm mad at her." he scoffed. Sehun smiled weakly.

"You can't be mad at your umma. she's a nice and beautiful person." Sehun explained but didn't enough to convince Hunnie.

"But she didn't tell me the truth. Is she a liar?" Hunnie look at his father's face. Sehun shook his head.

"She surely did that to protect you."

"Am I suppose to call you Appa now? Then, I have to Appa's then." Hunnie asked. Sehun chuckled on his cuteness.

"If you want to." he smiled sweetly. Hunnie also smiled and poke his father's cheeks.

"I'll call you Appa, cause you're my real Appa." Hunnie said with are-you-dumb tone.

Sehun felt happiness inside him, it's really beyond reality. His son, finally calling him 'APPA'.

"Then call me Appa then." Sehun implied. Hunnie hug him immediately and pouted, waiting for Sehun's kiss. Sehun laugh and kiss Hunnie.

"Appa, let's go grab some ice cream!" he cheerfully said.

 

 

 

 

Hunnie run in an empty spot and pulled Sehun's wrist to go with him, when they sat down and ordered, Sehun started to speak up.

"So, Hunnie ah~~ You're not mad at me?" he ask.Hunnie questionally look at him and purse his lips.

"No! Of course not, you're my Appa!" he playfully put an ice cream on the tip of Sehun's nose. Sehun chuckled and did the same.

"Appa!!" he shouted. The people around look at them.

"What? You're mad already?" Sehun put another ice cream on Hunnie's cheeks. The little boy laughed and bump his whole ice cream on Sehun's face while laughing teasingly. Sehun was shock but he just play it cool. He laugh along with his son and bump his ice cream on his face. Hunnie laugh out loud like it will never end.

"Appa! Look at your face !!!" he squeeled. Sehun wipe his face with a tissu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter