chapter oo7

Thumbody Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun... he's hurt,he saw how Luhan treated Hyohee like a princess, like a very fragile thing,like a diamond. He went to Arra's house earlier,while Hyohee is in pain, he don't know but he just found himself at Arra's arms, kissing her,hugging her, touching her. Maybe he's kinda nervous on what may happened to Hyohee, and he don't want to see Hyohee in pain. When he's back,he just saw Luhan and Hyohee laughing like nothing happened,maybe,she's alright now. Her smiled is just like that smile she's giving him,and only him.. But why is she showing that smile to Luhan?

"I'm very sorry,Hyohee." he said to himself. He sat down at the beanch in front of her room. Then sighed. But he was shock when Luhan went out and their eyes met. Luhan smirk and puch him.

"Hyung?!" Sehun said, The others except Hyohee and Baekhee went out to check out what's the commotion.

"Luhan hyung?!" Chanyeol blurted and went to help Sehun,but when he realized why Luhan punch Sehun,he also throw a punch on Sehun's face.

"Where were you?!" Luhan shouted. Sehun just stare at the tile floor like it's the most interesting thing in the world. Luhan drag him at the back of the hospital and throw him at the ground.

"Sehun! Answer me?!" He shouted and grab Sehun's collar,the three just watch behind,Sehun deserves it after all.

"I went away," he said in his weakest tone.

"While she's in pain?! Are you crazy?" he ask while shaking him violently.

"You just left her here Sehun, You left her while she's in pain when you should suppose to be here by her side!! But who is by her side that time?! No one Sehun!! NO ONE !!!!!" He punch his face again hard,making the corner of his lips bleed.

"I went away,because I don't want to see her in pain,because I can't take it, I was about to die when I saw her almost dying body in our room earlier. Hyung, I just don't want to see her in pain." he fired back,but Luhan punch him until he can't get up anymore.

"Serves your right Sehun, know what?! I want to kill you right now? You know how precious Hyohee is to me, I love her more than you does,or more than you did, she's not mine,but I still manage to take care of her like she's mine,but you?! How about you? She's all yours and you didn't do anything but to leave her alone in your house!! You !! You don't deserve her!!!" Luhan shouted and kick him once more and get back to the hospital with the three others. Sehun cried inside him,he unoticinglly tear up. He get up and wipe the blood on his face, he can't feel anything... He loves Hyohee,but he also loves Arra.. What should he do?

 

HYOHEE'S POV.

The door opened and I saw Chanyeol,Kyungsoo,Yixing and Luhan went in.

"Hey,where'd you go?" I ask, they all cheered and showed me a story book for children.

"Hey,what was that?" I said and grab the story book.

MIRANDA HOUSE AND BIG CHEESE.

"We brought that for the baby." Luhan said,Baekhee grab the story book and admire it with Yixing.

"Thanks Luhan..I can't wait to meet him or her.." I said and he chuckled.

"Do you want it a boy or a pretty girl just like you?" he ask, I made a face and he laugh.

"I want it a girl,so that I can dress her up,and I have someone to go with when I go shopping." I said, Baekhee laugh.

"I am so lucky now. I have someone to go shopping to." she said and stuck her tongue at me, I made a face.

"I want it a boy." Luhan said, and reached for my hand.

"Why?" I grew curious by that.

"So someone can wipe your tears and protect you." he said, I smile sweetly. Luhan's future wife must be so so lucky.

"That's nice." I muttered. I feel him squeeze my hand. I patted his shoulder with my other hand.

"I wish Sehun's here." I said sadly, I don't know but I saw Luhan's jaw tighten.

"Where is he Hyohee ah?" Yixing asked. Chanyeol threw him a look.

"I don't know." I sadly said, I think I know where he is, but I just don't want to confirm it to myself, suddenly the door burst out open and Sehun revealed himself with a black eye,and a lot of band aids on his face,I almost want to run to hug him,but I can't since there's a lot of wires connected in me.

"Uhh, guys,who wants coffee? C'mon let's grab some." Chanyeol asked pusposedly, they all went out but before Luhan went out,I saw him threw dagger look at Sehun, he just sigh and walk towards the sit beside me.

"Hyohee ah, how are you feeling?" he ask. I just gave him a thumbs up.

"I'm sorry.." he whispered, I look at him ad our eyes met.

"For what?" I ask, I just don't want to hear more lies.

"For not being by your side when you're in pain." he said and tears flow down his cheeks.

"I'm just afraid Hyohee ah, I'm really afreaid something bad might happen to you and to the baby." he said. I wipe his tears with my thumb and he kiss the back of my palm.

"I love you,pls. don't leave me.." he said. I almost want to laugh on what he said.,

"Sehun ah, you're going to study in New York right?" I sadly asked, he shook his head.

"Should I?" he ask with a pleading eyes like he's saying 'no'.

"Let's see?? Hmmm." I act like thinking. I close my other eyes and I peek at his face at the other one.

"Should you?" I teased totally forgetting everything.

"I'm asking you. Pls. say 'no'." he said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter