Chapter 50

Why we always go out for Bubble Tea

The weekend had been great. Luhan had stopped worrying when he saw that Sehun was back to his old self after a good night’s sleep. Their lunch did turn into a dinner though – not that any of them minded. They’d been busy undressing each other the second they’d made it to Luhan’s room and eating hadn’t really been important for a few hours.

Still – Monday came a lot sooner than Sehun would have liked and he had to go back to school. Not that he really hated going to school. He could meet his friends there. But school meant seeing Joonmyun. And seeing Joonmyun meant that he’d feel all guilty again. He really needed to apologize to the older. And to Luhan. But Luhan would have to wait a little. The risk of losing him was just too high.

“I’ll see you in class,” Sehun told Jongin after they reached their lockers. “I need to talk to Joonmyun…”

“Why?” His best friend raised an eyebrow. ‘I need to talk to Joonmyun’ didn’t sound like Sehun had been a good boy at the party.

“I’m pretty sure you’d prefer not to know…”

“Come on Sehun… You already told me he likes you… How bad can it be?”

“Remember when Baek showed Lu his CDs?”

“No…”

“At the party… They went upstairs… And… I kind of knew that they would be gone for at least an hour… You know… Those two and music… And they forget everything else for a while…”

“What did you do?” Jongin sounded a little alarmed.

“I joined Joonmyun in the garden…” Sehun shrugged.

“So?”

“I told him that I wanted a kiss… Because… Well… You do get a kiss on your birthday, right?”

“Yeah… From your mum… Or your dad… Or your boyfriend… Gosh Sehun! Stop this before it gets out of hand!”

“It did… Literally…” The teen had only mumbled the last word.

“What do you mean ‘literally’?”

“Let’s just say Joonmyun can work wonders with this pretty mouth of his, okay!?”

“GROSS!” Jongin pulled a face. “WAIT! He... You… What?”

“Yeah… I know…”

“Wow… So… what’s there to talk about?”

“It was kind of my fault… I wanted to apologize…”

“What did bambi say?”

“I have to go…” Sehun turned around to leave but his friend stopped him.

“You’ll have to tell him eventually… The longer you wait-“

“I KNOW! I just don’t know how to tell him…”

“How about the truth? That you love him… But that you feel like you’re missing something… That you would like to take a break to find what’s missing… I know this is hard… But not telling him is the worst thing you could ever do!”

“Not if he’ll never find out…”

“But he WILL!”

“How should he?”

“Sehun… Things like this never stay in the dark forever… He’ll find out one day,” Jongin tried to talk some sense into his best friend’s stubborn head.

“I’ll think about it…”

“Thinking about it won’t be enough!”

“Look… It’s not like this… thing between me and Joonmyun will continue…”

“You already said that once… And now you’ve gone even further…”

“I know… It’s not my fault that it feels nice, okay?”

“That’s why I’m telling you to take a break! Holy … Okay… You seem to really like Joonmyun… And I’ll never understand that… But by keeping this up – and we both know you won’t just stop – you’ll hurt both of them. Is this what you want? Losing Luhan and Joonmyun? Your boyfriend and one of your best friends?”

“No… But… If I continue everything with Joonmyun… I might still lose him… I already know I could never be with him forever,” Sehun looked at the ground to avoid making eye contact with Jongin because he knew he would only start to cry.

“I’m pretty sure he knows… But… Using him like this will only hurt him more… And it will hurt Luhan… But the worst part about it is that it’s going to kill you… Because I know how much you hate hurting them… So stop being such a quitter and get things straight!” Sehun only nodded before finally going to look for Joonmyun.

It didn’t take him long to find the older since he was already sitting in his class room, going through the notes he took the week before. The teen cleared his throat to draw attention.

“Sehun? Hey…” Joonmyun got up and walked over to where the younger was standing. “What are you doing here?”

“I wanted to talk to you…”

“Class starts in about 2 minutes…”

“Please?”

“Okay… Coming late once won’t kill me…” With that Sehun got pulled along to the student council’s office. It certainly did have some good points to know someone like Joonmyun. “Okay… I know this is about Friday… But… Let’s just pretend it never happened, okay?!”

“No, Joonmyun… not okay…” Sehun in a breath. “I… Look… I know this might sound stupid to you since you know how much I love Luhan… But I kind of… Like whatever this between us it… I thought that maybe… Maybe we could just continue that…?”

“Sehun…” Joonmyun sighed. “I already told you how I feel about doing this while you’re dating Luhan… I mean… I don’t really know him… But I’d hate to be the one to blame when he gets his heart broken… It’s not fair…”

“Okay… First of all… I’m the only one who is to blame… And second… I’m sorry… I know I already hurt you a lot because of this…”

“I could have stopped you…”

“You could… Yeah… But… I’m the one who should have never even started anything,” Sehun told him. “What about… How about me and Luhan… Taking a break?”

“Why do you ask me stuff like that? You have to know if you want a break or not…” Joonmyun grinned a little.

“No… I meant it more like… Would you like to continue this-“ he pointed at the both of them “-when I ask Luhan for a break?”

“Are you sure you want this?” Joonmyun started nibbling on his lower lip.

“Do you think I would ask you if I wouldn’t want this?”

“True… Okay… If you talk to him… And you still want to give this a try after you guys decided on a break we could try… Just… promise me to take your time, yeah?”

“What about you?”

“What about me?”

“Wouldn’t it to wait?”

“Sehun… I’ve been waiting for a long time already… A little more waiting won’t kill me… And I feel kind of bad about this…”

“Why?”

“Because from what you have told me Luhan really loves you… And I’m taking you away from him…”

“Joonmyun?” Sehun stepped a little closer so he could hug his friend. “Stop worrying so much about Lu… I worry enough already… And none of this is your fault!”

“Still… If you would have never met me…”

“That’s Kyungsoo’s fault… See? If Kyungsoo and Jongin would have never met… We could talk about this forever… But it all happened, okay? So stop overthinking everything and just live once…” the younger started to press small kisses along the other’s neck.

“Will you stop that?”

“Mhm… Right when you stop overthinking…”

“I’m not overthinking anything…”

“I can hear your brain work…”

“Shut up, brat!”

“You still love me…”

“I mean it… Stop this! You’re still in a relationship!”

“Just because I didn’t have time to talk to Luhan… So we could already get a head start…”

“Sehun…”

“Joonmyun?”

“No…”

“Okay…”

“Holy … Just… Do me a favor?”

“Sure…” Sehun finally stopped what he’d been doing to look up alarmed.

“Never… And I mean NEVER tell Kyungsoo about us… That means… Don’t tell Jongin! Please? He’d kill me! Let’s just… Not tell anyone…”

“Okay… Why?”

“Because they all like Luhan and they’d hate us for it?”

“Jongin already knows everything…”

“Oh god… no… What did he say?”

“He told me to tell Luhan and ask for a break…”

“He… Why?”

“Because he says it seems like I like you… So I should give it a try…”

“Wow… Okay… Still… I’d live easier without Kyungsoo knowing… He could tell my parents…”

“Okay… I’ll just tell Jongin that we decided not to rush into things…”

“I owe you…”

“How about a kiss?... Don’t say ‘no’! I’ve been dating Luhan for a while now… And we already kissed…”

“I know…” Joonmyun sighed again but finally gave in and kissed the younger who grinned satisfied now that he’d gotten what he wanted. Not to mention that they were already about twelve minutes late for their first class of the day and Mr. student council’s president himself hadn’t even been angry about it. Not that Sehun thought it was a good idea to make the president miss school… But being with Joonmyun gave him a good excuse not to sit through a whole hour of math.

“We should probably go back to class,” Joonmyun said when he separated himself from the younger a few minutes later. “We’re late…”

“I’m disappointed… How can the president of the student council be late?”

“Hey! I’m late quite a lot because of this “job”…”

“Nice… Give me a ring next time you’re here…” Sehun smirked.

“Could you stop that? This is the first time I’m in here and don’t work…”

“I certainly hope so… So… Mr. student council…” the teen made sure to let his fingers move up Joonmyuns upper body in a sensual way.

“Don’t call me that…”

“Mr. president… I need an autograph…”

“Why?”

“Well… You need to sign some kind of paper so I won’t get into trouble for being late…” he started to Joonmyun’s shirt.

“I’ll only sign it when you stop undressing me…”

“Why? I’m sure I’ll like you even better without any clothes!”

“You do know that I’m not the only one who has access to this room and there are four other people who could walk in on us any second?”

“That makes it more exciting,” Sehun smirked again before pressing his lips against the other’s collarbones but got pushed away rather quick.

“It would be in our school’s newspaper tomorrow and I’d lose my position as your president… That would also mean that we wouldn’t be able to meet here anymore… Think about that for a while… I’ll sign your paper, okay?” Joonmyun made sure all his buttons were closed again before he wrote Sehun an excuse for his teacher. “I’ll see you at lunch!” and with one last peck on the lips he shooed the younger back to where he should have been twenty minutes ago.

Jongin shot him a pleased look when Sehun handed his signed paper over to the teacher before sitting down next to his best friend. If only he knew that Sehun was about to go against every advice he had given the younger. Because why would Sehun need to talk to Luhan when none of his friends were supposed to know about what was going on between him and Joonmyun? Why give Luhan up when he could just add Joonmyun on top? And it wasn’t like anyone would get hurt because no one would ever know about it. Life suddenly seemed a lot easier that it had the whole weekend and Sehun was glad he’d talked to Joonmyun before confessing everything to Luhan.

 

 

A/N: DON'T FREAK OUT! I promise he'll tell Luhan! Soon! In chapter 52! So... yeah... xD