Last practice

~~Only Girl ~~ : Debut Days [EDITING]

March

Today is the last practice of our HISTORY dance. Tomorrow we will shoot the MV.
WHAT IS LOVE is already released and we (especially Luhan, Chen, Baekhyun and D.O) gained many many fans. Since I didn't appeared in the MV I can still go shopping or visit the supermarket without being stalked by many fanys..and saesang fans.

Right now I'm in the pracice room. I left earlier, because I needed to make some errands. I don't even know if Kai and Lay are finally home or not. I hope Kai is back..or wait no..then I have to give him my present...no wait then I have to see him!

I practiced a little bit. I must confess the last weeks I was lazy. The only thing I did was sending the practice videos, more not. No workout, no dieting,no dancing. Nothing.

Suddenly the door flings and 6 boys enter the room.
"Dani!" Tao yells and runs towards you. "Why you left without saying something!"
"I left a note on the table."
"No you didn't"
"Tao" Xiumin says "She left a note."
"Really?"
"Really." Kris says and hands Tao the note you left earlier.
"Oh..."

"Guys let's practice two times, exo-k will arrive soon." Kris says and we walk to our position. I notice something. No, I notice someone. Lay. He's back. He's being shy. He spys over to me. But when I look, he looks in another direction.

Our manager, who is shooting a practice video, starts the music. The practice works really good. I can work with EXO-M better than with EXO-K. 

"That was good. One more time please." Manager says.
"Ok...this time, Chen a little bit more on the right side. Xiumin more middle. And Lay...uhm..there was something, but I can't remember." Kris says.
"I know.." Lay answers and looks on the floor.
"Oh yes I remember!" Kris says and points to you. "Dani won't bite. If you stand closer to her, Luhan will have more place. So please..go closer." 
Lay's eyes widen and you look at him. He looks too and takes one step closer.

"Lay...closer." Kris says and Xiumin starts to push him a little bit. Lay touches his lips and looks on the floor. He then takes a look at you and you wink at him. He starts to blush hard and trys to cover it with his hands. You start to laugh.

After the last practice you walk to your bag. You open it and take the present for Lay out of it. The bags full of australian tidbits. Chips, candy, jelly bears, everything you could get and everything that Lay loves. Together with the bags in your arms, you walk towards Lay, who is sitting in the corner together with Xiumin and Chen.
"Dani...?" he stutters as you come closer.
"Hello Lay" you lean down and try to hug him, but he's sitting in a weird position so it isn't that easy. But you still hug him, what surprises him.
"This is for you" you say, hand him the bags and smile.
"For me?" he asks surprised.
"Yes, for my one and only Lay"
"Oh..uhm wow..thank you.."
"Oh and did you got my letter?"
"Yes...I got it.."
"Oh great. Oh and look" you say and take your wallet out. In your wallet is the selca of him. "I always carry it around with me."
His eyes widen and he starts to blush. Xiumin and Chen exchange looks before they start to smirk.

"Hello guys!" Chanyeol yells as he enters.
"We can start practicing now" Suho says.
I turn around and the first thing I can see: Kai.
He's standing on the door, crossed arms, bare and tired face, no emotions. He looks at me. Still no emotions. BUT I HAVE. My belly goes crazy. I go crazy. Inisde of course. If I would show my emotions now...oh god. I would squeal, run in circles till I'm dizzy before I would run outside the room and scream. Oh god what is happening here. You like him. Gosh Tao's words. Tao go out of my mind now!
Let's take a look at Tao. Oh god creepy. He stares and me, smirking and nodding. He's reading my mind again! I shake my head, I shake really much, then I look again at Kai. He rubs his eyes. He must be really tired.

"Dani?" Chanyeol says, as he appears behind you. "Is everything alright?"
"Yes..yes..I just use the toilet." You say, stand up, cover your mouth before you run out of the room.
____________________________________________________________________________________

What'a going on here?

Srs..I need more sleep....

COMMENTS, I WANT COMMENTS