Here we come China!

~~Only Girl ~~ : Debut Days [EDITING]

It's soon 10pm and I'm sitting in an airplane. On the right next to me is Chanyeol, who seems to sleep with slightly opened eyes, what is kinda like really creepy. On my left is Tao, who is also asleep. I guess the others are also sleeping. I must say, I can't sleep now. I'm too excited! My very first time in china!
Right after the korean showcase we headed to the vans and drove to the airport. The staff was so nice to pack our bagpacks and for the chinese unit, the suitcases. On our way some fans followed us in their cars. At first I thought it is cute, but it was really annoying.
Next Tao and Kai injured themselves. We helped them to the cars, but the fans were like everywhere! It took so long until we reached the car. I helped Tao of course. As his best friend I need to do that! I'm really worried, but now he seems to sleep in peace...well hopefully. 
Kai got help from the other members, but he gave me that helpless puppy like look. Well I don't know what I should do. One day he is nice to me, like today. But then again totally y and unfriendly. But still I'm really worried. I hope his back is not that bad...we still need him for tomorrow.

We fly already for about 30 minutes. The entire flight is about 1 hour. So yeah about 30 minutes to go!

"Might I hand you something to drink?" a flight assitent asks.
"uhm..a water would be nice." you say and she nods. She reaches down to her cart and takes a little bottle of water out.
"Thank you" you answer after she hands the drink to you.
"Do you want some more water for your friends?"
"I guess...yes..one more bottle would be enough, thank you" you say and she nods again while reaching down to get another bottle.

"Hey Tao..." you slightly shake his arm and his eyes slowly open.
"What...?" he moans with a sleep voice.
"Do you want to drink something?"
"No...How long do we fly already?"
"About 30 minutes, why?"
"ah..just..you know...to calculate how much time I still go to sleep." he answers and changes his position.

You turn to the right side where Chanyeol is sitting. You try not to look on his eyes, because it is still a horrible look.
"Hey Tower-Boy.." you whisper and his eyes rapidly open.
"What?! Did I oversleep again?!"
"Nono calm down. I just want to ask if you want somehting to drink?"
"Yeah..some coke would be nice..."
You hold the water in front of his face
"I just got this"
"This is good too" he answers and takes the bottle.

After he took a sip he hands the bottle back.
"Thank you" he says and wipes his mouth.
"You're welcome" you answer and take a sip out of the exactly same bottle. Chanyeol stares at you with big gloomy eyes.
"Is something?" you ask.
"Nono...it's just..yeah I just drank out of this..."
"You're not poissioning right? And else, I already shared a bottle with you, remember it?"
"Yeah of course..."
"So why are you so shocked?"
Chanyeol swallows and lays back down in his seat, changing is head postion to the other side, so that you can't see his tomato red face.

"Chanyeol, com'on I just shared the same bottle."
"It's nothing.... I'm alright...just tired...LET ME SLEEP!"
Your mouth forms an 'o' and you shrug.
"Whatever" you say and close the bottle before you put it in the bottle holder in front of you.

~~40 minutes later~~

The big blue sign welcomes us. Weeeh I'm so excited and I'm not alone: Luhan too. I know it's his hometown so he must be really happy to be back after about 3 years. The others are not so excited like me and Luhan. More sleepy and yeah...tired.
Together with Luhan I walk in front of our long line. We both fangirl over the airport, while the others roll their eyes, probably totally annoyed by us. But we don't care!

"Luhan! Look at this!" you say excited and point outside the big windows to the city lights which are literally a little bit far away.
"Waaahh!" he screams and presses himself against the window.
"It's amazing..." you whisper.
"I know..."
"Guys we have to go on!" Kris says and drags you and Luhan away from the windows.

Outside are waiting two big vans. The two managers are waiting in front of the vans.
"Hello guys, first of all, congrats to the perfect showcase and a big thanks to the coordi women and men who brought you safely here to china." one of the managers says.
"Next point. The korean unit will stay at the Beijing Hotel. The chinese unit, inclueding Dani, will stay at their new dorm in Chaoyang." he other one says.
"We will see you tomorrow at 11am for the rehearsel and after that we will have a press conference."
"The korean unit takes the left van, the chinese the other van."

We head to our vans without leaving a word like 'Goodbye','Sleep well' or 'Till tomorrow'. We're all way to tired! Me too...But I'm still really excited!
Like always I'm sitting in front, while the others are behind me. The korean van drives off first, followed by ours.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

---Chinese dorm--- [if there are pictures of the dorm with sunlight...imagine them dark! Because it is night!]

We arrive in a local apartment district. Everywhere high buildings and even that it is so late at night, there are still people outside. We all leave the van and head to the other car. Yes our coordi unnies followed us with our suitcases and bags. 
Everybody takes their stuff and heads to the elevators. Always 3 people + luggages can use it. So I have to wait a little bit. The others promised to wait, so that we can enter the new dorm together.
Finally my turn to enter the elevator. Tao and Luhan follow me and we squeeze ourselves into the pretty small elevator. We arrive at our floor and head out. In front  are the others waiting. Lay is the last one, he's still down in front of the elevator, waiting for his turn to use it.

"And still excited?" Kris asks.
"No..well actually yes..but I'm realy tired now. I just want a bed now!"
Kris chuckles as well as Chen and Xiumin. Tao is leaning half asleep on the wall. Luhan stares on the elevator.

Finally Lay arrives together with the two coordi unnies. The smaller unnie heads straight to our new dorm. On her way she takes the keys out. In front of the door she stops and starts rummaging in ther bag.
"Here, these are the extra keys for the leaders" she says and hands you and Kris a key. "Don't worry guys, we won't stay here. We stay at a hotel, same like EXO-K. So don't make any problems tonight!" she says and opens the door.

"This is the kitchen and living room area. Around that corner you can see the corridor who leads you to the 4 rooms. Always two members will share a room. But before deciding who will share with who, check the rooms, because we have a little surprise for you guys" she says and smirks.
"We will leave you guys alone now. If something happens, you guys have our numbers" the other one says and they both leave.

Chen and Xiumin fall both on the red sofa, while Luhan sits down on the grey chair and turns the TV on.
"Seriously guys?" Kris asks.
"Tv?" you say.
"It's 11pm, we still got time." Luhan answers without taking his eyes of the Tv.
"Well I will check the rooms!" Tao says and heads off. Lay follows him. 
Kris walks to the kitchen area and checks the fridge.

"It's full!" Kris says with a happy voice.
"What?" you ask and turn around.
"The fridge. We got a full fridge. Do you want something to drink?"
"What do we have?"
"Water...orange juice...some other juice...." he answers as he takes another look into the fridge.
"O-Juice please!"
"Ok, can you catch?"
"I can try..."
"You better catch it!" Kris says and throws the plastic bottle over to you. Luckily you catch it.

"Oh my god!" you hear Tao screaming. Lay rushes inside the room.
"We only have double beds!" he says.
"What?" you asks and give him a confused look.
Xiumin, Chen and Luhan stand up and walk to you and Lay.
"Come guys I'll show you!" Lay says and rushes to the room he just saw. You all follow him.

"This is the first one" Lay says and disappears in one of the rooms. You follow him.

"Oh that's what you meant..." you say as you see the bed.
"So we have to share a room...and a bed?" Luhan asks.
"Seems like." Chen says.
"So that's what the noonas meant with 'surprise'" Xiumin says.
Tao enters the room.
"All the rooms have these beds!" he says and takes your hand to drag you to another room.

"See yourself!" he says as he enter together with you another room.
"Oh and how do we decide who shares rooms with each other?" you ask and Tao shrugs.
"It's your desicion. With who do you feel comfortable in a bed?" he asks.
"Well..I don't know?"

You all meet up in the kitchen/living room area. Luhan is again sitting on the grey chair. Chen, Tao and Lay on the red sofa. You and Kris on the bar chairs in front of the kitchen counter.
Everybody seems to be in thoughts, because nobody talks. It's really silent, only the sound of the Tv is there.

"uhm..." Kris starts and everybody lifts their heads. "I guess...Dani has to choose."
"That's what I said before" Tao says.
"I know it will be weird for you...but with who would you like to share a bed?" Kris asks.
"uhm.."
"She obviously doesn't need to share with our manager right?" Lay asks.
"Of course...better someone of us..not this...yeah manager." Chen says and Kris gives him the 'look'. "Sorry I'm just saying. He always looks at Dani like a byuntae."
"Yes Chen is right" Luhan answers, again without taking his eyes of the Tv. "Who will volunteer to sleep with the manager?"
"Me!" Tao answers and everybody gives him a shocked look, "What? I'm the maknae. I will share it with him!"
"And you're really sure that you want to do that?" you ask him.
"100% sure. And I want the bedroom at the end of the corridor!"
"But I wanted-" Chen starts.
"Chen no. He is already so nice to volunteer as roommate of our manager, so he will at least get his favorite room." Kris answers.

Tao stands up from the sofa.
"Where are you going?" Xiumin asks.
"To my room?"
"Already? You don't want to stay with us?" Chen asks.
"Well..I already have my room and so I can sleep" he says and disappears with a big smile on his face.
"Why was he so smiley?" Xiumin asks.
"Probably because he has an own bed for this night..." Luhan says. Suddenly everybody gets why he volunteered.

"Of course..that's why.." Kris says.
"He wanted a bed for himself for this night and since our managers stay at the hotel tonight..." 
"Ahh he is a genius.." Chen mutters.

"I finally decided...but just if this member really wants to share a room with me..." you say after 5 minutes of watching Tv. They all lift their heads again.
"So with who you want to share?" Kris asks, who meanwhile changed his position to the sofa.
"Well...just if it alright...I want to share with Lay"
Lays eyes widen really big and he looked really shocked at you.
"With me...?" he stutters and points on himself. You nod.
"But just if it's alright for you. I mean we already share a room in korea..so yeah.."
"But you know, here you share a bed with him" Chen says.
"I know...so Lay..do you want?"
"Uhm...I...I.."
"Com'on Lay decide faster!" Kris nags.
"Ok...we can share..." he stutters and turns his head to the window.
"Ok great. I will change for bed now! Do you come then?"
"yes..yes."

~~15 minutes later~~

"So this is the room you decided to take?" Lay asks as he enters it. You're sitting at the desk on your laptop.
"Yes, is it ok?"
"Yes..yes..uhm..Dani?"
"Mh?" you mutter without taking your eyes from the laptop.
"You're sure that you want to share with me?" he asks and you look at him.
"Of course."
"Oh...ok...well I will change..."
You nod and he leaves.

~~10 minutes later~~

"I'm done..." he whispers as he enters.
"What?" you asks because you didn't understand him.
"I'm done we can sleep now" he repeats and you turn your laptop off.
"Ok me too..wait..just need to wait till it is off." you say and place your hand on the screen, ready to turn it down.
Lay walks to the bed and places his phone and a book on the side table of the bed.
"I will take the left side if it is ok" he says.
"Yes yes it's alright."
Lay lays down and covers himself with the blanket. You turn down the screen of your laptop and walk to the window to close the curtains. Afterwards you walk to the bed and sit down. Lay takes his phone and starts to write something.

"Before you make it yourself too comfortable. Could you turn the lights off?" he asks and you nod.
You turn the lights off and head back to the bed. You lay down and cover yourself with the blanket. It's one big blanket, so you have to share it with Lay.
Lay turns his head to you.
"And you're really sure? I can still change the room with someone else."
"Lay stop asking!" you say and move closer to him. His head is leaning on head of the bed and his phone his shining on his face. You place your head on his shoulder, what makes him blush.

You look at his phone display. He opened Youku, the chinese 'Youtube' and seems like he watches the History Mv again.
"What are you doing?" you ask and look back to him.
"I'm reading comments."
"Oh..and could I look to?"
"Of course" he answers and moves the phone to you. "If you could translate some comments. My english is sometimes not that good"
"Of course I'll help you" you answer and give him a smile. He smiles too and his dimples show up.  You turn back to the display and point on one of the comments, which is dedicated to him.

"This comment says 'I love Lay'"
"Oh thats cute"
"And this one says that you're cute"

You translate him a lot more comments. It's a nice time. You silently laugh a lot, trying not to wake the others. Some comments are really harsh to both of you, so you try to cheer up each other. After about 15 minutes Lay turns his phone off and places it on the side table.

"Let's sleep" he suggests and smiles.
"Yes! I'm really tired" you answer and cuddle yourself under the blanket. Lay lays down next to you.
"Sleep well" he says. The only thing you can see through the darkness is his back.
"Yes , you too" you say and turn around, so that you sleep back to back.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THATS A MONSTER UPDATE! As you guys can see new STYLE. Well more..just new font xD
Anyways I like it this way more than before, but I won't edit the recent chapters.
Tomorrow more and please..more comments..Last time...it were I guess..2 comments...

oh and here is the Room System:
Xiumin - Chen
Luhan - Kris
Lay - Dani
Tao - Manager

COMMENT! <3