Back to China

~~Only Girl ~~ : Debut Days [EDITING]

~Fast Forward~

19th april 2012

The past days we spend like this: show, practice, sleep, show, interview, practice, sleep, practice, practice,sleep and again practice. Back to today. Today I have to depart back to china. Tomorrow I have an interview together with EXO-M at Yin Yue Tai and afterwards we want to celebrate Luhan's birthday. Yes he will turn 22 this year!
My flight goes in exactly...2 hours. So I have to hurry up. We just finished our daily practice and actually we would have now the individual practice. Well, the boys will have it and I will drive together with a coordi unnie and a coordi oppa to the airport.

"Ok thanks for the practice. Break for 10 minutes" Suho says and ends the group practice. Your time to leave. You walk up to the black sofa, where your backpack is.
"Okay then guys, good luck with the next shows!" you say and grab your backpack. You're about to leave as Sehun drags you back into the dance studio.
"Yayaya you can't just leave like this. The next time we will see you is..." Sehun says and starts thinking "Suho when exactly?"
"I don't know..." Suho answers and looks over to the manager, who lazily lays on the sofa. He shurgs but then he leans over to his bag and takes the schedule out of it.

"Dani is scheduled in china until...well..we have about 3 interviews, one show and on the 26th april exo-m has to depart to Indonesia for the SS4. So...on the 2nd may they all should be back" the manager says and puts the schedule back into his bag.
"Okay then we see each other on the 2nd" you say and wave, again about to leave.
"Yah! What did I said before?!" Sehun yells and drags you again back into the room. "We all want a proper goodbye"
"Yes, we want. You will leave us for about..." Suho starts.
"...about 11 days+flight to korea." Chanyeol ends.
"So 11 days without you." Sehun says and hugs you "but wait that means...11 days until I can see Luhan again" he adds and lets off you. You chuckle.

"Be careful in china, okay?" Suho says before he hugs you and you nod. He embraces you into a hug.
"And eat much, take daily showers, don't overwork yourself and if-"
"Suho it's okay" you interrupt him.
"Okay, we just don't want that you get any injuries or that any ert chinese guys want to you and that just because you wanted to grab a snack at the next best restaurant. Take Tao with you when you want to eat outside the dorm"
"Yes, dad"
"Yah I'm not that old..."
"But you sound like my dad"
"I just care for you and now hurry up"
"I also want a hug" Baekhyun whines and you hug him.

"Seriously guys I have to leave now." you say, wave and leave. D.o runs after you.
"Here that I made for the flight. It's just a little snack. I know you love these and yeah.."
"Oh thank you" you say and give him a quick hug.
"Now hurry up" he says and waves as you enter the elevator.

In the lobby are the coordi members waiting for you. Together with your suicase and an extra backpack.
"Ah there you are. Hush hush into the van. We have less than  2 hours leftover and you know the korean traffic."
"Yes I know..." you mutter and walk to the van. 

"Do you have everything?" the coordi unnie asks as you all sit in the van.
"I guess..."
"Are you sure? Keys? Ipod? Passport? ID card?"
You rummage in your bag and find everything.
"Yes I have everything"
"Did you said goodbye to the members?"
"Yes"
"To all of them?"
You think for a moment...
"No...."
"Who you forgot?"
"Chanyeol..and Kai..."
"Oh damn...it's too late now. Send them a message"
"Actually I said goodbye..I just waved and said goodbye yeah...but the all the others got a hug."
"Aish you..."

As you arrive at the airport you rush to the check in. 15 minutes later you exit the security check and wait in the waiting area. It's already dark outside and it is raining heavily. About 5 minutes later your flight gets announced and you walk to the border bridge to bord the plane.

Here I come china
_____________________________________________________

---China, EXO-M dorm---

About 5 hours later you're standing together with your luggages in front of the skyscraper, which inclueds your dorm. It's dark and you feel a little bit scared, since there's just you. The two coordi guys left you alone, saying that they will visit you tomorrow. Now it's just you, the area, the sound of the wind and your luggages.
You enter the building and walk up the elevator to drive up.
Arrived at your floor you lazily drag everything into the direction of your dorm. Wondering if the boys are awake or even at home, you push the keys into the door and slightly open it. Inside: Light and the sound of the Tv.
They're home...

You peek inside
"Hello..? Somebo-"
"DANI!" Tao yells, jumps off the sofa and sprints to the door. He tears the door open and drags you inside, leaving your luggages outside. He pulls you into a tight hug, before he drags you into the living room area.

"Dani. Dani. Dani. Our Dani is back!" he starts singing as he tries to dance with you, making you even more confused.
Kris walks out of the kitchen to greet you, but as he sees you being Taos dancing doll his face changes.
"Huang ZiTao, what are you doing?" he asks
"Welcoming Dani?"
"Like that?"
Tao freezes in his position and looks at Kris
"Yes like that" he says.
"You're crazy"
"But Dani is back. I'm just happy to see my little friend again"
"I can see that?

"Dani is back?!" Xiumin and Luhan storm into the living room area. You're still in the freezedance position with Tao as they enter.
"Tao...please.." you whisper.
"ok ok..." he hugs you again "Dani is back...and you smell like airplane food"
Xiumin and Luhan join the hug, making a group hug out of it. Chen walks sleepy into the room. He rubs his eyes to make sure that he isn't dreaming as he spots you drowning in hugs. He walks up to the big hug and joins in. As they all let off you just collapse on the floor and look tired up to them.

"She looks tired, maybe she should go to sleep?" Chen suggests
"Yeah good idea" Xiumin says
"Are you hungry?" Luhan asks and you shake your head
"Okay then she can go to bed."
"But Lay..." Luhan says
"What's with Lay?" Tao asks angrily
"He already sleeps." Xiumin says.
"Do I look like I would care?" Tao says and helps you up. "Dani needs sleep"
"But Lay often locks his room" Chen says and Xiumin agrees.
"If he locked it again, Dani will sleep in my bed" Tao says and drags you to yours and Lay's room.

Tao slightly knocks and pulls on the doorknob. It's locked.
"Yah Lay open the door" Tao yells and knocks harder. "Dani, wants to sleep, so you better open the damn door!"
No response. Tao looks down to you.
"Do you have a pyjama in your suitcase?"
"Yes"
"Okay then you will sleep in my room" Tao says and smiles.

"You go and wash youself and I'll get your stuff" he says and you nod. You disappear in the bathroom. About 5 minutes later it knocks.

"Yes?"
"Do you want to change in the room or the bathroom?"
You unlock the door and peek outside. You startle a little because Tao's face is right in front of the door and just some inches away from yours.
"Oh sorry, I didn't want to scare you" he says. A hand of him appears behind his back, holding your purple pyjama.
"Now or later?"
You quickly grab it and close the door. Too tired to show any emotions.

About 10 minutes later you're standing in Tao's room. He normally shares it with the manager, but today he won't sleep in the dorm and so you can sleep there. You notice something: Two beds. Not the queen sized bed anymore?

"Where's the big bed?" you ask.
"I got these ones, because seriously...I don't want to share a bed with our manager. It's not like I would hate him...but I don't want to share a bed with him. So we bougth these."
"Do the others have new beds too?" 
Tao shakes his head
"Just me" he says and wiggles with his eyebrows.

"You can have the one in the right corner. The other one is mine." he says proudly and throws himself on his bed.
You walk over to the bed and prepare it for yourself. You lay down and make it yourself as comfortable as possible.
"So, I see you want to sleep. Let me change quickly." Tao says and disappears.

10 minutes later he returns into the room. Even that the lights were the entire time on, you fell asleep. Tao chuckles and lays down in his bed.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So here's the update :D
I'm thinking about ending this as soon as possible. So some interviews, shows, birthdays and then the end. Which will happen in Disneyland and after SMTown L.A. 
But who?
either 
Lay
Kai
or
maybe Chanyeol? 

I maybe kicked Chanyeol out, but there is still hope for him.
So yeah, after this story I will start something completly new!
It will also feature an EXO member, but I'm not sure yet who it will be. 

Anyways, end soon!

COMMENT!<3