Music Core

~~Only Girl ~~ : Debut Days [EDITING]

---Music Core---

Morning came and I got up really early to get ready for today's recording. This time Music Core. Still tired from yesterdays talking, I was able to take a shower and change into training clothes, since we will practice after we recorded, and fixed my bag. I gathered what I was supposed to bring with me, hoping not to forget nothing important like my pants...
The van was already waiting outside, just in time. Suho had to call for me several times, since I listen to music every morning. I got out of the building and went inside the van. We arrived at MBC's studio and went into our dressing room. For now, we'll be alone, well that's what I hope. I hate sharing rooms with other artists. They always start to talk with us and talk always about themselves and how they got popular and...blurr.

We got into our wardrobes and got our hair and make-up done. Since we are 7 persons and only 2 stylists it takes really long and after about 2 hours we were done with everything and started to warm up.

"And nervous?" I heard Chanyeol from behind.
"Little bit maybe" I say.
"Don't worry, two or three stages and it will be a daily routine." he says and gives me a warm smile.
"I hope so"
"Because of yesterday..."
"It's alright"
"Ok...I told it to Suho. Just wanted that you know that"
"Ok, you should tell it -"
"Baekhyun already knows it"
"Oh, ok, well then we don't have to worry anymore or?"

The stylists put the final touches on our make-up and take away the pins and clips on our hair. They start putting accessoires like braceletes and necklares on. They put on our mics and for my case they give it to me. Chanyeol the same. The show's producer called us saying that the set is almost ready.

After rehearsing the whole stage of Mama and History, we got out make-up retouched and started filming. Some of our fans, even boys, cheered for us. It took about 5 takes because of camera problems. Why do we always have camera problems?!
We are really tired and hungry. We all didn't really had a breakfast today and the only thing we want now: Food.

On our way back to the dressing room  we got greeted and congratulated for our stage by many other artists like: Nu'est, B1A4 and BtoB. All boys and they way they looked at me and the way the greeted me was really..special. The boys got bows and for me: Hugs, kisses on the hands and other...things. Can't remember the words.
We walk back to other room and get greeted by boxes of food. Chicken, rice, vegetables = Heaven!

The room is silent and the only thing you hear is the sound of chewing mouthes. For a moment you put your chopsticks back into the foodbox and just judge the other boys. Chanyeol eats really fast, same Baekhyun. D.O looks pretty discusted by his chicken wing, while Kai just stares on his food. Suho eats, like himself, slow and gentle. Maknae Sehun instead looks like a zombie. Around his lips is so much sauce and he chews on one chicken piece for minutes, while staring on the Tv to watch BtoB's latest stage.
You continue to eat and inconspicuous you keep watching Kai. He looks at his chicken, takes some rice, chews lazily tired and looks around the room, before his look goes back to the chicken. He doesn't seem to notice your looks, but someone else does.

"Hey Dani.." Chanyeol whispers. He is sitting next to you. "What's so interesting over there?"
"Huh? What do you mean?"
"You keep looking concentraded in that one direction"
"What? No..."
"You stalk Kai, don't you?"
"Noo!"
"Don't lie. I can see that"
"I'm not lying. I never did before"
"That's a lie"
"Tss..."
________________________________________

---SM building: Dancing studio---

Totally exhausted from the stage and the 2 hour dance practice, you collapse on the floor.
"I'm soo tired. Can we stop now?"
"We can stop with the group practice, but we still have to do the individual practices." Suho says.
"Yah....I don't want anymore" you moan and roll on your belly to rest your chin on the floor.
"We don't want anymore too, small lady" D.o says.
"But you guys just performed. I traveld around Beijing, had interviews, stages, practice, individual practice, tarvled back to korea, stages, practice, a conflict with Chanyeol and again a stage. I don't want anymore"

"Maybe Dani is right. It's 10pm and we still have to get some sleep." Chanyeol says.
"Yeah Suho. We have another stage tomorrow." Sehun says and takes a sip of his drink.
"Well...BUT we will practice more tomorrow!"
"Whatever you want..." you say and roll on your back "I want my bed now"

After packing my stuff, we walk to the van. It takes us about 15 minutes until we drove from the SM building to our dorm. After arriving at the dorm I walk to the trunk to get my bagpack. Before I can wlak to the entrance of the building a hand stops me.

"Dani wait a minute"
You turn around and face Kai.
"I heard you talked with Chanyeol"
"Yes"
"About the china incident?"
"Yes, you could say that"
Talking to Kai is as weird as it was to talk to Chanyeol. Both are inclueded in that story that happened back in china and I'm scared to talk to both. Not Chanyeol anymore, since we clarified that yesterday. But Kai...I mean he wanted to kiss me and for some reason he was in my mind the entire time. In australia, in china but since I'm bakc in korea not anymore. I'm kind of confused what actually is going on here. There is Chanyeol. He loves me like crazy and I rejected him. We stay as closer friends, best friends you could say. Then there was Luhan. He used to have some little feelings, but now he luckily found a new girl. I'm really happy for him and I wish him good luck. This girl is really special and I'm sure he misses her a lot. 
And then there are Kai and Lay. I had a date with Kai, rejected him, he avoided me and that made me sad. He then appeared in a dream back in australia. If you dream that someone kisses you, do you like him then? Anyways he acted like an idiot even after I came back from australia. But then he apologized and now? I'm not even sure. I often watch him, look what he is doing. Does that mean that I like him?
Then we have Lay. He was always really shy, didn't really showed his feelings. Then once he got jealouse when Chanyeol and I had one of our best friend moments. Also Lay kissed me in public and confessed afterwards. Since that he was shy again. I found his notebook, what is like a diary. Inside were two entire pages just about me and even a song written for a special girl. He sended me a letter because he forgot where he put his phone and added a selca.
I'm confused. Yes, that's what I am.

"Dani?" Kai waves in front of your face.  "You keep staring at me. Did you even listen what I said?"
"eh..what?"
Kai chuckles
"Seems like a no. I asked you, Could you bring this to a coordi noona tomorrow?" he says and hands you some papers.
"Of course I can" you say and take them before you continue to walk.

Again. I'm confused with myself. I don't know who or what I actually want or what actually is going on. I'm confused as hell. Somebody wants to clear my mind?

~~Ring~~ring~~

"Unknown number? ok...Hello?"
"Hello Dani"
"Who's there?"
"Shame on you for not knowing who I am. Turn around!"
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for all the comments! Really I love reading comments, now I know that there are actually people reading the stuff I'm writing here xD

Anyways keep commenting. Maybe someone wants to guess who just called here.