Korean Showcase 3/4

~~Only Girl ~~ : Debut Days [EDITING]

I'm sipping on my straw which is connected to my coke. I'm sitting on a little chair and behind me is the stylist unnie fixxing my ponytail. In front of me is a little Tv showing our showcase. right it's Kai's and Sehun's Run & Gun stage. The dance is weird, but hot.

"Hey Mini Leader!" Obviously Chanyeol.
"Hi Tower" I answer without looking at him. His voice and his sentance makes everything obvious. My eyes are glued to the performance on the Tv.

"Your rap recently was amazing!"
"Thank you"
"Hey, what is so interesting?" he asks and takes a look on the small Tv.
"Oh that performance" he says and acts like he would yawn. "I don't really like it."
"Shhhh!" 
"Oh...sorry"
"I want to hear the music. I like it"
"Oh...I see.."

Chanyeol takes another look of you and notices your look. The white dress, the more pretty female make-up, the way you sip on your straw, not trying to ruin the lip gloss. The performance ends and from outside you can hear how the crowd of young people claps, screams and simply fangirls/-boys.

"Is something?" you ask as you notice his look.
"You look...really beautiful" Chanyeol stutters.
"Thank you. You look really adorable with that fluffy hair. But kinda creepy too..."
"You don't like it?" Chanyeol asks and turns to the mirror in front of him "I like it"

"Dani, please to the stage!" a staff boy says as he enters the room. You nod and hand the coke to a staff girl.
"Chanyeol I have to leave, they want to prepare me for my stage."
"What stage? Two Moons is in 10 minutes."
"You don't know it? I will perform together with Luhan and Chen"
"Oh...that explains why you look so .... beautiful...." he whispers.

"You're always so nice to me." you say and walk out of the room. Chanyeol follows you.
"What do you mean?" he asks.
"You know...all the compliments."
"Oh, I just say what's on my mind. Between ... will you sing on stage now?"
"No, I will just play the 'girl'. You know what I mean?"
"uh..."
"Chen and Luhan will sing to me like...like you know...aish..I can't explain that now. I have to rush to my stage!" you say and walk faster. In those heels I can't run...

Backstage you meet Chen and Luhan. Around them are about 3 staff members checkng their make-up, hair, microphones. As you arrive they both smile.
"Am I late?" you ask
"No, don't worry, we still got some time left" Chen says as a staff unnie wipes his sweat off his forhead.

You notice again the pretty girl from earilier. She's again around Luhan and Luhan seems really happy.
"Hey Chen, who's she?"
"I guess..Luhan's girlfriend? I'm not familiar with her. Why do you ask? Jealouse?" he asks and smirks.
"No..no of course not. I'm just curious. He seems really happy around her."
"There's the rumour going around that our little Luhan has a crush on her, but I'm not sure if it is true..." I hope it is true...
"You should ask him later"
"Okay I will do that, good luck Chen!" you say and rush up to the stage.

There is really less light, romantic atmosphere. The boys walk over to their positions, the lights are just on them. The music starts. I really love this song, especially the chinese version of it.
I'm currently standing at the same place as before at the history performance. On my side the lights are turned off, so the fans can just guess if I'm standing there of not.

Luhan starts singing. His voice realy fits this song perfectly. He pits all his emotions in this. After awhile Chen starts singing, what is my signal to slowly walk down the stairs to them. Damn Chen's voice is just so amazing. Good that the lights are so less...I probably have goosebumps right now. Luhan turns around, Chen keeps singing. The audience starts screaming as they notice me. Luhan reaches one hand out and I take it. Really romantic situation. Chen is still singing his part..

Luhan leads me to the middle. I probably look like an idiot between two totally amazing singers. They both turn to me. 

~~Baby don’t cry tonight~~

Ok that was another signal...don't cry...gosh that song has so many emotions.

The song is short before to end. In the rehearsel I always turned to Luhan, to hug him. But now that I saw him with that girl, I changed my mind. I'm not jealouse, ok? I just don't want to ruin this happy moment for Luhan. I know that this girl would probably trying to kill me if she would see what is happeningon stage. So yeah, how to solve this?

I turn my head to Luhan and wink to him. I just hope that he understand, the audience seem to understand that wrong. 
After that I turn to Chen, second wink. Chen please understand me now!
I slowly walk to him. He smiles awkwardly. Nope, he doesn't understands me. Let's act a little bit!
I walk up to him, tip toe to reach his ear.

"Act with me..." I whisper and the fans go crazy. He simply nods and takes me hand. Romantic moment again.
He adds the last high note and Luhan ends the song with

~~Baby don’t cry tonight~~~tonight...~~

Luhan turns around, me and Chen turn around too. The light gets darker, the music ends. End of the stage.

Together with the two boys I walk backstage. Chen gets surrounded by staff members and I actually just want to rush to my changing room. My next stage will be in 6 minutes!

"Hey Dani wait!" Luhan says and grabs your wrist.
"huh?" you turn around.
"Thank you" he whispers. "Later..ok?"
You nod and give him a smile.
"It's okay" you say and point to the corridor which leads to your room.
"Good luck!" he yells as you rush to your room.

In the long corridor you meet Lay and Xiumin, who are rushing to their next stage PHOENIX. You give them quickly two 'hwaiting' signs and continue your walk to your room.
You enter the room and two girls pull you to your chair. One fixxes the hair, another applys other make-up. What you didn't notice: 2 groupmembers are sitting in front of the Tv.

As I'm done with the make-up, wish is much more...well..it's not beautiful and feminine than before, and done with my hair, I stand up, as I notce 2 people in front of my Tv.

"Eh..guys what are you-Tao are you crying?!" I yell as I see Tao who gets hugged by Sehun together with a tissue. I kneel down in front of him. He lowers his head.
"Oh com'on Tao why are you crying?" you say and look up to him, trying to get a look on his face.
"We watched your performance together with Chen and Luhan. He thougth it was so beautiful and full of emotions that he started to cry."
"Oh Tao~~~" you say and hug him "Stop crying. Please..." 
He nods and lifts his head and a little smile appears on his face.
"He's a really sensetive person" Kris suddenly says. From where do you come now?!
"I know, but Tao stop now, ok?"
He nods again.
"Sehun, take care of him. Make sure that he doesn't cry anymore. I have to change my outifit now!" you say.
A staff girl hands you your outfit and you rush to the chaning room.

He is really adorable. I didn't tought he could be so sensetive. He always seems so badass and you know 'wushu-like', but he is completly different. But hey...I fighted with my tears too. That song is just...to make people cry! Of course..it says *Baby Don't cry* but...it makes you cry.

"I'm done!" [Outfit]
"You're wearing the wrong shoes!" Kris and a staff girl yell in a choir.
You look down and really, you're still wearing the white heels from the recent performance.
"Damn.." you whisper.
Sehun throws the black sneakers over to you.

"Thank you" you yell and slip inside them. You hand the heels to a random staff girl and rush together with Kris out. In front of the door you stop and turn back.
"What did you forget again?" Kris asks.
"Nothing just...Tao stop crying now and watch our badass rap performance!" you yell inside the room.
Tao, who stopped crying, nods and turns together with Sehun back to the Tv.

Together with Kris you rush to the stage, where Chanyeol and Kai are waiting.Chanyeol gets connected to his micro and Kai is doing a dry rehearsel.
Lay joins in, his performance of PHOENIX together with Xiumin and Suho just ended and now he has to prepare for the next.
Leeteuk is currently on stage, talking some stuff about the recent and the following performance.

"Ok, good lukc guys" you say while a staff member connects you to your micro.
The others nod. Kai and Lay disappear.
"Good luck Mini Leader. I'm sure you can rock the stage" Chanyeol says and give you a big smile. You nod.
"Mini Leader?" Kris asks and laughs "What am I? Tall leader?"
"Yeah...you are.." Chanyeol says and laughs awkwardly.

"Chanyeol, stage 2, Kris, Stage one, please " a staff member says. Chanyeol turns a last time and makes a hwaiting sign before he leaves. You do the same and walk up to your position. Middle of the stage.
The lights are again turned off and behind you the screen lights up. The big EXO sign appears and under it your names. 
Kai, Kris, Lay
Chanyeol, Dani

The audience starts screaming and the music starts.

"Ayo waddup Kris?"
"Ayyoo wassup??"

Little bro talk on the stage? ha ha
 

"Saaaay Exoooo"
"Exxoooo"

Lay and Kai appear and star to dance, Kris starts to rap his part. Sounds like english?
Kris is done, Chanyeol starts. In korean of course.
I'm standing in the middle. No lights are on me. Just my sillouete is seen through the lights of the screen.

"That's right!" Kris says in his micro and both, Chanyeol and Kris, walk to me.
Together we walk down the stairs and my part starts.

"Selected vip wouldn’t it be mind-blowingly awesome
Now we’re on a rock rock rocket, just gotta keep your seatbelt fastened"

Total mess on the stage, me rapping, Lay and Kai dancing, Chanyeol and Kris - being badass cool.

~~Oneureun dugaeui dari, dugae, dugaeui dari~~

Now the part that I actually don't really like because it is really fast, but since I'm fluent in english, I won't have a problem with it...hopefully.

"No you’re not gonna shoulda woulda this and coulda woulda that
Cuz we’re never coming back to this trap
See those two full moons, you’re the chosen knight
Go and spread good news, cuz we got not time"

After that Chanyeol again and then the songs ends. With a special move.. Breathe in breath out. Normally. And Kai? He lifts his shirt, showing his abs. Was that planned? In the rehearsel he didn't do that. WHY NOW?!
We walk in one line and cross our arms. On the screen behind us, our names appear again. The lights turn off. The stage is done.

____________________________________________________________________________________

MONSTER CHAPTER!

sorry...anyways. Next Chapter will be Mama and the Q&A. I will take ANGEL out..that would be too long..Anyways. 

COMMENT <3