TaoHan birthday+SNSD

~~Only Girl ~~ : Debut Days [EDITING]

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" you yell the next morning to wake up Tao. Tao sits up in his bed, eyes wide open, before he can do anything, you already hug him.
"wow..I never woke up like that" Tao says during the hug.
You take his hand and drag him into the kitchen, where 6 other boys are sitting. On the table the cake you bought yesterday nigth. Presents, the candy you bought, more presents and another cake, made by D.O and Suho.

"Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday to you~" they start singing and you join in, singing along with them. A big smile appears on Tao's face and he blushes hard. With his hands he tries to hide his face, but it doesn't really help. 
You take a knife and hand it to him, making him confused.
"You have to cut your cake of course!" you say and he nods. Sligthly he cuts the cake and all members cheer as he's finally done cutting his first slice.
_____________________________________

---SM Building: Tao's and Luhan's birthday party---

SM organized a birthday party for our two chinese members. Some fans got invited as well..well more it was a shoutout over twitter saying the location and time and who arrived early got the chance to be a part of the celebration, who came too late...well you can think what happened. *coughs*cryingfansallovertheplace*coughs*

Anyways we started celebrating at exactly 6pm. Just us 5. 5? Kris, me, Lay, Xiumin and Chen. The birthday kids will come later. For the fans we prepared some chairs. Sm bought about 5 cakes. Some fans also brought some cakes, makes a total of about...15 cakes? I'm not sure myself but you could pretty much feed all the idol groups under SM. Shinee, Snsd, SuJu, The Grace, Fx and EXO, they all would get at least one slice. I mean each member a slice of cake.
Anyways we prepared the room. Some fans even helped us, so we had a chance to have a little chit-chat with them hehe. It's really intertesting how fans talk with you. Always nervous, stuttering and blinking forever. Like Kai...

"Yah Dani, help us!" Chen yells as he gets you out of your daydreams. You shake your head, getting out of yout thoughts, noticing that you still carry a chair around, but you forgot where it belongs to. You look around in confusion, wondering where it would fit in as you notice some free space in the last line. You walk up to the space and place the chair down.

"I guess we're done" you say "Lay, Chen - you can get the boys now"
The two boys nod and disappear. Together with Kris and Xiumin you line up on the podium next to cakes and presents and the fans sit down on their chairs and take their cameras out.
Seconds later Tao steps inside, followed by Luhan. They're both wearing something similiar to a party hat but it looks more like..mickey mouse ears?
Anyways they walk up to the podium and bow down, before we have the chance to do our regular intro. 

~~about 50 minutes later~~~

The door flies open in the middle of a funny story, which Tao tells us. The story when he first met Xiumin and said oppa. The fans and we are laughing really loud, so we don't notice the staff member who just opened the door way to hard.

"Park Boram, Lee-ssi wants to see you, now"
You're holding the mic ready to say something, but you overwhelmed with the situation.
"NOW!" the staff member says with anger in his voice. You startle and quickly hand the mic to Kris, who is standing next to you. Everybody seems a little shocked and confused.
Before you exit the room you shrug a last time to the fans and your members before you finally leave.

You follow the staff member. Lee's second office is right here in this building and with every step you come closer you get a bit more scared. This staff member sounded not so good and maybe Lee-ssi won't sound good as well.

The staff member storms into the office part of the building.
"Faster young lady!" he says as he speed walks towards Lee-ssi's office "Lee-ssi has not the entire time free"
"okay okay..." you whisper.

"Mr Lee, here she is"
"Thank you"
The staff member loks hopefully over to Lee-ssi, hoping for a response
"You can go now" Soo Man says and the staff member closes the door. You give Soo Man a scared look as you crouch yourself in the chair.

"You don't have to worry, I just want to discuss something with you" he says and sends you a warm smile, before he turns to his Pc. His smile kind of relieves you a little. But still...maybe he just acts like that.
"Soo...Dani" he starts "I have to discuss with you...two little things.." he says while he types something into his pc. He turns back to your and folds his hands on the table.

"I say two words: SmTown L.A"
"What is that?"
"You never heard of SmTown? My popular concerts?"
You shake your head
"And you name yourself an SM artist?" he says and laughs. dang embarassing...
"I will explain it to you. Until now I made about 2 of these concert tours and I want to mke a 3rd one...a world tournee. This time it is the very first time for EXO to be a part of this big event and since you are the leader of the group I want to talk with you about it" he says "and I'm glad that I talked with you about it, because you don't know of it"

"And you want to start the worl tour in L.A?"
"Exactly" he nods. 
"And when?"
"Today in about 5 days you will depart to L.A. I had to postpone the concert. It was planned for the 20th, but most of my groups are busy with other schedules on this day and so yeah...you will depart on the 7th may, on the 8th may you have free time in Disneyland and-"
"Disneyland?" you ask excited.
"Yes Disneyland, over the time in L.A you all will stay in a Disneyland hotel" he says and slides a brochure of Disneyland over the table to you.
"Oh my god..my very first time in the states, in the sunny L.A and I will spent it at Disneyland...oh god..I can't believe it"

"Calm down. Until then you still have many local performances on music shows and.."
"And?"
"You will practice together with SNSD"
"What?"
"You heard me, you will practice with SNSD because Yoona and Yuri are both absent due to their filming of their dramas and so you will replace one of them. The other members will tell you, who you will fill. Another backup dancer will fill the other position."
You look at him, again totally overwhelmed with the situation. You expected something like yelling and screaming because you made a msitake, but now you got a free stay on LA, for a concert in another country, to meet other fans, to go to Disneyland and to practice with SNSD.

"When will the practice start?"
Soo Man looks on his watch.
"The girls are currently practicing..you could visit them now, so you could discuss everything and start practicing tomorrow"
"Okay good..is that all?"
"No" he says and hands you a think folder and a think letter "These are the tickets and the hotel reservations. In the folder you can find everything about the concert, like the playlist, the song you will practice with SNSD, EXO's member positions for the stage" he explains and you nod.
"Ok thank you"
"Now you can go" he says and smiles. You nod, wave him goodbye and exit the office with the forms folded in front of your chest, resting in your arms.
____________________________________________

---SNSD practice room---

You exhale a last time, put a smile on your face, before you knock on the practice room. The music inside immedially stops and a 'Come inside' is yelled followed by laugher. You slightly open the door and stuck your head inside.

"Ahh Dani!" they say in a choir and you step inside like a shy students, holding the books in front of the chest, in your case the forms for the concert as well as the tickets. 
They're all sitting in a circle and the only 3 members who seem to know what you're doing here, welcome you.
Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Taeyeon welcome you and you just bow down in front of them.

"What can we do for you?" Yuri says as she appears behind the other three members.
"We didn't told you yet. Since you and Yoona are absent next week on the concert, Dani will fill one of your positions as dancers." Taeyon says.
"So I don't have to sing?" you ask. You have to lift your head, since the girls are taller than you expected. Of coure you met Sooyoung before and she is the tallest, but the others are pretty tall too. Until Sunny joins in. She is similiar to your height, but still some centimeters taller.

I chat with them for about an hour about the concert, the dances, the boys...yes the boys. They're like those girls in a schoolclass. They want to know everything about them,how they act, what they like and so on. And whenever I mention a name, at least one of them starts to giggle, the others of them join in and giggle as well while pointin towards that one member who blushes. Like fangirls...aish I didn't expected them like that. But then this..

"And you like one of them?" Seohyun asks you.
"What?"
They start to giggle again.
"Do you like one of them?"
"I like all of them"
"Naa not that 'like'. I mean did you fell for one of them?"
"No..."
They start to giggle even more. You look down to your watch. 8:45pm. The boys are probably totally worried.

"I better leave now" you say and stand up. Jessica drags you down again.
"No wait, who is it?"
"Who is what?"
"You know..who do you like?" she asks.
"N-nobody...l-like I said.." you stutter what makes it just obvious.
They start to giggle again.
"Lie!" Sunny yells and points at you.

"Let's just say all the names of the members and once she blushes, we know who it is or who it could be" Sooyoung suggests and the others agree.
"That's stupid.." you grumple.
"Well let me see..." Jessica starts.
"Who would fit you...?" Hyoseon asks and looks to the others.
"Ah!" Sunny says.
"What?!" the others ask.
"It's Chanyeol!"
You look up to her in shock.
"No!" you protest
"Did you guys notice a blush or something like that?" Taeyeon asks and evrybody shakes their heads. Sunny sits down again.
"Damn I tought I was right" she mutters.

"Didn't she said she likes dancers?" Yoona asks.
"Yes I heard that too!" some of the others agree.
"Then...Sehun?"
"No it's just my lovely maknae" you say and smile.
"ok..."
"Who else dances good?" Yuri asks.
"Lay?" Seohyun suggests
"Yes Lay" Sooyoung yells. You remember that you once talked with her about that. She knows of the kiss.
"No" you answer. Sooyoung looks confused.

"But you guys kissed.." she says and the other start screaming like fangirls.
"You what?!" they scream and you just shrug.
"Yes he made it in public. Predebut days" Sooyoung says. The others scream and giggle, before they bomb you with questions.

"So it's not Lay too?"
You shake your head.
"Kai" Hyoyeon suddenly says and you blush. shooooot....
"Ahaaaaaaaaaa!" they scream "It's Kai!"
"Aish you know guys that is stupid and also it's late. They're probably all worried at home. Especially-"
"Kai?" Sunny says and wiggles with her eyebrows.
"What? No! I mean Suho!"

You take your phone out. 7 missed calls, 3 new messages.
"See, they already tried to contact me" you say and open the messages to read them.

'We went home. The manager is waiting for you in the office. Don't be too late! Call or message us (Me) - Suho @8:09pm'

"See it guys, he's the most worried again. He's always being like my dad" you mutter while reading the next message.

'Thanks for the great day! ^^ We went home already. Suho hopefully message you, if not: Manager is waiting for you in the office :D - Panda @8:25pm'

"That's Tao, if you guys are wondering why his name is Panda"

'If you want me to pick you up. Call me, okay? - Kris @8:45pm'

"The last one is Kris. See, no Kai" you say proudly and Sunny grabs your phone. They all gather around it and skip through it.
"aww Selcas of you and the others...there is one with Lay..there with Chanyeol...many of you and Tao...YAH THERE IS A KAI SELCA! But where are you?...Yes Dani where are you?....It's a single picture of him...NO WAIT THERE ARE MORE!"

The only thing I want right now is a table to hide under it, so that nobody can see my red face right now. Yes I maybe have some pictures of Kai saved on my phone-

"KAI AS PHONE WALLPAPER!"
Okay yeah maybe even as wallpaper...but yah..let me okay?! I change it everyday to another member...dang why is today Kai-day...
"I have a system, everyday another member. Today's Kai day" you say. Sunny looks up.
"LIE!"
"no..."  you protest.

You quickly grab your phone out of the girl-circle and want to leave. In front of the door you stop.
"Tomrrow, 3pm, is that okay? I have a performance in the morning." you say and Taeyeon nods, the others keep to giggle.

Perfect...tomorrow will be perfect...
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Half edited other half...not

COMMENT!

Talking about birthdays and snsd HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SOOYOUNG!