12th Mengniu Music Chart Awards

~~Only Girl ~~ : Debut Days [EDITING]

In this chapter wil be something new, little flashbacks, which appear in Dani's mind, will be written in blue and cursive.

~~Some days later~~

The days passed really fast. Everydaywe practice in the dance studio, went into Luhan's relatives restaurant and after it sleep. And this happened daily. There is something that changed. Our manager took all our phones. Nobody has a phone now. Well..he has 7 now. He said it would be too expensive when we would call from china. Oh well...unfair. 

Today we have to appear on the red carpet of the 12th MenguMiu Music Charts and after it we will perform there. It will be our first appearance on a show and also our debut. I'm really nervous. I know that EXO-K will have their debut stage on Inkigayo later. Or did they already perform? I don't know..you know time difference. Here it is about 5pm, so korea...7pm? Well I don't know. We will watch the performance together later. I hope Kai feels better...

Currently we prepare for the red carpet. The boys will wears suits and I will get a dress. The chinese stylsist said she got 2 dresses for me. The one she got from a korean coordi unnie and this unnie found it in SM's clothing store under the section dresses->EXO->Dani. So I guess...it's one dress that I already wore?

Tao steps inside my dressing room, holding a big white dress protection in his hands.
"Dani, one of the stylists gave this to me. She said it is one of your dresses"
"Oh thank you. You can hang it there" you say and point to the clotehs rail. He nods.
"Could you open it please?" you ask, while you keep looking into the mirror, while the stylist keeps curling your hair.
He opens it and reveales a black familiar dress.
"Could you pause for a moment?" you whisper to the stylist "I want to check my dress..." 
She nods and you slowly stand up and head over to Tao.

"The dress looks good. I guess you already got the shoes-eh Dani?"
I stare at the dress. Something comes up in my mind. It's that dress. 'My Lady can we leave?' he asks and takes my hand to lead me to the car. I slightly touch the dress. It even feels the same. 

"Dani you're alright? Is the dress too perfect?" Tao asks.
"No...its just that I once wore this dress..."
"Oh when?"

'You look really beautiful...' he stutters. I remember his words. They appear in my mind. Everything appears again. I start to smile, but then my expression changes again. 'Where are you? You can't leave me alone here!'

"Dani, when did you wore that dress?" Tao repeats.
You turn your head up to him.

"On our date"
"We didn't had a date, Dani" Tao says and pats your head.
"I mean, Kai and my date" you answer before you turn your head back to the dress.
"Oh...that date...do you want to wear the dress today?"
You look up to him and shake your head with a smile.
"No, this dress is special. I will wear the other one"
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

---12 Mengniu Music Chart Awards: Red Carpet--- [<-just the video of the red carpet...if someone is interested]

We're waiting in a queue with several other artists. Before leaving for the red carpet I choosed this dress, because I didn't want to wear the 'date-dress'. Too many memories...Anyways, now we wait in this queue until one of the staffs of this show event will shout for us.

"EXO-M!" someone shouts and waves us. I guess that's the signal. We walk over to a big paper wall. On it written are chinese words, which I can't translate. We line up in a lineand wait for the next signal. I'm standing in the middle of the 6 boys. On my left side are Tao, Chen and Xiumin, Xiumin rigth next to me. On the right side Luhan (right next to me) then Lay and lastly Kris. Kris nods and I guess thats the next signal. We walk syncronized along the red-pinkish carpet. On the right side are fans screaming our names, holding banners up in the air, taking fancams and fanpictures. We sometimes wave to them and smile, because who wants to see photos of us with a serious bored face?
We walk up to a little platform. Because I'm wearing black heels, Xiumin helps me gentleman like up. On the little platform we line again up. I'm standing next to Kris and the host who welcomes us. In front of us are screaming fans behind a fence and cameramen/-women as well as journalists and other people from magazines
.

"Welcome, welcome you guys. So as you face this big crowd you must have your owngreeting method! Therefor 1, 2, 3..." the host says and we bow sync down.
"We are ONE! We are EXO-M!"
we say with our usual and familiar greeting method. And then we bow again down. Always formal!
"So in synch'. Let's have you introduce yourselves to everyone here" the host says "We'll pass the micro" he adds and hands it to me.
"Hello, everyone, I'm the leader of EXO Dani" I introduce myself and pass the mic to Kris. the others introduce themselves as well and Tao passes the mic back to the host, since he is the last in the line.

"Hello everyone I'm the host" the host says and I must chuckle a little bit...you don't say right?

"EXO-M, I believe this is your first time attending such a grand awards ceremony, right?" he asks and we all nod with a smile. The cameras keep filming and taking photos of us and the fans keep screaming and waving.
"So as the Leader, Dani, do you and your members have any hopes as to your future here in China?" the host asks and passes the mic to me.
"We feel incredibly blessed to be standing on this stage. Today we make our official debut, and in the future we simply hope to bring our music to people in every region of china. Thank you" I say. Wow...that came out of my mouth..wow..in chinese...wow..
I pass the mic back to the host and he goes on with his speach.

"A strong answer from their first appearance! And now we'll have the press take photos of EXO-M's debut." he announces and we move all a little to the side, cursive like.
"Everyone get closer together! Wow they're so handsome and beautiful of course" he says and winks at me.

We move a little closer together and show thumbs up to the cameras, like in our intro. I try to catch all the cameras in front of me. A smile here, turn, smile here, turn again. Now we're bowing in sync and follow the host down to a little table. Meanwhile he says something.
"Okay, thank you. We look forward to your performance"

On the table are 7 picture frame-like golden frames. A staff member explains that this is golden gypsum and that they want us to make hand plaster casts. We all press our hands inside and I must confess, it's not that easy. I take my hand out of the mixture and a staff member hands me a towel to dry my hand. After it another staff member places a glass window on the frame and closes the plaster cast of my hand. She hands me a pen.
"You have to sign it now" she whispers and I nod.
Quickly I leave my sign on it and pass the pen to my following members. After everybody is done we hold the frames up the the photosession starts.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

---12 Mengniu Music Chart Awards: Performance---

We first have to appear on the stage. Little talk session. We walk up to the stage from the left side and other chinese artists from the opposite side. I'm standing next to one of them. A male couple in orange suits. On the other side of me is Kris. We all got mics to answer questions, but I guess I will have to answer the most.
The other chinese artists introduce themselves and I must confess, I've never heard of them before. I don't know on of them. Then it's out turn. I count and we bow sync down
.
"We are ONE! We are Exo-M" Thumbs up, second bow - done.
I don't know how it is in china, but only my group bowed down, the other artists didn't. Is that normal?

"And here we have the korean boygroup EXO-M" the host says after our intro. I lean forward and glare at the host. Boygroup? Do I look like a boy?
"Actually we have 4 chinese members and a girl!" Kris says and all the artists turn their heads to us. I still lean a little forward and wave with a smile face to them.
"Oh...we're sorry"
I just nod fomal. Just forget what he said, maybe it was a mistake.

The next 10 minutes we just stand around, doing nothing than listening, smiling for fancams and fantaken pictures, more not. The other artists sings some acapella versions of their songs and then it is our turn to leave the stage and prepare for the debut stage.

~~15 minutes later~~

"And now EXO-M" the host announces and the stage lights turn a little darker. The song we'll start with is History followed by Mama. 
The song starts and I'm really nervous. It's a different feeling from the showcase. Showcase - 3,000 people watched us, now - half china watches us.

Everything works well and after some time my nervousness is gone. The stage ends soon, because the songs got cut, what is actuallysad, because it is our debut stage. the fans cheer for us, after the stage (and of course while the stage), we bow down and leave the stage.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

---EXO-M dorm---

Kris takes his keys out and opens the dorm doors. Totally exhaled and tired you all enter the dorm. Chen and Xiumin fall on the sofa. Lay walks up the fridge and grabs a snack. Kris rummages in his back.
"I got and take a shower" Tao says and everybody nods. He disappears and you sit down next to Chen. Luhan sits down on the grey chair next to the sofa and tursn the Tv on.

"Tv really?" Lay asks.
"We should sleep" Kris says.
"But tomorrow we have nothing" Chen says.
"But still its 1 a.m." Kris says and walks up to the dorm phone.

"Somebody called today"
"Did he or she left a message?" you ask without taking your eyes of the Tv.
"wait.." Kris says and plays the recorded call.
'Hey it, Suho! We just watched your debut on the red carpet on the chinese channel. You all look handsome and Dani really beautiful. The others are here too. They're all amazed by your appearance on the carpet. We also watched your debut stage. You make us really proud. Don't forget to watch our debut, okay? We really laughed much when the host said boygroup and Dani got that obvious discusted and annoyed smiley look. Anways sleep well and be careful in china! Bye bye!' 
"So nice of him to call us" Xiumin says and the others nod in agreement.
"We will watch the performance tomorrow on youtube" you say.
"China doesn't have youtube" Lay answers.
"Oh...then...youku?"
"Let's hope it is uploaded..." Chen says.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Today's update is done. I'll have school on monday -.- WHERE DID THE PAST 3 WEEKS GO!? It ended waaay to early. uhh guess what else is on monday? KAI'S BIRTHDAY <3 And today? KYUNGSOO weeeh ~~

He looks so adorable *-* but that cake..SHARE! I heard he and Kai got 60 cakes ENOUGH TO SHARE!
Can't wait for monday to see Kai's adorable piture featuring cake (Or his 6 macbooks)

COMMENT<3 (about this chapter...not the birthday!)