MAMA MV 2/2

~~Only Girl ~~ : Debut Days [EDITING]

You walk to the dressing room, where the stylists are already waiting for you.You sit down in front of the mirror and a girl starts to make your hair. They straight it down and prepare your bangs as well. As they're done they fix your make-up before they lead you to the dressing room.

"We will shoot the first scene of the MV now. That's why you will wear a this." she says and hands you the brown coat. Another staff girl puts your hair in a little bun. You turn around and look at her confused.
"You just straighten my hair..why..?" you ask.
"Just for some minutes." she answers and leads you to the set where the other boys are already doing dry rehearsels.

Tao welcomes you back with a hug.
"Dani, you look adorable like this." he says and you smile.
"You look all adorable." you answer.
"Let's start the recording!" the director yells.

You need to stand in the middle of the circle. The boys around you. As the music starts you all start to lip syn the mama lyrics.

~~Careless, Careless, shoot anonymus, anonymus, heartless, mindless, no one who cares about me...~~

Many cameras are around you, to shoot every moment of each member. Now it is your time to step out of the circle and give the camera a serious and creepy look. You have to repeat this scene for about 5 times, until the camera catches all the directions and all members. As you're done, you rush to the dressing room to change. First the new outfit. 

Our director said he wants to shoot at this set first. Because the set is really white, he choosed black, grey and white outfits for all of us. This is my outfit: Outfit. 
It's full in black, what suits the white location. The staff members
straighten my hair again and made my bangs again. Now it's time to dance! Luckily I can wear normal black chucks, no heels! Yeeys!

You step out of the dressing room and walk to the set. EXO-K is waiting, only Kai is missing.

"Can we start?" you ask Suho as you arrive, not noticing that Kai is still missing.
"No, Kai is still in the dressing room." Suho answers.
"He is again with a girl.." Baekhyun whispers.
"Oh I see...then how about a dry rehearsel?"
"Oh yes good idea, guys!" Suho answers and calls the boys together.

You walk to your position and start the dry rehearsel. Everything works well and finally Kai joins too. You can start the recording, what takes about about 15 minutes. After EXO-K, EXO-M follows. The K members will prepare for the next scene. The M shooting takes a little longer because of some problems with the music, but after that everything works well.

Finally done! I need water. 

You rush to the dressing room and take a sip of your bottle, as your staff members hand you your new outfit.
"Wait wait I need a break." you say and swallow the water.
"We need it too! But we can't. So go and change!"
"Ok ok.."
Your new outfit is similiar to the one before. Outfit.

Even the set is similiar. Set.
White set and black outfits.

You walk back to the set. This time you start with EXO-M, followed by EXO-K. Both shoots take about 30 minutes. Again dressing room. This time curls. Just light and smooth curls. Then your outfit.

"We will shoot a scene, which will look like it is shooted outside, but you still have to wear this." she says and hands you your outfit. You walk with it, confused by her words, to the changing room. As you open the box with the clothes you widen your eyes: Shorts. Like really..really short shorts. Outfit. [Yuri's]

You change into them and pull them down.
"They are way to short..." you whisper and walk embarassed out of the little room back to the stylists.

"You look amazing." the staff girl says and another one fixes your make-up. 
"No...I feel uncomfortable.." you say and pull your pants again down.
"It look awesome and now hush hush to the set!" the girl answers and pushes you to the exit. You try to hold on the door, but the girl pulls you out of the room and right to the set.

From far I can see the members of the K unit. They're waiting on the set. Actually they seem like they check the set. The good thing: Their backs are turned to me, so they won't see me. 
The girl keeps pushing you to the set, while you try to hold against her pushes.
"Dani...you go there now.." she angrily whispers.
"But no..."
"You go!" she yells so loudly that the boys turn around. The M unit is also at the set, outside, behind the camera, they turn around too. All the heads on me. I start to blush really hard. I slowly walk towards them...really slowly.. and they walk towards me...slowly too. They seem shocked, thats what their faces are telling me. What I notice too: the M unit is gone. Oh well..hopefully not because of me..

"Dani..you...wow..just..wow!" Chanyeol stutters as he walks towards you.
Suho and D.O exchange looks and smirk. You shyly look up to Chanyeol and blush.
"Uh..I don't feel comfortable.." you answer and stare on the floor.
"Oh don't be ashamed. You look good!" Baekhyun says and puts his arm around you shoulder.
"oh..uhm..thank you.." you answer and look up to Chanyeol who has gloomy eyes and a slightly opened mouth. Baekhyun lets off you and drags Chanyeol away. Then you look at Kai. He is standing in the corner. Still touching the set, but his eyes fixxed on you. He has a serious look on. Not smirking, no opened mouth, nothing.

"Let's start the shooting and get this done!" the director yells and the music starts.
____________________________________________________________________________________

I'm back! Stupid school...but ok. Tomorrow double update! Chanyeol and MAYBE a Kai POV...or maybe a Luhan....
I'm not sure yet.

The second update will be the last part of the MAMA shoot!

Oh and I want to apologize for ALL MY DAMN TYPOS! (<-I probably wrote this wrong again..) I guess you guys are sometimes like:

I will fix the chapters tomorrow. I promise it...

Oh and if there are any problems with the links SAY IT! For the outfits I just picked SNSD MEMBERS and for the set MAMA SETS. If something else should appears SAY IT.

And of course : don't forget to leave a lovely comment *-*