The notebook

~~Only Girl ~~ : Debut Days [EDITING]

You slowly open your eyes. The sun shines directly in your face and you start to rub your eyes. You can feel something heavy on your shoulder, so you turn around to look for it. It's Tao's head. He fell asleep on the sofa, like you. 

"Hey...Tao..." you whisper and Tao's head falls off your shoulder. Once Tao sleeps, there is barely no chance to wake him up, except your extremly loud. Or you have something extremly loud. Unfortunately I don't have something like this right now. So yeah..how to wake up a sleeping panda?

"Tao.." you say and shake his head roughly.
"yaaaaahh....Stop.." Tao moans and sits a bit up to change his position.
"Tao we really have to wake up..."
"I don't care..." he says and cuddles himself into the next pillow.
You turn your head to the Tv. It's still on.

That is obviously not the morning programm. I reach out to get the remote controle. The DVD player is on. Let's turn it off then we can see the time.

You turn it off and it takes some time until you can finally see the time.

"TAO IT IS 2PM!" you yell and jump off the sofa. Because of your scream, Tao falls of the sofa and rubs his head. You fix your clothes and run to the kitchen.
It's empty as you arrive. Nobody's home.

"Tao where are the others??" you yell. You can hear the bathroom door shut and a Tao who screams out of it.
"I guess practice?" he yells back as you hear the sound of water.
"Are you taking a shower now??"
"Yes!"
"Oh silly!"
"Did you saw my hair??"
"uhm..no." you whisper as you notice a note on the table. You take it and under this oen is another note. You start to read the first one.

Dear Tao and Dani Dani and Tao,
The K unit and I went to practice again. If you guys want to practice too,
We stay at the studio until 6pm. After that we will get something to eat. 
If you don't come, then we'll call you to get some take away food for you.
Kris.

"Tao?" you yell through the dorm and the water sound stops.
"What?"
"Do you want to get some practice?"
"No"
"Ok"

You take the second note, which is written all in purple.

Hello Dani Bunny!
Chen, Xiumin, Luhan and I went shopping in Myeongdong. We will be back 
at 6pm or 7pm. 
Oh and did you saw our MV? You look so pretty *-*
Lay <3
PS: Turn this note around. I tried myself in drawing. I hope you like it.

Ohh Lay.. you're always so cute and gentle. 

You turn the note aroud to see Lay's drawing. It is a little kangaroo with a guitar.
A smile appears on your face and together with Lay's note you walk to your room. On your way you pass the bathroom, where Tao is inside. The door opens and Tao steps out with only a towel around his waist and one around his neck. You quickly cover your eyes as you pass him.

"Oh Dani" he says and follows you.
"Do you and your nudeness need to follow me?"
"Excuse me, but our closet is located right next to our room."
"Oh..sorry." you say and walk into your room. Tao stucks his tounge out and disappears in the closet.

On Lay's bed is his purple MCM bagpack. Normally I'm not so prying...but I feel that urge to open the bagpack to look what is inside. I slowly walk towards it. Ninja mode on. Why even? I mean...still Tao is here. Let's be silent. I slowly the zipper.

"Dani?" I shrug.
"Yes?"
"Do you want something to eat?"
"No no I'm not hungry." I yell back as I slowly open the bagpack.

Suddenly you can hear the door open. You shrug and turn around.

"Are you..Dani what are you doing on Lay's bed?"
"I...I lost my earring..." you stutter.
"Uhm..I didn't know that you even have the holes for earrings."
You lift your hair to show your ears.
"See..hehe"
Tao steps forward and looks at your ears.
"You don't have holes..Dani..uhm.."
"Oh yes..stupid me..did I said earrings? I mean..I lost a bobby pin.."

Tao gives you the 'are-you-kidding-me' look and crosses his arms.
"aha.." he says.
"ok ok.." you say "I had the urge to check Lay's bagpack...."
"See how easy it was to tell me the truth. I will eat now." he says, winks and disappears.
You relief and turn back to Lay's bagpack.

As I open it I can see the inside: His purple beats headphones, his old plane ticket, a little plush, his passport, cords and his Ipod touch, some pens and last but not least a notebook. I take the notebook and his Ipod out of it. He never told me what kind of music he likes to listen and the notebook...well again this urge to look inside. I sit down on his bed, take his headphones and skip through his music list. Hitt-5, 2ne1, Super Junior, Della Ding, TimeZ, some american artists and what is that? I'm fluent in chinese, I mean I can speak and talk in chinese, but not read...well some things maybe but this title or artist is unreadable for me.

I touch on the mysterious title and the Ipod skips to the cover. I widen my eyes as I see myself as the cover. It's one of my teaser pictures. Now I can see the title of the song 'My Girl'. He still likes me. The song starts a little slow and keeps being slow. Is he singing in english? It's english right? It's really adorable. Chinese accent and even some lisps.

You reach out to get the notebook. As you open it some polaroids drop out of it. Even 4 times the one he sended to you.

So he took 4 polariods and the best he sended to me. He must like me a lot. Just the best for me.

You take the photos from the floor and place them back to the front page of the notebook. You lean back onto Lay's pillow and make it yourself comfortable. You take the headphones off to change the size of them. As your done, you put them back on your head. Then you take Lay's Ipod to click on the repeat button, to repeat his song. You lean back into the pillow and start to skip the sides of his notebook.

Pictures of the members, polaroids of all of us with our names under it, little diary-like entries of his daily life since he came to korea, korean words he barely remembers, lyrics for various songs and even songs he wrote himself, unfinished letters for his family in china, and there is even another version of the letter he sended to me. I read it and I must say: I like this one more. I take it out of the notebook, fold it and put it my hoodie pocket before I continue reading the entries.

I skip again a page and I'm short before the end of this book. It's full with daily entries, notes, pictures. I skip to the last two pages and widen my eyes. The headline of the side is 'My one and only Boram' and under it pictures of me. Next to every picture is a little drawing, something like hearts or smileys. And under every picture is something written. 'My first selca with her' - shows a picture of me and Lay on the set of the MAMA MV when we took a polaroid selca. Or. 'Boram's teaser shoot' - shows my teaser picture for our mini album. Or. 'Boram in the news' - obviously a print of one of the news in the internet when my picture was launched online. Remember? Who's that girl?

I think this is really adorable and really cute. I'm really pleased, he seems like a little fan. He just doesn't act like a fan. He is more the quiet, shy but still funny type of boy. 
I skip to the very last side. The lyrics for..'My Girl'? I read through it. It's really all in english. Many mistakes but hey, I can correct this right?

You take a pen, which you also found in his bagpack and start to correct it.

A beautiful, a beautiful girl.
You ourre maa onlie girl You are my only girl.
I feel I'm not a gift enough to you, my baby.
I want you you to know to feel a better shine.
I want you you to know
I'm waiting for you (my girl) <- Perfect! :)

Just corrected some parts. Hope you don't mind.
It sounds much better like this and of course, some 
Typos hehe :D
Your Boram <3

As you're done you see something in the right corner of the side. A little note, something like a authors note.

This song is written for a girl I will fall in love with. (back in 2001)
To future Yixing: If you fall in love, please write HER name 
Here: Park Boram 

 

You look up from the book.

He dedicated this song for the first girl he will fall for. And there is my name. So this song...is for me? He carrys this book around for over 10 years just to wait for the perfect girl, so he can dedicate this song to her? And his voice is like now, so he just recorded it. So it is...for me?

You keep sitting in Lay's bed, your back is resting on his pillow, his headphones on your head and his song is playing, his notebook on your lab as suddenly the door opens.

"Dani?"
____________________________________________________________________________________

Who could it be? The answer tomorrow, hehe.

The song is a pre-debut song of our unicorn and the main reason why I chose him as main character in this chapter is, I'm again in my Lay-mood. Same with Chanyeol.

Since Chanyeol got that brown shorter hair...damn he is messing with me. Poor poor Kai...he is actually my EXO-K bias...Chanyeol why are you doing this to me??!! T_T

Stop it...please..

Before he had this hair, he was already messing with me...but now even more...

(poor poor Kai..Chanyeol is always in his way..)

STOP THAT!

Ok I better leave now...Chanyeol keeps messing with me.

Oh and sorry for no updates the past days, I was ill (I'm still ill) and I had many exams, but now I'm FREE! well until sunday ...-.-

 

LEAVE A COMMENT!!!