You're absent

~~Only Girl ~~ : Debut Days [EDITING]

---SM building---

The next morning comes and your first lesson together with SNSD will start soon. You're absent on today's show together with the boys, but you don't really care. You went into one of the dance studios together with your laptop and started to practice by yourself. You don't want to start practicing later without even knowing at least the main steps of all the SNSD songs which will be performed on the concert next week.

You already practiced for about 2 hours by yourself. Exhaled and tired you collapse on the floor as your mobile rings. You stuck your tounge out, signaling the phone that you're way to lazy to stand up to get it now. But it keeps ringing and keeps to annoy you. You decide to answer it, maybe it's important. 

"Hello?" you answer in an annoyed tone.
"Hey, it's Lay, are you free today?"
"No"
"Okay...what are you doing? I know SM gave you a free day"
"I'm practicing"
"Oh why you didn't said that earlier? We could practice together"
"Yixing...Lay, no we can't. I'm practicing for something else and it's important and yeah-"
The door opens and the first SNSD members walk inside.
"-and yeah..it's important"
"But-" Just for the note: I'm phoning so that the members can actually hear what Lay talks..don't know the word rigth now...
"But I'm bored, can't you practice tomorrow?"
"Lay, ask someone else. There are at least 5 boys home, ask one of them. I have to hang up now, my new crew came"
"Crew-"
"Bye!" you say and hang up.

"So Lay called?" Hyoyeon asks and wiggles with her eyebrows. Some of the others start to giggle again, you roll your eyes.
"Seriously guys, you're so...you know?" Where are all the words today?
"We're just curious. You live together with 12 handsome boys and you maybe didn't even fell for one yet" Jessica says.
"That's not normal" Sunny adds and Jessica nods in agreement.
"That IS indeed normal! I don't have to fall for them or? Just because I live with them together in a dorm and even share a room or maybe a bed-"

"What??? A bed?" the three girls in the room squeel and you already regret that you mentioned that.
"You didn't said that yesterday!" Jessica pouts.
"Yeah,why?" Sunny asks
"Too  embarassed to say it?" Hyoyeon says and wiggles again with her eyebrows.
"Aish...it's just a bed in and it's just in china" you say. "And could you please stop to wiggle your..." where are all the damn words?

"Eyebrows?" Hyoyeon asks and the others start to laugh.
"Yes..that"
Hyoyeon starts to wiggle them even more and the other burts out in laugher.
"Could we just start practcing now?" you ask.
"Of course. Let's start before the others arrive!" Jessica says and walks to the radio
________________________________________________

---EXO dorm---

"I'm home!" you yell as you arrive in the dorm at 10pm. Suho steps out of the kitchen. His arms are folded in front of his chest.
"Do you know what time we have?" he asks angrily.
"Well..." you look down on your phone. 10 missed calls, 4 messages. 10:25pm. "10pm maybe?"
"Oh suddenly you seem to know how to use your phone. And yes, it's 10pm!-"
I don't sense something god now...

"Do you know how worried we are?  Can't you at least call ONE of us to say: hey I'm coming a little bit later home, OR, Hey, pick me up, OR, hey I'm here at..whatever! BUT CALL! SEND A MESSAGE!" he yells angrily using his hands to count.
"You went out of the house this morning at 6pm and you comeback at half past 11! We didn't even know that you would be absent today!-"
"I left a note" you say.
Suho stops talking for a moment.

"This was the last time you made something like that, ok? Next time, call!"
You nod scared and walk then to the bathroom to get ready for the bed.
__________________________________________________________________

~~3 days later~~

The last days you spent the same. You were free from any performances and until now you didn't even told the boys with who or for what you are practicing. They don't even know that all of them will depart to america in 2 days. They're all clueless. Due all your practice and the practice together with SNSd you totally forgot to tell it to them. Until today...

You open the dorm door. Your Ipod volume is pretty loud and so you don't notice that one person who is standing in the corridor. You look the entire time on the floor, take your shoes off, hang up your jacket on the wardrobe and then you finally look up and startle. Suho. Right in front of you. You take your headphones off and put them in your backpack before Suho starts talking.

"Hello Dani" he greets you with a fake voice.
"Hey....S-suho" you stutter.
"You continue"
"With?"
"Oh wait no...yesterday it was...10:45pm...the day before...mh..was it 10pm? oh and that day before it was 10:25pm, I can remember that..." he counts on his fingers while looking on the ceiling. "And today we made a totally new record. Could you please tell me the time?" he says and looks down to you. He might be small, but still, he looks really creepy right now...

"I-it's 11:45p-pm..." you stutter, knowing that he will explode today. You glance one more time on your phone. 15 missed calls, 7 messages.
"Oh the phone again. You saw the number right?"
You sligthly nod.
"So how many times did you called today?"
"ehh..."
"No need to think. I'll help you. Not one time. There's nothing to count!" he yells. He turns around and walks up and down again while starring on the floor.

"Why are you being like that the past days?" he says and comes a little closer. He leans down to your mouth and breathes a couple of times. You step a little back.
"At least you didn't drink.." he mutters and leans back again. "So tell me...no wait." he turns a little bit.

"Kyungsoo! Kris! Lay! Tao and Chanyeol!" he screams "Kitchen. Meeting! NOW!" Then he turns to you again.
"We will talk about that, young lady" he says and you lower you head as you follow him into the kitchen.

You sit down on the long table and wait until the others arrive. Meanwhile Suho judges you from the tables end.
The boys arrive at sit down. Some of them say things like: aha finally you here, or, already forgot how you look like and other stuff that just annoys you. The time you spent with SNSD was better than you thought before and the only thing that annoyed the past days were the boys, who kept calling and sending messages like you have about 8-10 dads who all want to know where you are. Of course maybe you should have at least call one of them like Kris or Suho, but you totally forgot about it.

"So, Dani, why were you absent the past days?" Suho asks, this time with a different tone in his voice.
"I practiced"
"For what?" Tao asks. Not even him you told for what you're practicing.
"For SmTown La..." you mutter.
"For what?" Suho repeats.
"SmTown La"
"Aha...and you don't want to tell us of it?" Kris asks.
"I forgot it..."
"Don't worry we already know of it" D.O says. 
"Yes  our manager told us yesterday, because we asked him why you're always absent."
"But not only we're wondering where you are, the fans are wondering too" D.O says.
"The past days we went on all the performances without you and the fans wondered where you are"
"We couldn't answer them.."

"I practiced with SNSD"
"We know that too. Manager-nim told us everything"
"Oh and we found that in your room" Suho says and slides the folder and the forms SM gave you over to you.
"Oh yeah...that..." you whisper "So now that you finally know of it.."

"Dani what's wrong?" Kris asks worried 
"Tell us please. You're barely home, you never call, did you even ate something the past days?" D.O asks worried.
"It's just..."
"Yes?" Suho asks.
"I feel so comfortable with the girls around me. I totally forgot about my life with you guys. It's so different to practice with so many girls...I'm sorry..." you say and lower your head.
"oh..."

"So you want to say...you would feel more comfortable if you practice with girls?" Kris asks.
You nod
"We can dress as girls" Tao suggests
Kris glares over to him
"Tao this is serious. If Dani feels better to practice with girls instead of a horde of derps, then we should take tat really serious!"
"Sorry..." Tao says.
You look at all of them. They all look a little bit hurt by your words. You just said something like: I hate practicing with you, girls are so much better than you! Even if you didn't mean it like that. You hurt them and you finally realize that you acted the past days really bad. You hurt them by not calling, not messaging, saying these words, not being around them. They're like a real family, of course they're hurt by your words, of course they're worried if your absent and they don't even know the reason, of course they're hurt when another group makes you stay away from them.

"I-I....go to sleep.." you stutter and leave.
_____________________________________________

The next morning you wake up to your regular time. You tip toe to the dorm door and as you want to grab your bag, the lights turn on. You slowly turn around. At the end of the corridor is Kris standing. He is wearing his pyjama and his sleep mask is resting around his neck. His hand is still on the switch and he looks really angry.

"You stay at home today. You can't practice 10 hours per day and then just get that little sleep and barley anything to eat"
"B-but-"
"No but's. Go back into  your room. I called Taeyeon yesterday, said that you need a day free. She agreed and said that you looked horrible anyways because of lack of sleep and no food."
"I'm old enough to take care of myself!" you yell.

"Do whatever you want. But I warned you"
"Let me.." you mutter and leave. You walk down the stairs and exhale in front of the building. You walk some steps. Then you stop and turn around. You look up to the building, to your dorm windows. You can see mostly all the members in their pyjamas standing at the windows, looking worried down to you. You can't stand their sad faces and so you walk back into the building and up to the dorm. You open the door and all the members (who are sleeping at the dorm, excluding Sehun, Kai and Baekhyun) are waiting for you in the corridor.

"I stay at home. You're right, Kris" you say and you can see relievered faces "Let's go to sleep" you say and send them a smile. They smile too and you walk back to your bed.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

blurr...

In the next chapter something like ~~10 years later~~ will appear. It will be written in a different font and it will show always some little parts of the future. It's always the same situation, similiar to a puzzle. It's all ONE DAY told in different POV's. You will understand it as soon as it appears ^^

Soon we will hit the end...and it will be..

COMMENT! <3

This is not fully edited yet!