Han River (2)

~~Only Girl ~~ : Debut Days [EDITING]

"Dani?"

Uggh...oh no..that's not good.

"ehh...hey Lay.." you stutter.
"What are you doing on my bed with my headphones?" he asks and his eyes widen as he notices the notebook on your lab.
"Is that...my..my"
"uhm..yes.." you stand up and hand it to him. "I'm sorry for reading it..."

Lay keeps being speechless and you rush out of the room, right to the living room. Tao, Baekhyun and Sehun are watching TV.
"Oh Dani, what did you make the last hour?" Tao asks.
"I..I was in our room and.."
"Don't even try to lie again. You're bad in this." Tao says.
"OK..I looked into Lay's bagpack and found a notebook inside and I read it..it was like a diary."
"Oh you.." Tao says and shakes his head.

"I just felt the urge to do it. Let me.. I wil go and take a walk now." you say and leave the living room.
"Dani!" Tao yells.
"It is already late. We won't let you go alone." Baekhyun yells.
Meanwhile Chanyeol, D.o and Suho arrived in the dorm. You walk towards Chanyeol, take his arm and drag him to the living room.

"Chanyeol will come with me." you say and look up to the confused Chanyeol. "Right?"
"uh...yes.." he says.
"Great. Now I'm safe. Till later guys." you say and drag Chanyeol to the corridor.

You take your jacket and put them on. Chanyeol watches you.
"Ehm..Dani, where exactly are we going now?" he whispers.
"I don't know. Just walking around. I need some fresh air."
"Oh ok..and why me?"
"What do you mean?"
"Why you picked me?"
"Uhm why not? You came to the right time."
"Oh...ok."

Together with him you walk downstairs to the streets. In front of the buildong you take a deep breath.
"And where are we going?" he asks again. His hands are in his pockets resting.
"Like I said before: I don't know. Let's just randomly walk around."
"Ok.."
"Ok changed my mind. Let's walk to the Han River."
He nods and follows you.

You walk along the nightlife of Seoul. Everywhere shiny stores and lights. Everywhere people. And then there is you, followed my a giant boy.

"Chanyeol" you say and turn around "Why don't you walk next to me?"
"uhm..am I allowed?"
"Since when are you so shy? This is so new to me."
"ehm..I don't know." he answers and scratches his neck. "I guess because of the fans?"
"Because of the fans...well you follow me like a stalker and that makes me feel uncomfortable. So please, walk next to me" you say and pout a little bit.
"Are you trying to be cute?" he asks.
"uhm yes..." you say and pout even more.
"You're adorable." he says and pats your head. "No need to act cute, you're always cute." he says and smiles.

"Oh really?" you ask and blush. God thank you for making the world dark right now, so he can't see my red face... 
"Yes you're always cute."
"Thank you..." Don't even dare to blush more! 
Chanyeol has stil his hands in his pockets, so you cling on his arm. He looks down to you.
"Let's just go to the River now." you say and drag him away.

You walk like this for a couple of minutes. Nobody talks. 

"Look over there is a bench" you say and point to the lonely bench near the river.
Chanyeol nods and you drag him to the bench. You both sit down and for the first seconds you simply enjoy the view and the fresh air. 

"It's a little bit cold, or?" you ask and look up to Chanyeol, who stares on the water.
"Yes, little bit maybe."
"I feel cold.." you say and rub your arms.
Suddenly Chanyeol moves closer and wraps his arm around you.
"How about now?"
"Better..thank you" you answer and lean your head against him.

"Chanyeol, Lay still likes me."
"From where do you know that?"
"Earlier I was in our room and found a notebook of him and there were two sides full of pictures of me with little hearts on the side and little headlines."
"Oh, but that's cute."
"Yeah..maybe.."
"But you want him more as a friend?"
"Yes"
"Just let him secretly admire you." Chanyeol says and smiles.

He's right. 
"One day he will stop it. Don't worry"
"ok..."

Again a little talking break. I think about the things some of the others said. They said that there are 4 boys who secretly like me. I just know of 3. Who is the 4th? Maybe D.O? Or Suho? Or maybe our maknae...I don't think that it is Tao or Kris.

"Chanyeol?"
"Mh?"
"Do you know the 4th person who likes me more than a friend?"
"No" he answers and shakes his head.
"Sure?"
"Yes"
"I don't trust you. You know it for sure."
"Dani, no I don't know it." he repeats.
"Is it Baekhyun?"
"No"
"Suho?"
"No"
"Is it...you?"
There is a little break. He doesn't answer.
"You?"
"no" he whispers.

He took really long to answer that. That makes him suspicious. But oh well, hopefully I will know it soon.

You're still leaning on him and his arm is around you waist. 
"Soon we will have our first interview." you say.
"Yes"
"You're answers are really short today. Is something wrong?"
"No"
"Oh, ok...uhm I already thougth about possible questions, Like 'What's your ideal type?' or 'With who are you closest in the group?'. I thought about picking you and Tao as the closest members, if that is okay for you."
"Yes"
"Chanyeol, I don't think that this was a yes/no question."
"Oh, what did you said?"
"You're so dreamy. We should walk home. You need to sleep. How long did you practice again?"
"Ye- I don't know. Long enough." he says and rubs his eyes with his free hand.
"Then we should leave now." you say and stand up.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Little Chanyeol-biased chapter here because he keeps messing with me..

Please someone make him stop.

I can't...he's just too perfect...sorry Kai..

Anyways leave a comment :)