From Beijing To Seoul

~~Only Girl ~~ : Debut Days [EDITING]

~2 days later~

---Big Peng De Ba De Dance Lesson---

"Thank you..thank you..." We bow to everybody, because we just finished the recording for a special dance lesson with a MC. The day was really stressful, we had to attend two shows, one interview and this dance lesson. 2 times we had to change our outfit, hair and make-up. For today that's all...with the shows. Later in the evening my flight goes back to korea. Yes, today I will leave and tomorrow I have my debut stage on Music Bank together with EXO-K. I'm already really nervous. 

"Guys, hurry up, Dani has to catch her flight!" our manager says and we walk with him to the van.
___________________________________________

---EXO-M's dorm---

"Dani, get your luggages and then we head to the airport!" Kris says and you leave the van with a nod. You head to the stairs and rush upstairs. Your luggages are already standing in front of the kitchen counter, so you just take them and head downstairs to the car.

Lay jumps out of the car and helps you with all the bags, before you all head to the airport.
____________________________________________

---Beijing international airport---

Again many fans. We try to get through the huge crowd but it's not easy. From where do all the fans get their informations?? Lay and Luhan are walking next to me, Tao behind me, Kris in front of me, I'm in a circle. The boys want to protect me, what is really cute of them.
I won't fly alone, a coordi unnie and a staff boy will fly with me. The boys were already really worried, Lay even wanted to fly with me, because he thought I would fly alone. 

We finally arrive at my check-in. The boys are allowed to follow me until we reach the security check. And finally no more fans. Just me, my boys and other people who want to fly back to korea. 

After walking a little longer we reach the security check. Tao, who carried my suitcase, and Chen, who carried my bagpack, hand both things to the securtity. I gte checked too...from a boy. Skinship..I don't really like security checks especially not from a boy...Next to him is a security woman, and he is probably a newbie here, sine she watches him really carefully and alwas whispers something to him.
Kris looks a little bit stupid before he whispers something to a fist making Lay. 

"It's enough now..." Lay suddenly says and the boy looks at him surprised.
"Don't worry, we must make sure that she is clean" the woman next to the boy says, while the boy keeps touching every single part of you.
"She is clean. Stop now..." Lay mutters angrily.
Xiumin and Chen appear behind him
"Lay let's go forward to the waiting area"
"Yeah Xiumin is right." Chen says and drags Lay. The three leave to the waiting room, while Kris, Tao and Luhan wait for your security check to end.

~10 minutes later~

We're sitting all in the waiting room. My fligth will depart in about 30 minutes and meanwhile we will spent the time together. The next time I will see them...I don't know when I will see them again. The next weeks...music shows over music shows over music shows...oh and sometimes fansigns...yeeeys something different.

"Do you have something to eat?" Xiumin asks you.
"No, why?"
"Because I'm hungry..." he says and pats his belly.
"Here" you say and hand him some money "Buy some food."
"Ok!"
"Wait I come with you!" Lay yells and runs after Xiumin
"Get something for all of us" Chen yells and Xiumin nods.

"And nervous?" Kris asks you, since he is sitting next to you.
"Yes a little bit"
"Chanyeol and Kai, right?"
"Yeah..."
"Don't worry. Suho said that the two are already again in good relations. They talked a lot and the managers talked again with them and some other staff member who are specialists in social problems between idols and trainees talked again and I guess...it must be much better now."
"It's just that I have that theory why they faught...and that is what worries me.."
"What theory?" Lay asks as he returns with two ice creams in his hands. "Here for you" he says and hands the ice cream to you.

"Thank you" you answer and Lay sits down next to you.
"So what theory?" he asks again and Kris gives you a confused look as well.
I look at Lay. He eats his ice cream and looks adorable, his dimples show up. Does he maybe know of Chanyeol? If not...will he be upset? Maybe I should just change the topic now..

"ah nevermind" you answer with a smile and continue to eat the ice cream.

~~15 minutes later~~

The time flew by way too fast and I have to take my flight now. We all stand up and walk towards the last check in. Tao hands me my MCM bagpack and hugs me.
"See you soon and be careful!" he says and I nod.
Kris, Xiumin, Chen and Luhan follow with hugs and then finally Lay. He hugs me a little tighter than the others before. 

"Be careful, okay? Eat much, don't make bad things, don't run away again and..that should be all!" he says and hugs you a second time.
"I will, don't worry." you say and smile before you walk to the nice woman waiting for your ticket.
"Oh and Lay?" you turn around a last time.
"Yeah?"
"Don't worry about me too much ok? Like recently with the security boy. It's his job, so don't worry. If it was too much touching I would have complained" you say and smile. Lay nods.
"ok..." he says and waves. You turn around and the boys leave to the exit of the airport.
"But if I don't like when someone else touches you?" Lay whispers to himself. Kris looks down to him.
"You won't give up, will you?"
"No...never"
"Be careful, don't end up like Kai and Chanyeol..." 
"I will." Lay says and looks a last time back, where your about to give your ticket to the airport woman.
_____________________________________

[Korea]

---EXO's dorm---

For some reason it feels like the elevator is driving extra slow today. Maybe it's just imagination..but it feels slower. It's about 2am right now. I just hope that they're all sleeping...or training. I don't want to be confrontated with their happy or bad mood right now. I just want to walk in my room and sleep. I will unpack tomorrow...

The elevator doors open and you step out. Just some more steps and you reach the dorm. Slowly you walk towaards the door and take your keys out. Slowly you push them inside the key hole and unlock the door with a silent *click*. You slightly push the door open. No lights, silence.

"Yes...nobody's home...or everybody is sleeping.." you whisper. You slighlty roll your suitcase into the dorm and close the door before you take your shoes off and tip toe to your room, not trying to make any noises, since all the members could be already asleep.

Slowly you open your dorm, turn the switch on and roll the suitcase into the next corner. Your jacket you throwon Tao's bed.

"Dani?"
You turn around in shock and stare at the person who is standing at the doorframe.

"no..." you whisper knowing that you were obviously too noisy.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for no updates the past days, I was busy with school and really tired as well as lazy xD Tomorrow NO update because I have a history exam next friday and I really NEED to study the entire day..

So who could the person be?
And yeah for Day shipper some Lay in this hehe ^^

COMMENT<3

btw...omg did you saw Lay at the airport? Damn he looked so handsome...
And in the suit O_O all my Yixing feels ~~~

Ps this chapter is not really edited, except for the colors of course. So if there are any writing mistatkes, make sure to ignore them. I will edit this chapter in the next days. ^^