Music Bank

~~Only Girl ~~ : Debut Days [EDITING]

---Music Bank---

Sitting in the dressing room, waiting, watching other performances - everythings new to me. The others seem relaxed. I'm sitting on the black sofa, crouching in the sofa corner while the others enjoy their lunch. I'm really nervous. I saw our stage, we had rehearsels and there are just...girls. Maybe here...and there..some boys, but actually not really many.

"Calm down" Chanyeol says. Very first word of him!
"No..."
"Your stage in china was awesome, the interviews too, so why do you worry?" Suho asks.

 

"Yeah you're right!" you say confindent and jump off the sofa. "I can do that"
"EXO-K on stage in 5 minutes" a staff member says and disappears again. You let yourself fall back onto the sofa after hearing the leftover time.

"Ok I can't..." you say and rub your forhead.
"Let's just go on stage now. The rehearsel was really good before and so you don't have to worry for this stage" D.O says and drags you to the stage.

Arriving at the stage you get your mic. Since you have to rap you need a normal mic. Outside you can hear the fans screaming.
"Don't be nervous. It's one shoot and then we're done" Suho tries to calm you down.

"You can start performing now." a staff boy says and you nod.
You all build a circle.
"Let's make Dani feel comfortable on korean stages. Because we are ONE!" 

I step on the stage, the fans scream even louder now. Normal MAMA position, turned with the back to audience.

---10 minutes later---

The stage is done. We had to shoot it 3 times, due camera problems. I'm really happy now, I'm done for today. Well with the performances...I guess I have to practice later.
Exhaled and tired I enter the dress room. Staff members congratulate us on our perfect stage and I just fall on the sofa. It's just the first performance here but I'm already tired of this.

"EXO-K, interview in 10 minutes, get ready!"
Oh no...

You head together with the boys to the interview which is located in an extra room made for all the interviews. Rapidly you have to change your look from tired to happy and full of energy, what is not easy for you. 4 chairs are standing in a line, of course for 4 members. The other three will stand behind the chairs.
You sit down on one of the chairs, Suho on the one side, D.o on the other side. Kai is standing rigth behind you and playfully taps on your shoulder. But it doesn't change your mood: You're still tired and nervous.

"So, could we start now, please?" the reporter asks and Suho looks at you, waiting for your yes-nod. You nod and Suho nods to the reporter.
"Ok, cameras...3..2...1..go!-"
"Hello, we are EXO-K, we are ONE!" *bows*

"Nice to meet you EXO-K. So as our viewers know, we already had an interview last week, but this week it is different, because as we can all see, a new member joined. Could you introduce yourself, young lady?"

"Hello, my name is Dani" you say and bow down on your chair.
"Nice to meet you Dani. What position are you?"
"Rap and Leader."
"Oh but Suho.."
"As you all know we are one big group called EXO, devided into two sub-units EXO-K & EXO-M. Suho here, is the leader of EXO-K, Kris is the leader of EXO-M and I'm the leader of the whole group EXO"
"Oh so you have to look and care for the entire group?"
"Yes yes, I also have to travel a lot and I have to sing in both languages, chinese and korean and it's not that easy for me"
"But you still look really fresh and energentic" If you would know..
"Oh thank you." you say and nod.

After other questions about the other members I start to feel tired again. I want my bed...or at least a sofa or car where I can take a nap before I enter the dance studio for the next practice...

"Dani, we got another question for you. We all want to get to know you more. Maybe there are many fans who watched the chinese interviews on the internet, but there are still many fans who want to know more about you."
"Okay...then let me hear your questions" you answer with a weak smile.

"First: Your favorite food"
"As long as it is delicious I will eat it" wait ..what?
"Oh..ok..any food you don't like?"
"Seafood. Anything that can swim I won't eat. Inclueding duck meat"
"Ah but korea is full with seafood" the reporter says and chuckles.
"We still got many restaurants with chicken" you answer.
"Third question: Little bit private maybe..what's your ideal type?"
"uhh..."
"Yes?"
"I guess ... I like dancers. Yes, I really like it when a boy can dance well. And cute guys. But actually I sometimes don't care for those two things, as long as I feel attract to the boy."
"Oh so you're not 100% sure yet?"
"Yes" you say and smile.
"Okay thank you...I guess...no wait here's one more from a korean fan. Who are you the closest with in the group?"
"I guess I'm close to everybody?"
"No she is really close to Tao" Sehun adds.
"Yes I am. He's like my best friend, we do a lot together and we share a room in korea"

"Oh so you share a room with a 'boy'?"
You nod
"Yes, actually two boys"
"Two?" the reporters exchange looks.
"Yes, Tao and Lay. Both members of the other sub-unit."
"She is also really close to Lay" D.O says and looks at you. 
"oh you are? He's one of the main or lead dancers right? So...he should fit your ideal type or?" the reporte asks and smirks.
"uhm..well..." you say and look helpless in all the directions.
The boys look at you and some of them start to chuckle. Suho pokes you gives you one of his guardian smiles. You mouth the word 'what' and he points on your face. With widen mouth you know exactly what he means. I must be red like a tomato...even more than a tomato..

"Ha ha how cute. So he's your ideal type?" 
"well...he's a great dancer and he is cute.."
"You get even more red. Ha ha so maybe next question?"
"Wasn't that the last?" you ask confused as you point on the reporter.
"We didn't really answer the last one. So you're close to Lay and Tao, anybody else? Maybe from the K unit?"
"I guess Chanyeol." You say and nod "Yeah Chanyeol. We're pretty close and yeah..."
"Ok then thank you guys for that interview. We're really thankful that you took your time for us. What will you do now?"
"We will practice again. We must be prepared for the next stages!" D.O says and you all bow.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm soo sorry for no updates the past days, I'm so uninspired...but oh well this chapter is not the best now, but I had no better ideas how to explain the debut stage of Dani in korea.

Last Monday was my birthday, also a reason why I didn't updated. I got so many albums ...like wow...if you live in europe and you get KPOP albums for your birthday then you're like: wow...
Anyways I will soon order SNSD'S IGAB and I can't wait! Random cover version...SURPRISE

Here's some Lay to celebrate the 100 subs of this story! 

so adorable *-*

srs what are you doing Yixing??

My Lay feelings have overtaken me again...NEED MORE LAY ACTION IN HERE!