[EXTRA] Foreword!

~~Only Girl ~~ : Debut Days [EDITING]

The title tells everything, the first half of the foreword is up!

But I still can't choose the groom...

The current poll result are looking like that:

20 -> Mr C
29 -> Mr K

So I just reveal the two now. Yes I told I won't reveal it, I know! But still..I can't choose and maybe revealing the two canidates will help me. Using K and C was so..useless....anyways!

Mr C = Chanyeol

Mr K = no it's not Kai! Kyungsoo a.k.a D.o

Yes from the beginning of the 10 years later parts I wanted to take D.O. But then I read your comments and somehow I changed my mind. I wanted to take D.O to surprise you, because in 10 years many things can happen, even the relationship D.oXDani!
I didn't take Kai, because there are soooo many Kai featured stories out there where he ALWAYS wins the heart for the main character...and so no, not in my story!

To Chanyeol. Yes he is also featured in the poll because he was and is still somehow a member of the loveline. I wanted to take him, since he was during the storyline always pretty close to Dani. More than Lay.

So now it is your decision. The poll is still opened. In the foreword those two are not mentioned yet. So you can still choose if you want either Chanyeol or D.O. I guess I just delete the old poll and open a new one here, sounds stupid but it will help all of us.

I don't want to lose readers just because I wanted to make a surprise with KyungsooXDani!

Also the foreword is still a little bit...crappy. It's not really done yet, but if you want you can already sub :D

So yeah thanks for reading and supporting this story and the prequel!

 

 

 

 

130306 The poll is already closed. New votes won't count anymore.

 

oh and here's the foreword!

~Only Girl~ : Family Life!

why did I even wrote that, I just confuse all....