Rehearsel

~~Only Girl ~~ : Debut Days [EDITING]

~~Beep~beep~beep~~
Lay slightly opens his eyes and tries to reach out to get his phone, but something blocks him. He can't move. Well, maybe a little bit, but it's not enough to reach his phone. He turns his head and notices something around his waist. His arm is at least long enough to reach the switch of his light. He turns the light on and blinks serveral times because the light is a little bit too fair. With his free hand he rubs his eyes and turn his head. Now he can finally see what blocks him: You.
You're clung around his waist. Your head leaning slightly on his chest. He totally forgot that he isn't alone in this bed. Because of the light you wake up. Slightly opening the eyes until you recognize the position your in.

"Oh god sorry!" you yell as you widen your eyes and let off him, jumping out of the bed and standing beside it while facepalming.
"I'm so so sorry..." you repeat with your back turned to him.
"It's alright. I already knew that something like that would happen.." he mutters and sits up in his bed.
"Really?...well I'm sorry..it's just you know.."
"Because we once kissed?"
You nod.
"And because I confessed to you?" 
You nod again. Lay stands up from the bed and walks to the window, pushing the curtains away and open it to get some fresh air into the room.
"I .. I will just get dressed now...you know ... rehearsel later!" you say and leave the room.

After closing the door you lean on it. Thinking again about what just happened.
"It's alright...it was obvious that exactly this would happen...." you whisper while you walk to the bathroom.

You open the bathroom door and click the switch to turn the lights on. The bathroom is really small and contains only a shower, toilet and a sink. It's actually enough, but because the room looks really small, it's impressive how all these things fit in it.

~~15 minutes later~~

After changing in your clothes and washing yourself, you enter the kitchen. Chen and Xiumin are enjoying the chinese breakfast program while Kris is busy with making himself a little breakfast.
"Good Morning" you greet them, being unnormal from normal mornings. You sit down on the little bar in front of the kitchen, watching Kris how he tries to make himself a coffee.
"And, how was the first night with only Luhan in the room?" you ask.
"It's alright, but actually better since it's just we 2. As you know, normally we share together with Sehun and Suho."
You turn on your seat around to Chen and Xiumin.
"And you two?"
"The beds are really comfortable. Even if I have to share it with someone else." Xiumin says and takes a sip from his orange juice.
"I don't like it. Fatty Xiumin needs too much space..." Chen mutters and Xiumin hits him. "What?! I just say the truth!"
"I'm not fat!"
"Tss...but you take the most space!"
"It's alright guys" Kris says behind you. He finally manager to make himself a coffee.

"And your night with Lay?" Chen asks and smirks.
"Yeah how was it with a boy??" Xiumin asks.
"Well..." you start but in the same moment Lay enters the room.

"Morning Lay! Coffee?" Kris asks but Lay shakes his head and walks straight to the grey chair Luhan used yesterday.
"Now that you're hear. Dani wanted to tell us about your first night in the couple bed!" Xiumin says and together with Chen they start to smirk at Lay.
Meanwhile Luhan entered and sat down next to you, drinking the coffee which he got from Kris.

"Well...it was ok...right Lay?"
"Yes of course. Everythings alright. She got the right side of the bed, me the left." Lay answers quickly.
"Aha..so nothing happens?" Xiumin asks and moves closer to Lay. Chen does the same and Lay starts to get nervous.
Luhan and Kris doesn't even seem to care. Before Lay gets too nervous and tells about last night, you quickly change the topic.

"When's rehearsel?"
"In one hour. We should leave now." Kris answers.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

---Beijing’s Iconic National Centre for the Performing Arts: Rehearsel---

Yes in exactly this building we will perform tonigh for one hour. But don't worry, we just got a really small stage. The entire room reminds me of a cinema...Anyways I'm currently backstage, way too scared to step on the stage, because there are fans! Seriously fans watching our rehearsel. These fans didn't get tickets for the real show, but somehow..they managed to get to our rehearsel schedule. The K unit isn't here yet but we wanted to do some dry rehearsels without them, practicing the chinese stuff, which is main programm for today's show.
I peek out behind a wall, looking into the 'cinema'-like room.

I turn to the big screen. Our logo is on it. Currently it is really noisy in thie room. It's full with fans...and our managers  are sure that they just want to watch our rehearsel. 
I look through the room and spot two familiar persons hiding under sunglasses and hats. Chen and Luhan are sitting in the middle of the room, enjoying how they not get caught by fans. I chuckle.

"What's so funny?" Kris says from behind. Two Moons rehearsel will follow.
"Look. There are Chen and Luhan" you say and point to them.
"Oh those dorks...Between EXO-K arrived."
"Ok, I will visit them."

I wave to Kris wishing him good luck on his rehearsel. Actually I have to practice too, but for now we just got two micros and Kris and Tao need them for the vocal check.

You head over to EXO-K's dressing room and knock slightly.
"It's open!" you can hear a really deep voice saying. Obviously Chanyeol.
You enter it and everybody is sitting around a little table, enjoying their meals.
"Eat well guys!" you say and sit down next to Suho. Suho, who is sitting next to Kai, pokes him in the sides, what makes Kai startle. Suho nods over to you, you're currently chatting with Sehun and D.O, telling them about Chen and Luhan in the middle of the fans.
Kai shrugs, not knowing what Suho means. Suho pokes again, this time even harder. Then he points on Kai's meal and then back to you. Kai still doesn't get what he means.
"Ask if she wants something to eat!" Suho wispers in Kai's ear. Kai shakes his head.
"No I can't do that.."
"You do that now. Be faster before Chanyeol does it!"

"Mini Leader!" Chanyeol yells and you turn to him.
"What tower?"
"Dani, do you want something from my meal?" Kai quickly asks, because he senses what Chanyeol is about to ask. And he was right. Chanyeol turns his head to Kai and gives him an angry look, mouthing the words  'I wanted to ask that!'
"uhm..."
"Don't worry it's no fish...it's just uhm..chicken and rice with some vegetables...it's really delicious."
"Well..uhm alright..some food would be nice?"

Is that Kai? The old stutterking? 
I exchange seats with Suho, who gives me a really big smile. Kai looks at me, actually pretty happy.

"So what do you want?" he asks.
"uhm..what would you give?" I ask, still shocked by his sudden turn.
"I share everything with you. So how about some rice and chicken?" he asks and puts everything on a spoon. Meanhwile Suho changes again his seat place. This time next to Kai. He continues to chew his food, while he watches an angry Chanyeol chewing his food like a cow.

Kai hands the spoon to you and eat the whole portion on it. He watches you with a hopefully face, waiting for your reaction to his meal.
"It's good" you say while chewing and give him a thumbs up.
"Do you want some more?" Kai asks and Suho pokes him again. "uhh..I mean do you want some vegetables next?"
"Yeah some vegetables would be good" you answer and Kai fills the spoons again.
While you're chewing, Kai turns to Suho who gives him a thumbs up.

"Could I have some more? I'm really hungry, I forgot to eat at the dorm" you ask.
"Of course you can!" Kai says and gives you a even bigger portion.
"Dontch youwant someshing to eatch too?" you say while chewing.
"What?" Kai says and chuckles.
"Shop laugsching!" you say, trying not to laugh while chewing. "I warn you!" you say and swallow. Kai laughs even more.

Meanwhile Chanyeol throws his chopsticks in his rice bowl and leaves the room. Baekhyun follows him outside and shrugs, not knowing how to explain the situation.
"Do you think he is alright?" you ask and point to the door.
"Of course he is!" Kai says and stuffs another portion rice in your mouth, what makes you lough again.

"So that's all, you ate all my food!" Kai says and chuckles.
"Tss..of course...you ate too!"
"Thank you Dani..." Kai mutters.
"huh? For what? I should be thankful fro that meal."
"That you give me a second chance..."
"Can we do this later?"
"uhm..ok..."
"Thanks for the meal!" you say, hug him quickly and leave the room.
You head to the stage where the staff is waiting to start with your rehearsel.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rehearsel chapter is up. Next will be the showcase and the press conference. 

1. Lay and Dani cuddeling in the bed.
2. Some more Kai action. (more will follow soon!)

COMMENT! <3