Where are you?

~~Only Girl ~~ : Debut Days [EDITING]

The Days flew by and I got homesick. I missed Korea, I missed my boys, I missed the practice with them, I missed the korean food, I missed everything. China is so different. It's crowded, polluted, you have to run around with a mask if you don't want to get sick, everywhere chinese stalker or sesang fans. I can't even get some food from a restaurant without giving at least 20 fan signs and making at least 10 photos. I get watched everytime. I can't even go to the toilet anymore. I'm actually pretty scared to use the toilet. As soon as other girls notice me there are two things which could happen:
1. They start to stalk me and I have to worry that some of them start to make fancams of me on the toilet.
2. I get bashed by jealouse fangirls because they think  start dating one of their chinese 'oppas'. 

Type 1 fangirls are still better than type 2. Type 2 starts throwing stuff at me and my manager or coordi unnie has to take care of me. If I go out with my manager, he will even hit the fans, boys and girls. As soon as they come closer than 2 meters he would start yelling and thats not what I want. I love all my fans but sometimes they go way to far. 

I started to run a weibo account and spoke my mind. Tao introduced me to this chinese social site and he helped me to get inside, since I still have problems reading chinese letters. I now follow Luhan, Tao, SMTown, EXO-K and EXO-M. I also wanted to follow some other SM artist but I'm too dumb for that social network site. All the chinese letters totally confuse me...
So back to the I-spoke-my-mind part. Since I already gained many followers (about 200k, in about 2 days) I spoke out what I think about all my fans. I said that I don't want them to get yelled or hit by my manager and that I love all of them eternally. I got many responses and as soon as I'm back in korea I will check the fansites on other socail sites.

Anyways we're currently on our flight back to korea. The 10 or 12 days in china passed really fast what makes me really happy, since my homesickness is horrible. I don't cry or anthing like that, I'm just bored and depressed by the fact that I farer away from australia and korea, far away from my old and new family. 
Talking about family. I really wonder what my parents do and think about my career until now. I wonder if they secretly support me or if they're still mad at me for leaving them behind 2 days ago. I also wonder what my brother is doing and if he already found a new girlfriend. 
I could call them as soon as I'm back in korea, right? I mean just Devon. I'm not sure if my parents would even answer the phone, if they would see my name on the display. Hey, maybe they already deleted me from their contact list then my name wouldn't even appear on their phones. I could still try it, but what if they got a new number? Whatever I call Devon first!

I look out of the plane window. An orange sky, clouds and the sunset. Some blue is still there but it changes to purple and slightly to a darker blue, due the night that will hit us soon. I look to my right, where Tao is sitting. He plays a game on his phone while he listens to music. Next to Tao is Luhan. He's sleeping, leaning his head to his left side, short before Tao's shoulder. I smile before I look again out of the window.
Yes I will definitely call my brother..

_________________________________________

---Incheon airport---

Even that it is already 9pm and it is a thursday evening, means tomorrow is school for all the students, are there still fans everywhere, taking fancams and fanpictures of us. If we're sleepy, mad, angry or annyoed, nobody cares for that. The only thing they want is to get their photos and they want good photos.
"Dani unnie!" "Dani noona!" "Noona marry me!" "Kris oppa!" "Oppa notice me!" "Noona" "Oppa" "Hyung"
Everywhere. I just give them weak smiles. So much I love how they try to get photos of us, it still annyos me. We just came out of a plane, back  from a 9 hours flight and the first thing they want from us is a smile and answers to their questions. The only thing I want is a late snack, which I won't get because I'm under Sm entertainemt and SM wants thin idols, and a bed, what is waiting for me at home, in my dorm.

We walk to the van. I hand Tao my bag, my coordi oppa carries my suitcase to the trunk, I sit down next to the drivers seat. Fans outside the van, taking pictures of my , because I have problems getting inside the van, since the van is huge and I am small. Perfect tomorrow I'll see pictures of my all over tumblr, facebook, twitter and weibo.
I finally make it into my seat, quickly close the door and take a deep breath before I do my fanservice. Waving, smiling, winking, making fans die of my cutness until our manager finally sits down behind the wheel and drives off.
And you really thought with that I can end the fanservice? No. Fans have cars. Fans have driiving lisences, fans have annoyed parents. Fans will follow us. 
Our manager always takes the highway since he thinks that we're safe on it for awhile. But not today. A total of about 7 cars are following us behind and next to us. Fans waving and smiling at us. Some of them even take pictures. Keep doing the fanservice...don't show how tired and annyoed you are actually.

Finally reaching the dorm building. After about 1 month, the fans figured out where we live. They even figured out that we all live together and that we're not divided into two units when it comes to the dorm system.
I step out of the car with the help of Kris, since the van is really high for me. He holds my hand and I jump outside. Quickly we grab everything we need, for tonight my backpack is enough. We leave the suitcases in the trunk, we can still get them tomorrow early in the mornings, then when fans are busy with being at school, then when the pavement is free to carry at least 8 to 10 suitcases full with dirty clothes, stage clothes, make-up and other stuff into the building.

Together with the other boys we wave the last time, making the fans scream a last time before we enter the building. Me walking first up, followed by Kris, Xiumin, Luhan, Lay, Chen and lastly Tao. Tao is always last. He's like a bodyguard for us. Well that's what he thinks. If he's annoyed by the fans then he will show that by glaring at them. If he's happy then he smiles.

I enter the dorm. The lights are . They're all still awake. The bathroom door at the end of the corridor opens. A tall orange-brown haired guy with a brush between his mouth steps out. Another head pops up at the doorframe. A smaller on with brown hair, also the toothbrush between his mouth, looking confused over to the dormentrance. I take my shoes off, blocking the others the way to enter the dorm. Kris grumples, Luhan and Tao are loughing.
Two persons appear at the kitchen doorframe. Same positon like the two from the bathroom, who are still standing there, watching us taking our shoes off while brushing their teeth.
A smaller one with a guardian smile and the other one drying a cup with a towel, watching us too.

"You guys are finally back" Suho says and steps out of the kitchen to welcome us. D.O walks back into the kitchen, probably to place the towel folded next to the sink, before he welcomes us with a hug as well. 
The hugging starts. The heavy talk too. 'How did you guys spent the last days' 'Why did nobody called or messages us' the nagging starts. Suho and D.o are like parents. D.o the always cleaning mom and Suho the worried dad.

The persons from the bathroom earlier, join in. Hugs and nags everywhere. But all the 7 of us don't really care for that. We want a bed but before a snack. I look over to the kitchen and back to D.O. He understands what I meant and speed walks to the kitchen, just to get out of it with a plate of sandwiches 10 minutes later.

"Made a snack fo you guys!" he says and places it on the little table in the living room. All the 6 M members look at me with a smile, they all seem like they saw my hopeful look into the kitchen and D.O running afterwards. 
2 sandwiches later I lay down on the sofa next to Luhan, who talks about china and the past days. Chen and Xiumin often add things. Chanyeol often glares over to me and Luhan. I'm short before to sleep and my head goes lower and lower, short before to hit Luhan's shoulder.

"Where are sehun and Kai?" Lay asks and I look around in surprise, noticing now that out two maknaes are missing.
"Sehun has to attend at his school tomorrow, they write an important exam and Kai has some family meetings" Suho says.

"And Tao, tomorrow's your firt birthday with all fo us right?" D.o asks and nods. I quickly sit up. Tao's brithday? What??? I don't have a present and first of all I didn't even knew that his birthday is in May! I've been a bad friend...
From where do I get a present now? I look up to the clock hanging over the doorframe. 10:14pm. There are still some shops opened. But fans...
I stand up and look out of the window, down to the streets. Still many people are walking around. Especially many teens, even if they have school tomorrow. I can't take Tao with me, it's his birthday present...Who then? I look into the round of boys, who is totally into the story Xiumin is telling them. 
Kris looks tired and pissed, he obviously wants to stay at home. Suho is okay, but I guess he had a hard day being the leader. D.o looks really tired, but I guess it was his fault again, sicne he always has to care about the entire group by cooking, laundry and cleaning while having practice and vocal practice. Baekhyun looks again like an adorable puppy. Yes too adorable he has many fans, he is a fanmagnet. Luhan, Luhan is half asleep that would't make sense to take him now. Lay, I'm not sure if he really wants to leave this building before he even slept. Chanyeol. He still looks awake and hyper like always. He's tall and protective. 

"Chanyeol?" you say as you stand next to him. He looks up to you.
"Yeah?"
"Could you walk me to the next 24 hours shop?" you whisper.
"Of course" he nods and stands up to get his jacket.

"Where are you going guys?" Suho asks as he see the two of you leaving the room and Chanyeol holding his jacket.
"I have to get something really important" you answer.
"huh and what?" Tao asks.
"It's important." you simply say and leave them in confused. As Tao looks to Luhan, you nod over to Tao, giving the other a sign that you want to buy something for your best friend. Some of them are still confused, Kris doesn't even care and some of them nod, seeming to understand what you want.
_____________________________________________________________

---Seoul nightlife: Convenience store---

Chanyeol still doesn't know what you want to buy, since he took his shoes on while you gave the other a hint about what you want to get late at night.
"So where are we going?"
"Like I said, convenience store"
"And why?"
You stop.
"I didn't know that it is Tao's birthday tomorrow and so I don't have a present"
"Oh" Chanyeol mouthes.
"Yes, I don't want to stand with empty hands in front of him tomorrow."
"Actually you don't have to worry. SM organized a birthdayparty for Luhan and Tao for tomorrow evening. They even allowed some fans to join in and celebrate with us."
"Oh that's nice"
"Yes I thinks so"

You continue to walk in silence, since you don't have a topic on your mind to talk about with Chanyeol. Until he finally speaks.
"You're so silent today"
"Yeah"
"Is something?"
"No I'm just tired"
"Oh ok..wait we will pass a huge crowd, can you see it over there?"
You nod and he takes your hand
"Let me hold your hand so that you don't get lost" he says and gives you a warm smile.

You pass the crowd of people and you take off his hand, he looks down to you in confusion.
"What?" you ask as you put your hands into your pockets.
"Why did you...I wanted to keep holding your hand"
"Chanyeol, we're not alone here"
"I don't care, let me hold it"
"Chanyeol we already talked about that right?"
"I know, but I can't help it. I like..no, I love you so much"
"Chanyeol please, we can't"
"Of course we can, we can leave it in secret" he says but you continue to walk.

"Dani wait please!" he yells but you keep walking.
You finally arrive at the store and walk inside. You grab a basket and start to make your tour through the store. Chanyeol silently follows you.

I keep looking through the shelves. I have actually no clue what I should buy for Tao and Chanyeols words and looks just make me more confuse now. I know that he likes..wait no correction, loves me a lot but we just can't be together. I don't have feelings for him, like he has for me, and playing the girlfriend just so that he is happy, I don't want to do that.
I spot a cake and in the next shelf some pink candles. If they're pink or not, Tao won't care about the colour. I grab both things and walk to the candy area. Chanyeol keeps following me.
I spot chocolate and jelly bears and both pack them into my little basket.

"I guess I have everything" you say and turn around just to notice that Chanyeol is not behind you. "Huh?"
You walk around the small store but you can't see him. The store is so small, actually you should notice him by his imense bodysize, but you can't see him.
"Maybe he's waiting outside..." you say, shrug and walk to the counter to pay. Unfortunately the boy on the counter is a huge fan of EXO, especially you and so he takes extra slow to enjoy the moment of an idol on his counter in his little shop. You give him a weak smile, but actually you're annyoed by how slow he works and also his ert smirk scares you a bit. As he's finally done, he hands you receipt with a smirk and you just leave the store. As you look at the small paper, he wrote his phone number done and you just shake your head.

You look in all directions, no Chanyeol. You decided to wait for him, maybe he went into another shop. after waiting for about 5 minutes you give up, due the coldness outside and start searching him by walking along the shopping mile and peeking into every shop, hoping that he is sitting or standing inside of it. But nothing. Frustraded you keep walking, but you're scared. It's nearly midnight and the nigthlife of Seoul is not the best as you got told before. Many drunken people would appear, especially male. Byuntae's everywhere and around every corner, waiting for small girls like you.

"Aish Chanyeol...where are you..." you whisper and take your phone out. You skip in through your contact list until you find his name. 
"Hello?" deep voice, but again it's not Chanyeol.
"Chanyeol?"
"No not Chanyeol."
"Then who are you?"
"Kai"
Just that one name makes you speechless and nervous and makes you wanting to end this phone call. But then again, you're scared and maybe, but just maybe, he could help you.
"And you?" he asks.
"Dani"
Silence
"You're back"
"Yes"
Again silence
"Why are you answering Chanyeol's phone?" you ask. Remembering back the phone call some days ago. It could be Kai too, who answered you instead of Chanyeol.

"Chanyoel and I exchanged phones, because mine broke and he said that he doesn't need his in the moment"
Aha that explains everything.
"Kai" you say "I need help. I'm alone and scared somewhere in Seoul. I took Chanyeol with me, but he's for some reason gone and now I'm alone here, walking around and searching him"
"Where are you exactly?"
You look around, searching for a street sign or a building that could help you to tell him your position.
"I'm not sure myself.."
"That's not good. Describe the area to me, please"
"Kai, you know the convenience store which is just some walk minutes away from our dorm, right?"
"Of course, the one where I always go with D.o, right?" he asks.
"Yes! That one. I will walk back to it...could you come please?"
"Of course. I'm already on my way! Be careful..."

He hangs up and you walk the way back you just came from. You continue to look in all the shop windows, hoping to spot a tall sized boy next to a shelf or on a counter, but you can't find anything. 
Finally you arrive at the c-store. You place the heavy two bags on the floor and check your phone. Maybe one of the other members wrote a message saying that Chanyeol went home. Or maybe Chanyeol is searching you too and tried to call you over a public phone.
Anyhow, you're waiting outside in front of the store, freezing and rubbing your arms. May nights are still really cold, especially if you're just wearing a hoodie. 
The streets are still crowded with cars, the pavement still full with people. People who come back from parties or people who are about to get to a party? Everywhere people, couples, groups, tourists. Is tonigth some kind of special night? It' unfamiliar. Is tomorrow something like a holiday maybe? I'm just sayin...

Minutes pass. No Kai, no Chanyeol. Just you and your bags filled with ingrediens. Your phone suddenly vibrates and you startle a little. 
A message. If you want to know more, it's from Suho.

'Dani? Where are you guys, we're worried, please answer. We can't go to sleep when we know that the two of you are still outside there - Suho @0:24am'

You immedialy want to write him back, but then again. No Chanyeol and you totally alone. Maybe Kai on his way to you, but you're not sure if he will really come to get you. Lying maybe? No..

'Suho is Chanyeol at the dorm? - Dani @0:27am'

Now I will worry them...but maybe he is on his way home...

It feels like eternity and it gets colder. You look around, no sight of a giant happy guy. Luckily no fans, maybe sesang fans stalking you right behind the next street corners or the other street side.

Suddenly you see a boy running towards you. He sqeeze himself through the people walking on the pavement. For a moment he stops and bends down to tie his shoe and to take a short break. He looks up and his totally tired and exhaled face turns into a relieved look as he spots you. 
Meanwhile you didn't really cared for the boy. You looked at him just because it was unfamiliar to see somebody running around in Seoul to this time, but then you continued to look around to search Chanyeol.

"Dani"
You turn arund as you hear the deep familiar voice and reliev as you see Kai walking towards you. He is breathing heavily.
"You really made it!" you say and hug him. He is totally surprised by your sudden action, but hugs you back of course.
"Of course. I'm glad that you're still here. Did you wait long?"
You shake your head.
"Can we go now please? It's cold." you say and he nods. He takes his jacket off and puts it around your shoulder, what makes you blush. Together with you, he walks to the dorm.

~Meanwhile on the other street side~
Chanyeol appears behind the street corner, two take-away cups of tea in his hands, looks left and right, ready to pass the street as he spots you. He smiles relieved. She's still waiting for me. I should hurry she seems like she is freezing. 
Suddenly he spots a boy, a boy who is running, a boy who bends down to tie his shoes. It's okay, Chanyeol thinks, a boy can run around in Seoul right. It's just that this boy reminds Chanyeol of someone. Chanyeol has to wait again since some cars block is way. He steps a little aside from the street and waits. He keeps watching the boy on the other streetside. The exactly same boy walks up to you and you, surprisingly, hug him, and that not in a normal way. Chanyeol gets confused. Is that not Dani?
You take off the boy and look at him. It is Dani but...Kai?!
Chanyeol gets angry. Again Kai in his way. What is he doing here?? 
As Kai puts his jacket on your shoulders, Chanyeol gets even more angry. He accidently squeezes the cup too hard and breaks it. He burns his hand because of the hot tea and runs to the next trashcan to throw both cups into it. As he turns around both you and Kai are gone.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

MONSTER UPDATE hehe Maybe another one will follow later, but I can't promise it. Of course it won't be so long like that one ^^

COMMENT! <3

@8:13 pm: now it's even corrected, so there shouldn't be any mistakes anymore (thas what I hope, but I fail when it comes to correction...)