Chinese food

~~Only Girl ~~ : Debut Days [EDITING]

"Dani?" a voice says and shakes you slightly "Dani why do you sleep here?"
You slowly open your eyes just to see that Kris is standing right in front of you. You lift your head a little bit.
"Dani what are you doing here? Did Lay lock the room? No wait...you have your pillow...and where is your blanket!?"
"Kris..too many words...for the morning.." you moan and sink your head again back into the pillow.
Kris walks away and seconds later you can hear the coffee machine running.

"Do you also want some?"
"no...."
"Tea?"
"Kris..no..."
"Breakfast?"
You lift your head and glare at him.
"I'm just asking..." he says and continues to make his little breakfast.

"KRIS!" you can hear Lay screaming. Suddenly he runs out of the corridor into the kitchen. "DANI! DANI" SHE'S NOT-"
Kris takes a sip of his coffee and points towards the sofa. Lay turns around and sees you laying lazily on the sofa. He runs up to you and kneels down in front of the sofa.

"You little..nvjsbdgkjsb WHY DID YOU RUN AWAY?! Do you know how worried I ---ehh we were!?"
"Lay...calm..." you moan out of the pillow.
"No I won't calm. You worried me so much! You didn't even answer my phone calls! The only thing we've found of you was that note.." he says and takes it out of his hoodie pocket. "I carried it around with me...but seriously, never do that again!"
You meanwhile moved your head in his direction, listening carefully to his words. After his last sentance you just nod and turn back into your pillow.

"This girl..." Lay mutters and walks into the kitchen where he grabs a coke bottle out of the fridge. "What if something would happen? It is China!" he says angrily.
"Lay, just calm down now. As you can see she is hear and she is alive." Kris says.
"What if somebody tried to her?! It's China Kris! CHINA!"
"I know that we're in china..."
"You know nothing. You lived in canada, you don't know how hard and dangerouse it cam be to live in china."

Luhan walks into the room.
"Guys..seriously be more silent...oh Dani is home" he says and walks up to you. "I'm glad you're home. Now Lay will hopefully stop being a worried mom." he says and chuckles. You keep to lay in your lazy position, not giving one single reaction.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

~~Evening~~

Finally awake and full of energy you exit the chinese dance studio together with the 6 boys.
"And hungry?" Kris asks.
"Yeah food would be awesome now..." Xiumin says and gets a dreamy look.
"And what?" Chen asks and looks to Luhan, since Luhan is from this town.
"uhm..how about..well just follow me"

You all walk about 10 minutes until you reach a fancy looking restaurant. Kris gives Luhan a look.
"Don't you have somethign cheaper..?"
"Don't worry, we will surely get free food."
"But Luhan using the idol state is unfair towards other guests." Chen says and others agree.
"I'm not saying that we use the idol state. This restaurant belongs to my family. My aunt and my uncle are the owners of it. I always got free food when I used to visit them." he says proudly and walks inside. Curious you all follow him.

"Luhan?" a really small chinese woman asks confused.
"Aunty?"
"Oh my god, Zhao Han!" the old woman screams, probably for her husband, because seconds later a small chinese man appears. In his hands he is holding a towel. As he spots the smiling Luhan, he drops the towel and hugs Luhan really hard. The small woman joins in and even cries a little bit.

"Oh no, aunty don't cry" Luhan says and pats her shoulder before he embraces her into another hug. It's like they finally found their lost son..well...lost nephew.
"Our Luhan is back..." she says.
"Do your parents know that you're back?" the old man asks and Luhan shakes his head.
"Don't tell them."
The two give him a confused look.

"Aunty, uncle, I brought my friends with me. Guys please introduce yourself." Luhan says and you all bow down. Then Kris, Tao, Lay, Xiumin and Chen say their names, before it is your turn. The small woman gives you a lovely smile.
"My name is Boram" Using the real name is formal right? "But you can call me Dani."
"Oh Dani..other country I guess?" the woman asks and takes your hand. She is the same eye level as you, really small.
"I'm from australia"
"Oh so exotic." she says and looks over to Luhan, who can't stop smiling. The woman starts smirking. She drags you down and whispers something in your ear.
"Are you dating? You and Luhan? If yes, take care of him..."
"No we're not..." you answer and she gives you a sad look.
"Sad...you two would actually suit really good.." 
"Aunty no!" Luhan says, he probably heard the whole conversation.

Minutes later you all sit on a long table, looking into the menu card of the restaurant. It's really noisy since there are many people. Especially many families. You're sitting in between Tao and Lay. Tao looks really concentraded into his card, while Lay stares somewhere else: You. You turn your head.
"Is something?"
"I was so worried..."
"Oh Lay..it's okay..it's just I needed my free space" you whisper.
"Still..you could at least sleep in our bed."
"Maybe next time.."
"Do I snore? Do I need to much space? Is it too warm?"
"No, just last night I didn't want to sleep there."
"Please comeback into our bed.." he says while holding your hand. You take you hand awkwardly away.
There's is again silence...for about 10 seconds.

"What do you want?" Lay asks.
"I don't know..I can't read the card"
"But I thought you're fluent in chinese."
"I can speak and understand it, but read...not.."
"Let me help you. Do you want meat or vegetarian food?"
"Meat"
"Chicken, duck, pig, cow?"
"Chicken"
"I could recommend this. It's chicken mandarin. It's really tasty and perfect for you"
"Then I'll take it." you say and close your menu card.

"Promise me that you comeback tonight..." 
You turn to Lay and stare at him.
"Lay seriously you sound like my boyfriend after we had a fight...stop that."
"Just..come.."
"Maybe.. The sofa was actually really comfortable"
"Hey guys don't fight" Kris says, he sits in front of you. "Because now you really sound like a couple..."

After you all order, everybody chats with eveybody. Until an important topic comes into your mind.
"Kris...how is Kai?" you ask.
"He is fine. He woke up after some minutes and then we brought him into the hospital. Nothing is broken. Yesterday, while you spent your day in your room, we visited him in the hotel. He and Chanyeol barely talk. Kai's face is really swollen. His left eye is green-"
"It's more purple-blueish" Chen says.
"Yes...maybe purple..anyways Baekhyun and Chanyeol spent the day together yesterday. So we didn't really saw Chanyeol." Kris continues.
"I saw them." Xiumin says "When we left they returned to the hotel."
"I see...." you say and lower your head.

Tao puts an arm around my shoulder. 
"Don't worry he will be alright" he whispers and smiles then. Who does he mean? I'm currently more worried about Kai...wait..he means Kai right?
I touch my lip again and Tao nods. He means Kai. Of course he means him. It obvious, isn't it? I told him from my dream of Kai back in australia. He is the only one who actually knows about it...
"We want to know that too, Tao" Chen says and smirks.
"What did you two just said with your signal words? You know touching lips, whispering.." Xiumin says and smirks.
"Nothing." I answer.
"Of course...there is a little secret between you two...I will find it out..." Chen says and his eyes get smaller.

I'm currently again browsing in my mind. Being silent while the others chat with each other. my mind is somewhere else. At the hotel, in Seoul and the airport. Where is he? What is he doing? How is he feeling? Is he angry? Did he talk to Chanyeol? And why do I even think so much about him?...Of course, I'm worried, or more?
Well I was willing to get kissed...I dreamt of him, I keep touching my lips, the dream appears like daily in my mind, he appears daily in my mind. I'm totally happy that we talk again and I used to be  sad when he avoided me and when he flirted with other girls. His necklare, I'm still wearing it. I'm also wearing the one, which I wanted to give to him.

"Mrs -future Lu, your order" Luhan's uncle says and places my plate on the table. I get out of my dream mode.
"What?" I say and and give him a surprised look. I didn't understand what he said...The only thing I see is Luhan who just spilled his food and is currently drinking is water glass in one sip, Tao, Chen and Xiumin are laughing, Lay glares jealouse at Luhan's uncle and Kris who keeps eating without a single reaction.
"Uncle, she is not my girlfriend and she won't it be in the future" Luhan says. His uncle gives him a confused look.
"So, if she is not your girlfriend...then you're already married?"
Tao, Chen and Xiumin laugh even more. Even on Kris' face appears a little grin. Lay gets more jealouse and Luhan lets his chopsticks fall.
"No!"
"ha ha just a little joke." his uncle says, chuckles and leaves.

After eating we get another dish: a dessert. While eating the cake, my mind gets in thoughts again. I count the days until I would be back in Korea. In about 4 days we have to appear on the red carpet of the 12th MenguMiu Charts Awards and there we will have our chinese debut stage. 2 days later the first interview at the Sina Live Chat. Damn live.. Next two days just interviews. So at the 12th aprils I will depart to korea. On that date we have an interview with the Youku Live Chat in the morning and after that BigPengDe Ba De Dance lesson, what will take about 30 minutes. After that I'll have to rush to the airport. On the 13th I will have my dbeut stage in korea at Music Bank. Yep, then I will see him again...
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

that's it heheh
next will be the 12th MenguMu Charts Show+red carpet (gonna look for a dress...)

I can sense...love...if you know what I mean...

COMMENT! <3