SMTown LA

~~Only Girl ~~ : Debut Days [EDITING]

---SMTown LA---

The concert started about 1 hour ago and soon it's my turn together with SNSD. Taeyon will perform her solo first and then we join in and start with Run Devil Run, followed by Genie and Kissing you. After that I will have a short break for about 30 mins until I have to change into my EXO performing clothes. History and Mama both in chinese and korean, like in our showcase. 
Some of the members will have special stages in this and the following concerts. Like Kris together with Amber and Key, they will have a rap performance. I didn't get one of these, I actually really wanted to perform together with another SMTown artist - wait I already do that with SNSD. BUT that is not what I mean...I want to sing or rap..and not dance...

"Dani could you come for a moment? We want to fix your hair" one of the stylists says and you walk to him. He starts to remove the clips out of your hair and adds some hairspray.
"I guess we're done, you can head to the stage now, the girls are already waiting." he says and you nod.

You walk up where the stage is and wait behind one of the big walls. The girls join in after some time and start talking, but you keep watching the performances on stage. After some time you turn your head and on the other side of the stage you can spot a familiar person. Kai. He is standing together with some of the other members behind the other stage wall. He first winks at you and blows then a kiss to you. You giggle a little and get the attention from the girls.

"What was that?" Jessica asks.
"What?" you ask.
"Kai and you" Seohyun says.
"You two were pretty obvious flirting" Hyoyeon says and the others start to giggle. You blush and turn around.

The performance starts soon and everything works well. You mostly dance in the back, since it is SNSD's performance and you just have fill the place of a missing member. The audience screams and claps as everything is over and you head backstage. The girls thank you for your job and wish you good luck for the EXO performance, before you head to your dressing room.

You change your outfit, the stylists change your hair and put a cap on your head. They fix it with some clips and thats all. Some minutes of watching the concert on a little Tv, the other members walk inside and the stylists leave. Kai runs up to you to give you a hug.

"You were amazing..." he whispers into your ear.
"Thank you" you answer and you can feel your cheeks heaten.
He pecks your cheek and sits down next to you on the sofa.

~~10 years later~~

Soojin interrupted me last time. Let's continue now, to talk about the other members. 
Suho is married with my best friend Soojin and has twins.
Nate is in a relationship with Min.
Chen has found a beautiful girl. He met her backstage on one of our SMTown concerts in europe. She used to be a stylist, but now she is an official member of the SM staff and the girlfriend of Chen.
Tao is married to a chinese girl and has a little daughter. His wife used to live in the same town as Tao and thats how they met.

Before I go on let's talk about other things.
In the past 10 years many things happened. Luhan, Sehun and Baekhyun were involved in a car accident back in 2015. Don't worry nothing bad happened.
We debuted in Japan as EXO-J and but before a new sub-unit was formed.  It was a dance-rap-unit. Just me and Chanyeol performing, singing and rapping. To the debut date, it was around the second half of 2013. As duo we were really successful but we also had many problems.
To this time I still used to date Kai secretly. But as soon as my promotions with Chanyeol started he got jealouse. Extremly jealouse. The reason why he broke up with me...

After that I still had to perform with but everybody could see that something was wrong, but we didn't publish something about an earlier relationship, so until now nobody except the members and me know about this relationship.
In the following years nobody dated anyone. Everybody single. The boys slowly left one by one, due military service.

And now we're here. It has been 10 years. Mostly all the members are back from their military services, many of the started either dating or forming a family and now it's my turn to form my own family. Talking about family, my own family from australia called about 1 year after my debut. My brother sended them tickets for SMTown Sydney, saying that they should attend it. First they hesitated if they should go or not, but then they went and were really impressed, so they called me and everythings was fine again.

My brother and my dad are both here today. I invited them...the sad thing...my mom died about a year ago..I really miss her but at least I know that she was proud on me.

So back to what will happen today.

"Dani?"
"Yeah?"
"It will start soon, hurry up"
"Ok..."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Do-dong, again nothing. I'm really mean...but maybe if you read good then you noticed something.

COMMENT! <3