Boys Problems

~~Only Girl ~~ : Debut Days [EDITING]

[Chanyeol's POV]

"Are you okay?" Baekhyun laughs. I don't respond, I simply turn around and just look at Dani again. She wears a nice top. Her hair looks amazing straight. Her bangs too. And her shoes are beautiful too. But then when I look up from her shoes she wears that really tight short pants and that is...damn....damn I can't say that...Y. The inner merchanisms of my mind are going crazy when I see this.

"Chanyeol..Hello here I am!" Baekhyun says and waves with his hand in front of my face. I turn to him before I turn my head to the floor and stare into the space.
"It would be the best if you go to your position." Suho hyung says and Baekhyun drags me to my position. Kai walks towards me and next to him Dani. God...damnit. How can I dance like that? Help...

The music starts and I try concentrade on Kai, not Dani. Do you guys know how hard that is? My eyes wander all the time back to Dani's back. I just notice now that the staff girls tied her long hair in a straight braid. I shake my head. Chanyeol concentration on Kai!

The music stops again and everybody gathers around the TV screen, to re-watch the last shoot. I notice something: Me. My look was ALL THE TIME ON DANI. I look around and start to blush. The next thing I notice: Kai. He always took his chance to look on her back, when he was dancing behind her and that..happened not only once.

"We do it again." the director announces and I walk to my position before the music starts. We dance again and I try to not look at Dani. I try to look as serious, creepy and handsome as I can, And as I watch the re-watch on the TV, I must confess: Yes this time I just looked for about 5 times on her back. 

The staff girls checked my make-up, while I had a little conversation with Baekhyun. Well it was more Baekhyun, who was talking about the last meet with our SNSD-sunbaenims and me who was staring to the floor. I look again to Dani. She is talking to D.O and he scans her from head to toe, and on her legs he always stops. Well me too...
"Chanyeol, do you want water too?" Dani says. I didn't notice that she changed her position. She is right in front of me now. Snap.
"You really should drink something. Your whole face is red!" she answers worried.
It's not red because of the dancing its because of you! Silly..
"Yeah...maybe some water would help..." I stutter and she hands me her bottle. I take a sip and she watches me. I can't drink like that. Stop watching!

"Thank you...Mini Leader..." I stutter and hand her the bottle.
"If you need a break then just say it, ok?" she says.
"I'm...ok..don't worry." Stop the stuttering. You sound like the old Kai. Let's simply calm down and take the last shoot. Between was that an indirect kiss? Oh snap...
____________________________________________________________________________________

[Kai's POV]

"And hyung how do you like the set?" I ask D.O while checking the set.
"It's ok. Between Kai, I have question."
"What?" I ask confused. He sounds so serious.
"Why do you have so many girls the last couple of weeks? I don't like that."
"Tss.. let me. I need that."
"But we don't. If somebody finds out that you date around before we even debuted..I don't even wanna think about it." 
"Just let me!"
"I'm just worried."

"You go!" Huh? What was that? 
We all turn around and the only thing I can see: Small but still extremly y legs. That is a yum- wait is that DANI?! The girl lifts her head and really it's Dani. She is wearing really REALLY short pants. And wow...just wow...And where she walks first? Chanyeol. Of course. First Chanyeol... I keep to look at her. Trying not to show how much I like that...
Baekhyun drags Chanyeol away and I have finally free view. She seems to search someone. Looks like she is searching for me, because now she stopped to look around like a lost kid. She looks at me. Try not..to show..any emotions...try to look like it discusts you...

We have our first shoot for this scene and like always she is standing right next to me. I actually would prefere to see her backside, lucky boys in the back. Wait wait wait..what is even happening here? Since when do I like that? I still want to lose the feelings for her and THIS won't help me. 

As the shoot ends, we walk to the TV and re-watch it. I notice something: Chanyeol. He is standing behind her and so he took the advantage and stalked her back the whole time over. Oh well...at least I'm not the only one who is attracted to this. But still...that look of him...all the hate comes again. All the hate I tried to lose, it seems like it is back. Does that mean that my feelings are growing again? I just know one thing. That girl standing on the set, I need to get her to leave.

I want a 2nd Chance. I want Dani.
____________________________________________________________________________________

[Luhan POV's]

"You go!" I hear someone screaming really loudly. I'm standing with the other boys of the M unit behind the set. We discuss our next shoot and that scream interrupts us. Kris is standing in front of me, so I can barely see something. But because Kris seems like he also wants to see from who that scream came, he turns around and I get free view.

The only thing I can see, is a small girl in short pants and heels. Must be a background dancer, so yeah. SM likes to have their girls like this.
"Could we go on with the discussion. We wil shoot soon." I say and take my look back to my papers. Nobody answers. I look up again and see really suprising reactions for a girl in short pants and heels.

"Boys...did you never saw something like this?" I ask.
"No..." Lay whispers. His mouth is wide open and his eyes gloomy. I look at Tao. He covers is mouth in shock. Xiumin covers is eyes. Kris looks normal. Chen smirks.
"Guys..you really never saw something like that- OH MY GOD IS THAT DANI?" I widen my eyes as I can finally see the face of the mysterious girl. That explains the reactions of our boys.

"Which stylist made her wear that.." Tao says in shock.
"I don't know." Kris answers. "But I don't like it. It doesn't suit her." he says, turns around and disappears in the dressing room.
"Kris wait!" Tao yells and follows him. Same Chen and Xiumin. Now it's just me and Lay. We keep staring at her. 

I must admit it: I like that. Don't see me wrong. I'm a boy. Of course I like that. It's normal isn't it?

"Boys, please come to the dressing room." a staff boy says and we follow him.
____________________________________________________________________________________

I'm really tired...But I will still check the chapters for typos.

COMMENTS *-*

Just want to mention that was the last part of the MAMA shooting.

Between there was one problem with one of the links. I fixed that!