Chanyeol and Luhan

~~Only Girl ~~ : Debut Days [EDITING]

[Luhan's POV]

After Dani went to bed, I went back to my room. And what I found there? SEHUN ON MY BED!

"Oh Sehun!" I yell as I enter. he turns his head and looks shocked. 
"Hyung..I...I"
"Down..from...my ...BED"
"okay okay..." he says and climbs the stairs up to his bed.
"Now I need to change the sheets, THANK YOU!"
"No you don't need to."
"Let me.."

"Between what was that earlier?"
"What?" I ask confused while changing the sheets of my bed. What are you talking about Sehun??
"That with Dani"
"What is with her?"
"You carried her on your shoulder around the dorm."
"And? Problem?"
"You don't give up or?"
"No, never. One day, she'll be mine."
"Are you sure? I mean you got many rivals...Lay, Kai, Chanyeol..."
"And? Kai is not a rival anymore.."
"Are you sure? She seems to like him?" WHAT?! No way...tss Dani and Kai...is like..I don't know.
"What?"
"Yes she seemed really shocked when he kissed a random girl on the set yesterday, that's why she was suddenly so pissed."
"She will get over him, if she likes him of course. I don't think she likes him. How can someone...like something like Kai?" I answer him. But seriously. Kai? Tsss..

"Well..he is good looking. Has abs. Thick lips. Shy boy, but bad boy when he is dancing. He's perfect."
"Me not?"
"Well..." Sehun says and scans me from head to toe. "You're cute..."
"And? I guess girls love cute boys."
"Perhaps...Dani doesn't."
"Com'on Kai's cute too. And hey...he's waaaaaay to shy."
Sehun starts to laugh really hard before he answers.
"Shy? Not anymore. He is such a bad boy the last weeks. He had..like I don't over... 10 girls? he is really active right now."
"Ewwww playboy... Nobody likes playboys. He won't be good for Dani." I answer. Kai isn't. 
"If you think so.." Sehun answers and lays down on his bed.
"Yes, Kai is no rival anymore. Lay and Chanyeol too."

Sehun leans over his bed and looks at me.
"Are you sure? I mean I agree with Lay, he is really shy and just cute for Dani. But Chanyeol?"
"Ok ok...Chanyeol maybe. But seriously I will beat him. He is the last rival. He has no chance against me."
"Well.."
"Sehun stop now!"
"ChanyeolIsTallAndHasGloomyCuteEyesHeSeemsCloserToDaniThanYouAre!" he raps.
"Say..that more slowly."
"ok..." he says and cleans hos throat. "Chanyeol is tall and has gloomy cute eyes. He seems closer to Dani than you are."
"I'm tall too. I have cute eyes too. I'm close to her."
"Chanyeol is taller. Chanyeols eyes are bigger and Chanyeol is longer close to her than you are."
"Ok stop now."
____________________________________________________________________________________

[Chanyeol's POV]

I'm sitting on my bed as I hear that Dani arrived. Then I hear a scream and something like *Let me down!* Oh well...

Xiumin enters the room, followed by Baekhyun.
"You're still here?" Baekhyun asks and I nod.
"You forgot your voice on the set yesterday?"
I nod again. Xiumin moans and leaves the room. Probably too stupid for him. Baekhyun takes a chair and places it next to my bed.

"Chanyeol, where's your smile?" he asks. I won't answer. Since Dani 'yelled' at me...or whatever you call this...I didn't speak.
"Com'on you can't be silent for the whole time. Let me know what bothers you."
I sit up and look at him. I won't say something now. 
"Com'on, we're buddys, you can tell me everything. Like uhm...really everything.." he says and coughs. I give him a confused look.
"You know what I mean..." he says and cleans his throat. I shake my head. What does he want???
"Did you..had a ert dream? Or did you saw anything...ert?" he whipers and I widen my eyes and histaricly shake my head.

"Ok good I'm glad...that topic you better discuss with others..not with me."
"ok..."
"Oh god you said something! I heard your beautiful deep voice!"
"I..."
"Yes?" Baekhyun answers and gives me a hopeful look.
"I don't want to talk about it." I say and lay down again. Baekhyuns look disappears.
"Well then I can't help you. But at least you said something for today."

Baekhyun stands up, takes the chair and walks to the desk in our room. In that moment my stomache starts growling. Baekhyun turns around. He heard it. .
"Did you eat something today?" he asks and I slowly shake my head.
"Oh god Park Chanyeol!" he yells and pulls on my arm, so that I sit up in my bed.
"You come now!" he says angrily and pulls me out of the room to the kitchen. He leads me to a chair. Damn I'm weak...  I rest my head on the kitchen table and Baekhyun starts to search cooking ingredients. Seems like he wants to make ramen. The only thing we ate the last weeks, the only thing we have at home. I ate so much of it...I want to throw up.

"Park Chanyeol, tell me what bothers you! You look horrible."
"It's nothing. I'm just not hungry."
"You will eat now!"
"ok..."
He places the ramen on the table, as he is done cooking it. He hands me chopsticks and a spoon and sits down in front of me.
"Eat" he orders and stares at me.
"Could you stop to look at me like this?"
"No. Tell me what's wrong. Then I'll maybe stop."
"It's Dani!" I say and throw the chopsticks into the soup.
"I knew it..It's because of yesterday right?"
"Yes.." I answer and continue to eat.
"And that's why you don't speak or either eat?"
"Yes"
"Oh god dude...your must like her a lot."
"Like her?" I say and fakely laugh. "I love her."

"Who do you love and oh my god my kitchen!" D.O says as he enters and see the pot Baekhyun just used.
"I love...ramen." I lie. I need to.
"And I love my kitchen. How can..you..ahh can't you clean that!" D.o yells and starts to clean again.
"We would have done this later." Baekhyun says.
"Later...is too late." D.o answers and continues to clean. Afterwards he leaves the kitchen again.

"I'm done. Can I go to my bed now?" I ask. Stupid food. I feel sick. Again. I guess..hello toilet?
"Well ok..but wash your hands and brush you teeth before!"
"Yes ...mom.." 
____________________________________________________________________________________

Tomorrow..I guess the MV shoot?

comments...like always (I know I annoy with that...but if I don't write it then I don't get comments..)

oh well..anyone knows good Shinee x You fanfics? Main character maybe..Taemin? Anyone knows good ones? If yes PM me!