Korean Showcase 1/4

~~Only Girl ~~ : Debut Days [EDITING]

The day has come. Showcase. I mean the korean showcase. Does that actually count as official debut? I'm already ready to perform. My hair tied into a ponytail, two clips on both sides to fix everything. My hair for the whole showcase, they won't change it. The staff members will just remove the clips. The first thing we will perform is HISTORY, that's why I have to wear baggy pants. The outfit is ok, the only thing I don't like is that everybody can see my belly.
I'm actually on stage right now. But don't worry, I'm hiding behind the set. The other boys are still preparing in the dressing room. I got my own dressing room as well as my own staff members.
After History we have to introduce ourselves and then I'll disappear behind the stage. Changing into my next outfit to prepare for my special stage. Everybody has special stages with other members. Like Sehun and Kai RUN AND GUN or Kai and D.O MY LADY. I will perform TWO MOONS together with Chanyeol and Kris and then later BABY DON'T CRY with Chen and Luhan. I'm really nervous.

"Ah here you are!" Chen says as he appears behind you. "The staff noonas want to see you once more. They want to remove your clips."
"Oh ok...I will come in a second." you answer while you keep watching the crowd of young girls and boys who search their seating places.
"Hey Chen, look how many fans came" you say and point towards them.
"So many people. Hey look over there is a fanboy of you" he says and points to a boy with a big DANI banner.
"And there is a Chen fangirl" you say and point to a girl with a big CHEN banner.
"That's so adorable from her."
You poke Chen in the side and wiggle with your eyebrows.
"Your type?" 
"Naaa...not really. She is too young"
"Oh com'on, she looks cute"
"Still..You're cuter"
"Don't be so cheesy." you say and Chen laughs.
"Sorry, but seriously, I like girls who are older than me"
"See, I'm not even 'your type'"
"But you're still cuter than her."
"ohhh You're so mean Kim Jongdae" you say and laugh. Chen shrugs and disappears backstage.

Let's go to the staff unnies before they start to worry about me.

You walk backstage to your dressing room. The staff girls are already waiting. As you enter the room, one of them leads you to a chair. Another one fixxes your hair, another one your make-up.

As they're done, you follow a staff boy to the stage, where he connects you with your micro. The other boys are around you. They all get their micros. You look at them. Some are nervous, other seem confident. Chen and Luhan do a vocal rehearsel with a really pretty girl.

"Ok guys, come together please" Kris says and you all gather around in a circle.
"I wish you all good luck and we can do that together. Because we are one!" he says and you all agree with a loud yes. After that you all walk to your positions. You notice that Luhan walks again to the girl. She hugs him and whispers something in his ear, what makes him smile. After that he looks over to you. He gives you a weak smile and a 'I'm sorry' look.

Who is she? Seems like she is really close to him. Whatever he wants tosay with that look...thumbs up and do like you would understand everything!

You give him a thumbs up and a super big grin as you can hear the start of your history music. The intro is running and the people scream. In the intro are all the members seen, everybody gets about 15 sec screen time. Every member gets his own screaming choir, But for you as the girl, the most.

Lights turn of and you walk up to the stage.

Let the show begin....
____________________________________________________________________________________

I'm soooooooo late with the update...I was actually lazy and had no ideas xD

Anyways how was christmas for you guys?

I GOT EXO-K'S MAMA MINI ALBUM /faint/ nfjbkbvvjvsdf ALL MY FEELS

I also got D-units album *-*
My mom said she also orderd EXO-M but its not delivered yet...damnit..BUT STILL MY FEELS

I got the group card 

this one....~~~~

this is just....glorious...

I'm hopeing now that the EXO-M version contains a card too...I want Chen...no I want Lay...whatever I WANT A DAMN CARD!

Anyways...maybe a second update later, can't promise.

COMMENT! <3