Korean Showcase 4/4

~~Only Girl ~~ : Debut Days [EDITING]

"That stage was amazing!" Chanyeol yells as he runs down backstage.
"Yes it was!" Kris agrees.
You follow them next to Lay, who seems kinda really tired. Behind you and Lay is Kai. He slowly follows you.

Currently is a show break, so no one is performing right now. After our performance all the lights and the fans started leaving the hall right to the toilets as well as the snack bars.
Chanyeol happily jumps in front of us. We reach the M units changing room.

"You all did a great job guys!" you say while wiping some sweat of your face.
"Thanks you too!" Kris says and disappears in the room.
"you too.." Lay whispers.
You hold on Lay's shoulder and pull him into a hug. He looks suprised, as well as the other two, Kai and Chanyeol.
"Your dancing was amazing!" you whisper into his ears. You loosen yourself from the hug and look at him. He blinks several times and his cheeks are slightly pink. A big smile appears on his face.
"And now get ready for the Q&A!" you say and Lay nods.

Together with Chanyeol and Kai you continue to walk along the long corridor. They both keep being silent and Chanyeols normally really bright smile disappeard.
"Are you tired Chanyeol?"
"no..no I'm alright.."
"Sure some minutes ago you jumped around and now you're like...yeah...tired"
"I'm alright, don't worry"
"If something's wrong, you can tell everything to me"
He nods and as he reaches the K units changing room, he enters without leaving a word. Same Kai.

I continue my way to my changing room. As I enter the staff starts cheering.
"Thank you...thank you" I say and bow to everyone. Even if the show didn't end yet, I'm really thankful for them.
"Do I have to change again?" I ask and the staff girl shakes her head. Another girl fixxes my make-up.
A boy enters the room and leads me back to the stage where the others are waiting.
The performance hall slowly fills again with the big crowd of fans.

"Are you ready for the questions?" Luhan suddenly appears behind me. I nod.
"Yes I am. How about you?"
He slowly nods.
"Between Luhan. First question comes from me. Who is that girl?"
"Oh that..first really thank you for that earlier. I mean..when you turned to Chen instead to me. I really like this girl. She is my vocal teacher."
"Oh she is really pretty" I say and point towards her as she enters the backstage part. Luhan turns around and waves to her.
"I know..." he says with a dreamy voice.

"Guys get ready!" A staff member says and anotherone leads you up to the stage.
Everywhere are chairs. All together 13 chairs, for each of us. We all sit down. Leeteuk stays at the end of the line. The audience screams again. It is an amazing feeling when you hear your own name screamed by many people. For me it's still a little uncomfortable, but I guess I can live with that.

"Here we are again. And who I brought for you guys?" Leeteuk asks the crowd.
"EXO!!!" they scream. We all bow down and introduce ourselves again. I guess...we have to do that so often until they all know our names.
"As you all know we prepared a little Question and Answer. Before this event started everybody could entry questions for the members. While you all watched the amazing performances, our staff team picked random questions. I have about 10 here in my hands" Leeteuk explains and waves with the thick papers in his hands 
"We also got about 150 video questions and picked 3 of them. Our lovely Leader Dani will help me with the questions, right?" Leeteuk says and turns to me. I'm sitting right next to him.

"Yes I will help today as much as I can" I say and Leeteuk starts with the first questions.

"The first question comes from a girl from korea: Why is there a girl in EXO? I guess Dani can answer this the best" 
"Well, SM wanted to create a special group and so they added one girl. Is that enough as explination?" you ask and Leeteuk turns to the audience.
"Is that enough?"
"YES!"
"Ok then let's go on, next question: Who does the best aegyo? Yeah who does the best  aegyo, Dani?"
"Uhm...I actually don't know..but maybe we could ask the maknae line?" you answer and smirk as you turn to Tao, Sehun and Kai.
"Yeah maknaes are always cute, so please let us see your best aegyos" Leeteuk says.

         

The audience screams much at their cute actions and I must confess I never saw these three like this before. Especially Sehun and Kai. But oh well..let's go on!

---about 30 minutes later---

"These were all our questions. So what will we see now, Dani?"
"I guess the debut of MAMA?"
"Oh that sounds good. Do you guys want to see MAMA?!" Leeteuk yells into his micro and the audience turns crazy. We all carry our chairs backstage and the staff team show our MAMA teaser meanwhile.
As the teaser is done and the audience got a little bit more silent. We will start with the korean unit.
The music starts the lights turn slowly on and we stand slowly up. We're dancing a little bit easier version of mama, because some of the members still have trouble with the actual dance.
We hit the 2 minutes mark : Chinese unit joins in, Korean leaves the stage, I must stay. Unfair!
Even here are some parts different from the actual dance. Anyways, 1 minute later the korean unit joins again. Kai, Lay and Sehun start to dance. Luhan and Xiumin join in. Lastly Tao. The 5 move to the side and Tao does his special wushu flip. Do you guys know how much I'm scared of that move??? I'm always worried...what if he gets hurt?? What if he slips? Falls? Mind back to the dancing! 

Kai starts his screaming part. It's so powerful and so..MIND BACK TO THE STAGE! 
End is close. Suhos part followed by Baekhyuns. Now the *Mirror* part.
I don't really like it. Everybody has his own parter and me ..forever alone in the middle...It's awkward when the boys dance around me like I'm not even existing.
A little firwork in front of us ends the song. We walk slowly backwards, turn around and the lights turn off. Finally reached the end of this showcase.

Next China!
____________________________________________________________________________________

I was inactive the past days because of personal stuff and no time..well here I am, back with the last part of the K Showcase. Next will be a airport chapter. If you guys don't mind I won't focus much on the chinese showcase...

If there are any typos in this chapter, I will correct that within the next days, but not now...because I'm tired -.-

Anyways Late HAPPY NEW YEAR!

COMMENT! <3