Compliments

~~Only Girl ~~ : Debut Days [EDITING]

I changed the end with the 'warm smile'. I deleted it so yeah. New end.
____________________________________________________________________________________

"I'm...soo..sorry."I widen my eyes as I see who I just bumped in. Kai. KAI. He looks slowly down to me. Really slow, like he is scanning me. His look stops at my neck. I can see it. I look down to it too. His necklare. I'm wearing it. The golden 'EXO' necklare. His present. I look again at him. He rolls his eyes and continues to walk. He squeezes himself pastme and walks to the exit. I follow his steps with my eyes.

What you didn't notice: The other 5 members of EXO-K are in the elevator too.
"Dani" Suho says "There you are"
You turn around and look at them. Chanyeol gives you a sad and confused look.
"Is everything alright?" D.O asks. Sehun hands you your jacket and bag.
"We're going to the clothing rehearsel. As you know tomorrow we'll shoot the MV and we need to check the if the clothes fit." Suho says and you walk with them outside to the car.

Kai is already sitting in the backseat. His headphones on, resting his head on the window. You give him a sad look, but because his eyes are closed he can't see it. Suho leads you to the front seat and you sit down. 
____________________________________________________________________________________

---MV set---

We enter the set and many staff girls welcome us. They lead us 7 to the clothes and hand us all our clothes. I got an extra room. They prepared so many dresses for me. The whole room..FULL.
Normal dresses, pants, shoes, fancy dresses, heels, sneakers and so much more. I'm really amazed. 

(Her clothes are inspired by Snsd's The Boys and Run Devil Run. I will post pictures as soon as I start to write the chapter with the MV shoot.)
____________________________________________________________________________________

---Dorm---

The rehearsel was not that bad. I stayed for myself the whole time over. Sometimes some of the others entered my room and wanted to show their clothes. For Mama and History. Actually all..except Kai. I received many compliments that I look beautiful. The most from Luhan. But hey its Luhan hahaha. Lay was kinda impressed and mouthed simply an 'o'. Chanyeol squealed a little bit, what was kinda cute and he blushed when he saw me with shorts...really short shorts.

But Kai. Why he didn't show his clothes? Why? Why? Why? I wanted to see him...ok..little secret...I wanted that he sees me. I wanted to see his expression. I wanted to hear a compliment of him as well. I...I..feel so weird towards him since that dream. But he still seems to avoid me. But what is with this message he sended me? You know the one I received before I went to australia. I really wonder if it was really from him..or maybe someone else.

We're home now. I'm watching Tv. Together with Xiumin, Sehun, Chen and Tao. The others, I don't know. Kai he left earlier.

"Guys..I'm tired. I will go to bed. Bye." you say and leave with a wave.
____________________________________________________________________________________

small update just to let you guys know who the mysterious person is :)