History MV 2/2

~~Only Girl ~~ : Debut Days [EDITING]

We're filming for already 5 hours. I'm having my second break right now. Together with a blanket I made it myself comfortable in the dressing room. Around me: the staff girls. Why they don't take a break too? They run around for 5 or 6 hours, checking that I look good. But now that i'm trying to sleep...they should take a break too. Currently they director staff is recording the boys close ups. Next is me. Close ups in the sandy set. It will be in slow-motion and my close-up will appear 4 times. 2 times in each units MV. 
Oh and SM released finally all the members. Except me. There is that article here: SM says that their last member will be released through the HISTORY M/V. Oh well...I must be really special for SM.

Luhan is still really playful around me. The other say he trys to flirt with me. But I don't know..I don't see it as flirting. I know he likes me...but I don't want that! I accept his as my friend, he even can be my best friend, but not more!

Oh well...
"Dani, please come here." the staff girl says and you walk towards her. She points on the chair in front of the mirror, and you know exactly what is going to happen now: Break's over! Time to get dressed for the next shoot. Hopefully the last.

You sit down and two staff members start to braid your hair into two braids. As they're done, they place a black cappie on your head and try many positions till they find the perfect one. You look at yourself in the mirror and it looks kinda like this: hair+cappie

The next thing: Your outfit.
Baggy grey jeans, little longer tee, and a grey hoodie.
"We will start with the dance scene."the director says as you arrive at the set. The boys are already waiting and do a dry rehearsel without you. As you walk towards them they stop. Luhan walks up to you and holds on your shoulders.
"You look like me...just with long hair." he says and laughs. You scan him from head to toe and notice: He really looks like me.
Tao walks over to you and Luhan and takes Luhan off you.
"What did I said earlier?" he asks with a serious look on Luhan.
"Uh..."
"Fingers off ert..." he whispers.
"God..Tao you're creepy." Luhan answers and Tao starts to smile. He turns his head to you and laughs.
"You're right. I'm really creepy."
That sentance makes you laugh.

"Let's start filming." the director yells and everybody gets his position. The first shoot will be the dance of all 13 members. It's not that easy but after 5 rehearsels the director screams his 'CUT' and the M members leave the place with their hwaiting signs. Just Luhan needs to shine again. He stops again and blows you a kiss and ends it with a wink. You laugh again. 
While the others prepare for the next shoot, you notice a unfamiliar girl under te staff members. She is differently dressed and she is concentraded to type something in her phone.
"We start" the director yells and the music starts to play. The girl looks up of her phone and stares with a weird face on you and the others. It makes you dizzy and thats why a mistake happens. You're so concentraded with watching the girl so that you don't see Kai, who suddenly appears in front of you. You actually should be away from that place, but because you kept staring at her you forgot to move and he bumps into you. He makes you fall, what he first doesn't get. He first notices it as the music stops and the other members already gather around you.

"Dani!" Chanyeol yells. "Dani!!"
You're sitting on your , your look still on the girl. She starts to grin and trys not to laugh.
"Dani!" Chanyeol yells again. It catches your attention. You turn your head to him and his face tells how worried he must be.
"huh? What?" you ask dizzy.
"Are you okay?"
"ehh..of course. I made a mistake. That's all."
"No, it was Kai's fault." Chanyeol says and gives Kai an angry look. Kai rolls his eyes.
"Yes, just give me the fault, Park Chanyeol." Kai answers with a angry voice. "She made the mistake! She didn't leave her place."
"But you saw her!"
"Chanyeol..it's okay. He's right. It was my fault." you try to calm Chanyeol down. He looks down to you, takes your hand and helps you up.
"Thank you"
"Dani!" the director yells.
"It's everything alright. I just made a mistake."
"No, it was..." Sehun starts to say, but Kai interrupts him.
"You know what? I need a break!" he says angrily and walks towards the girl. He leans down to her and kisses her. You look at them. Shocked. Mental breakdown.You eyes widen. Your hand starts to shake. Chanyeol looks down to you. Because he is still holding your hand he can feel how you're shake.

"Dani?" he asks and looks in the same direction like you. He makes no special expression when he sees the scene in front of him. He seems to know of it.
"It's okay. Come here." he says and wants to put your head on his chest but you pull off him.
"Let me." you say angrily.
"Huh? Dani?" he looks confused down to you. You clench your teeth as you look again at Kai and that girl. Chanyeol starts to caress you cheek.
"Hey! What's wrong with you?" you yell angrily.
"Same question here..." Chanyeol whispers. "What's wrong with you?"
"Aish..just..just.." you whisper. "Exo-M! I want Exo-M now!" you yell and the director looks confused to you. 
"What? I can't work with something that is more busy with make out sessions on a set than with recording a music video." you say to answer the directors questioned face.
"Well ok..please get the other sub-unit for me" he says to the staff member beside him. She nods and leaves.

Chanyeol still looks confused and shocked at you. The others too. It's the first time they see you so pissed and angry.
"What? Is something?" you ask them and they all quickly shake their heads except for Chanyeol.
"Go! You have break!"
The members hectically nod and run to the dressing room. Except for Chanyeol again. He looks at you, shakes his head, walks some steps, turns around and shakes his head again.
"Go" you repeat angrily and he finally leaves the set.
____________________________________________________________________________________

COMMENTS...where are my comments..