Luhan's Birthday

~~Only Girl ~~ : Debut Days [EDITING]

"Good Morning sleepyhead!" Tao greets you.
"Let me..sleep.."
"Tss if you want the hard way" he says and walks to the switch to turn the lights one. One light shines directly on your bed.

"Ahhhh Tao!" you yell and cover yourself with the blanket. "It burns in my eyes...."
"But Dani, we have to wake up. It's 4 am the stylists are waiting for us. Our interview is at 8 o'clock"
"And we have to wake up so early..?" you mutter under the blanket.
"Yep..com'on get ready!"

30 minutes later you're sitting in the van on your way to the studio you will film today. You fell again asleep. Your head is leaning on the window, sicne you have to sit next to the driver and you have no chance to lean on his shoulder. Some of the other members are sleeping as well.

You finally arrive at the studio at 5:35am and head over to the dressing room, where the stylists are waiting for us.

"Good morning guys!" they greet you in chinese and you all bow down. But your bow looks kind of horrible since you're still really tired. You stay in the bow-position with closed eyes. Too tired to stand up again. Lay pushes you and drags you to the sofa, where he sits you down and sits next to you, placing your head on his shoulder and letting him take a little nap, until the others are done with their styling.

"Dani it's your turn" Lay whispers and pokes you slightly.
"What..."
"Come, your turn to get styled and dressed"
"ok..." 
Lay helps you up and drags you to a chair, where a stylist is waiting.

15 minutes later they're done straightening your hair and fixing your make-up. Your head keeps falling down and the stylists are a little bit disappointed with that. Not only that you could ruin your make-up, but also because they call it not lady-like to sleep here. But you don't really care. You just want sleep.

"Okay, EXO-M can start filming now" a staff member says and you slowly follow the boys. Lay walks behind you and pushes you a little bit. In front of the room you will film in, he stops you.

"Dani, put a smile on, ok?"
"But I can't. The flight, my schedule, practice..everything..I'm so tired.." you say and lower your head.
"Look at me" he says and holds on your chin.
"I'm tired Lay..."
He looks at me. Just the look. Nothing. I realise something...Something that I kind of me. Something that reminds me when he looks at me like that. His hand on my chin. It's the same like..like..Kai...

You step away and shake your head.
"No Lay.."
"What?"
"That"
"What that? I just want to cheer you up. I know you have a hard time. And I just care for you. We have an interview here and you have to look good. It's not like you never look good, it's just that looking tired isn't goo for an interview. That's all" he says and turns around to leave.

In front of the studio room he stops and turns again around.
"Just wanted to mention it..it's Luhan's birthday"
"oh..." ...totally forgot that!
You enter the room, together with the others.

The interview lasts for about 45 minutes. Similiar to the other interviews you had before. The questions are the same just some more and more private. The entire interview long I tried to stay awake and tried to stay as good looking as possible. I remembered Lay's words. He didn't want to be rude, he just cares for me. That's all. And when he was holding me chin, he just wanted to wake me a little bit. I always overreact. But but...but..it's the fact thatit reminded me of that one moment I shared with Kai...it's special to me..yes..it is..damn..
______________________________________________________________

~Evening~

"Ah our Dani is finally awake" Tao says and you stumble out of your room.
"What is going on here?" you ask and rub your eyes. You just took a nap after you returned from the interview and another show.
"We're preparing a little surprise party for Luhan" Xiumin says and hangs up a ballon on the kitchen counter.
"Where is he now?"
"Lay went with him to a mall." Kris says while preparing something that looks like a cake.

Tao takes some cream with his finger and Kris slaps his hand away.
"Yah Tao!" he yells and Tao runs to the sofa.
"Sorry but it looks so good..." he says and his finger "I can't resist it"
"Dani could you please prepare our little table?" Kris asks and you nod.

"What do we need?"
"Plates? Other stuff? Be creative?" Chen says as he appears behind you and hands you streamers "Use them to decorate"
You nod and start preparing the table.

~30 minutes later~

"We have to hurry up guys! Lay just called and Luhan wants to go home because he's tired!" Kris says and the chaos starts. Everybody starts running around, putting the final touch on everything. Suddenly the door bell rings.
"They arrived!" Chen screams and hides behind the kitchen counter.
"Yah don't worry thats the delivery service. Our dinner arrived." Kris says.
"Yeah Chen, Luhan and Lay both have keys, so they don't have to use the bell." Xiumin says.

"What is going---GUYS?!" Luhan says surprised as he stands at the door, behind him Lay. He shrugs.
"I used the bell as singnal..."
Chen glares at Xiumin and Kris. 
"I said it...it's Lay..."
"Hello guys?!" Luhan asks "What is going on?" he steps inside. In that moment you step into the living room with the cake. 

"Luhan?! What are you--guys can't someone give me a signal?!" you say and glare them.
"I used the bell.." Lay repeats.
"Anyways..Happy Birthday, sweetie!" you say, place the cake on the table and hug Luhan.
"Thank you Dani"
"I'm sorry I don't have a birthday present..."
"No problem" Luhan says and smiles.
"Joke!" you say and take a small box out of your pocket. "That's for you" say and hand the box to him.
"Omo Dani..you didn't had to.."

"I bought it today. It will fit you. I looked around the internet and many fans use it as nickname for you and so I thought...why not giving him something like that to him?"
"What is..it?"
"Open it!" you say and Luhan slightly opens the ribbon on the small box. He opens the box and reveals a little deer plushie.
"Oh a ...deer?"
"Yeah because of you name..Lu..is chinese...you know?"
"Ahh of course..haha cute, thank you" he says and hugs you one more time.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

UNEDITED! Tomorrow...or wednesday.

Don't forget to leave a comment! 

(Kai made buiing buiing...leave a comment...)