Confession Day

~~Only Girl ~~ : Debut Days [EDITING]

---EXO dorm---

Lazily I'm sitting on my bed. On my lap is my laptop resting and I'm lazily skipping through fansites, tumblr and twitter to look for fantaken pictures, fancams as well as comments and other critism from fans and viewers.
Many people talk about my recent interview together with EXO-K at Music Bank. I guess that's normal. 
Anyways there are many people talking about the things I said about Lay and finally I understand the things which were written on a fanbanners at our korean showcase. 'Daxing' 'Dai' 'Dayeol' and so on...fans ship me with other members. Fanarts, fanfictions and other things made and written just for me and a random member. Mostly the member I interact the most. Best friend fanart with Tao, fanfictions about me and Lay...yeah Lay..
I read it. It was just a ..oneshot? Is it called like that? The way Lay would confess to me...god do you know how weird I feel now?

It's not a bad feeling. It's just weird. Fans write things like 'and he slowly walked up to Dani, smiling, slowly cupping her face before he placed a gentle kiss on her lips'. It's so weird..but still feels so real, you know? Maybe because I already kissed him?
I read about 3 or 4 of these oneshots. 2 of Daxing couple, obviously me and Lay, and one or two, can't remember...no wait 2. One about me and Kai and one of me and Kris. Seriously the Kris one made me lough so hard. I mean, me and Kris, seriously? 

Not bashing here, this fan put much efford in this story and I'm really pleased that there are already really many of these on the internet. Fans must love us a lot to take their time and write these stories.-

"Dani are you there?" a deep voice asks.
"Yeah"
"Can I come inside?"
"Yeah"
The door opens and Chanyeol steps inside. The thing I was most scared of: Talking with Chanyeol after the incident. He slowly walks towards my bed and climbs two stair steps up.

"What's up?"
"Nothing special" you say and look back on your laptop screen.
"Oh ok"
"..."
"So what are you doing?" he asks and lays his head down on the mattress.
"Ah you know...watching videos, reading fanletters, stuff like that"
"You do that pretty often, don't you?" he says and chuckles.
"Yes..I guess"
"ok"

Some minutes pass. Chanyeol just keeps looking at me. I keep on checking the internet. I actually just want to avoid his look and 'act' like I'm reading something really interesting.
"Can I come up to you?"
You look to the free space next to you, calculating if his tall body will fit in this, before you look to him.
"Well..ok"
He climbs the stairs up and squeezes himself next to you. Since there was not much free space, he has to sit really close to you. You move a little bit aside, making him some more space to sit.

"So what are you actually looking there. You're not really reading fanletters, are you?"
"eh..." 
"What is-" you interrupt him by closing the laptop.
"Nothing special" He doesn't need to know that I read fanfiction!

"You're weird." he says and chuckles.
"Tss..let me. What are you doing here anyways?"
"I wanted to talk"
"About?"
"About us. About me."
"what?" 
"You know...the incident china" he says and avoids your eyes.
"Oh that"

"Yes that"
"..."
"I'm sorry..I acted like an idiot."
"ok"
"You must know I just wanted to protect you"
"From what? Kai?"
"Yes. He acted like an idiot and jerk the last months. I don't want that someone like him..yeah you know?"
"ok"
"That's all ou say?"
"Yes"
"You're so talkactive."

Can I stop the time for a moment to throw something? I mean throwing words? After the interview we had a long practice. 2 hours together in the group and then individual practices for about...an hour? Not that long because we all were tired. But not Chanyeol. He wanted to stay and practice. Now it is 11pm and he just came home. He probably took the last bus and got home. He looks extremely tired. And that...just proves my theory. He likes me more than a friend. And why?
In every interview I said 'I like cute boys who can dance'. Everybody knows Chanyeol isn't a dancing machine. He is good but...still not as good as the others. I didn't said that in the interviews to test him, it was actually just a random thought that came up and actually...I really like it when boys can dance. 
While being in china I watched every single performance of our korean unit on youku. After each interview I saw how Chanyeol improved in dancing and looked really tired. I rememberd that he isn't a good dancer and I remembered my theory of liking me.
And that longer practice he did today just proves everything. He wants to improve his dancing skills for me. He looks really tired, his happy face disappears slowly, he obviously need sleep but he doesn't get enough because his mind says 'you have to train...impress Dani'

"Chanyeol"
"Yes?"
"I have a question"
"ok, ask"
"You like me or?"
"Of course"
"Chanyeol, I mean the other 'like'"
His cheeks turn slightly pink and he avoids your look. 

"Answer me."
"..."
"I already know it anyways"
"oh...really? Who?"
"what?"
"Who told you of it?"
"Nobody. I guessed it after your sudden reaction in china and your really long practice today"
"My practice?"
"Of course. In all interviews I mentioned my ideal type as dancer. You're not really the best in dancing. Now you try to improve your dancing skills so that you can attract my attention"
"oh..."

"yes..oh"
He is sitting next to you, silent. He looks at the laptop, to you, back to the laptop, to Tao's empty bed, back to you.
He takes your hands, which are resting on the closed laptop. His sudden action makes you startle and widen your eyes.

"Yes, Dani I really really like you. You can't even imagine how much I missed you during the time you were in china. I was so angry on myself, I left you alone with that horrible picture of me hitting and punching Kai. You must have felt horrible. I heard how you felt. Suho told us. I'm so sorry...I was so jealouse and I couldn't handle it anymore. All the things the other did to you, Yixing kissed you, Kai went on a date with you, you even interacted with Luhan. All the things hurt so much...and then there was Kai...he was about to kiss you...I couldn't handle that...so-" he says and looks back into your eyes
"Will you accept my confession...?"
You look at him. Totally surprised and shocked. Sitting there, speechless. No words to answer. Your voice is gone. Left you alone in that situation. Chanyeol so close to you, still holding your hands, looking with a hopefull look to you.
And now?

"..."
"Wasn't that enough? Do I have to prove my love for you in a different way? Do you want roses? A date? Dinner for two?"
"..."
"A kiss maybe..?"

No words for this. Not a single one. You're shocked. No words, no movements, nothing. Your mind is going crazy. 

"Dani...?"
"Chanyeol, I...I..can't"
"What?"
"I can't."
"You can't what?"
"Accept that"
"What?" his eyes get a little bit teary.
"I just...can't"
"But...but.." he gasps for air and blinks several times "wasn't that enough. Do you want something more fancy? I just..like you so much"
You move away from him. Unfortunately he is blocking the exit of the bed, so you can't escape you have to stay here with him in that bed.

"I can't..I don't want this.."
"What? Am I not good enough? Am I too tall? Creepy? Happy? Not good enough in dancing? Do I have to practice more?" he suddenly screams and you move much more aside. He gets on his hands and knees and crawls to you. You're  crouching in the corner of the bed. You look really scared and he notices it. His hand moves up to your face. He caresses your cheek.

"Dani, why..." he whispers and places his hand back on the bed. He sits down cross-legged. "Please just tell me...am I too tall? Stupid? Ugly? Not cute enough?" 
"Chanyeol...stop please..."
"Just tell me now!" he says a little bit louder.
"Chanyeol I don't want this!" you scream and he backs away, the distance gets bigger. He on the one side of the bed, you on the other one.

"I don't want that...I can't imagine that"
"I'm too tall for you right? I'm embarassing?"
"Chanyeol please stop now. You're perfect as you are now."
"So then why don't you accept my confession??"
"Because I don't seem to like you like you like me."

His face gets blank and expressionaless.
"So you don't like me?"
"Of course I like you, but more like a friend. Like my best friend."
"You friendzone me...."
"Chanyeol, no..just.."
"If you don't friendzone me, kiss me..." he says and crawles again closer.

You push him away
"Chanyeol no!"
"Dani please"
"You don't understand it"
"What?!"
"I like you like a friend"
"So you friendzone me"
"No...yes...no..I don't know...This is too much for me now"
"I see..."

"I will give you time to clear your mind and to decide..." he whispers
"Chanyeol, no"
"Why?"
"I won't change my mind. I like you like a friend, a good friend. Best friend you could say. But that's all."
"You really don't want to think again....?"
"No...Let's just be friends ok?" you ask and crawl closer to him, trying to hug him, to cheer him up. He waves with one hand, not wanting to get hugged. He hugs his legs and rest his head on his knees.

"Com'on Chanyeol..one day you will find a cute girl and she will accept you as boyfriend"
"But..."
"No but's anymore, ok? Let's just be best friends and continue to concentrade on our career"
"ok..." he whispers.
"One day you will get over me"
"Are you sure?"
"Of course." you answer and give him a heart-warming smile.
"ok...you must be right"

You're finally able to hug him. He rests his head on your shoulder and sobs a little bit. You slightly pat his back.
"Dani.." he says as you end the hug "But for now I can't get over you..."
"Don't worry, it is ok. I can handle that. If you get jealouse again, hold it for youself, ok? Punch a pillow in the evening. And please do me a favor..."
"Everything you want"
"Stop to practice so much. You look horrible. You know I care much about health. So please stop practicing after we all stopped and leave the dance studio with us, okay?"
He nods and finally smiles.

"And now, please go to sleep. You really need the sleep for tomorrow." you say and send him again a smile.
"You're right " he says and yawns. He climbs down the stairs and you follow him. At the door he stops.

"Will you tell the others of this?" he asks.
"I guess they heard your screamings"
"oh"
"Yes...we should tell them tomorrow or at least Suho"
Chanyeol nods
"Can I have a goodnight hug?"
"A Best friend goodnight hug you will get"
"That's also good" he says and hugs you. Because of his height he even lifts you a little bit.

"Ok, but now go and sleep!"
"Ok, sleep well Dani!" he says, waves and disappears in the dark corridor.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Do you know how much efford and time I put in that chapter?! You better like that!

And Chanyeol...yeah I felt like..kicking him out of the loveline

Anyways you better write a good damn comment in the comment section for that BAAM chapter!

See Xiumin shows where to put it. Yixing you're doing it wrong

Down there, now, You better write one! or author-nim will cry in a corner