SS4 Indonesia

~~Only Girl ~~ : Debut Days [EDITING]

We headed to Indonesia yesterday and today is the day to perform. First rehearsel of course. I had no chance to see Super Junior until now. Not even in my trainee days, premier for me. I really love their music and I guess...Eunhyuk is my favorite member..heheheh

The plane ride took pretty long and as we finally had arrived in Indonesia, many fans awaited us. Like always Kris in front of me an Tao behind me, like bodyguards. The tall ones of course.
Since the interview I didn't really talk with Lay, he sometimes glares at me, but that's all.

Anyways we finally have our rehearsel. The stage is huge and the stadium too. It's just a Super Junior solo concert, and still all tickets are sold, they will fill this stadium. We get our mics and start rehearsing. Just me and EXO-M.
As we're done, we head backstage to our dressing rooms. Since we came too late, because of a flight delay, we had to make a quick rehearsel, the concert starts in just 2 hours.

We get our hair done as well as make-up and stay in our dress room for the entire 2 hours. If we have to use the bathroom, we can go and use it, but we have to pass a really busy corridor. Staff members running around, make-up artists in rush and background dancers searching their crews. It's possible that you will get hit by at least one person.

"Is something?" Tao asks worried as he sees you sitting in an uncomfortable position.
"I have to...pee" 
"Oh..then go?"
"But it's so busy outside and I don't want to bump into somebody and get into trouble"
"Just go now. Before you pee on the chair..."
"Yah!"

You stand up and open the door. You peek outside and really, everywhere people running around, talking. You step outside and start speed walking. The bathroom for girls is at the end of the corridor. Just some seconds more and you reached it.
After coming out of the bathroom you try to reach your dress room as you bump into someone, what makes you fall.

"ouch.."
"Omo..I'm sorry" a boy says and you can see a hand in front of your face. You take the hand and the boy helps you up.
"Thank you"
"I'm really sorry" he repeats and you look up to, while fixing your clothes. 
Dang...it's Eunhyuk.

"Oh you're EXO's Dani, or?" he asks and you nod. You're getting nervous, not only because he is a SuJu member, no he's your favorite member! 
With shaky hands you shake his hand.
"Nice to meet you. I really like it that there is a though girl in a group together with 12 boys. It's not easy right?"
You shake your head, still speechless.
"I'm really glad that you guys perform today. We really want to support rookies under SM entertainment. I have to leave now, sorry, but our stage soon hehe,good luck later!" he says, waves and disappears.

You speed walk to your room and tell the others of Eunhyuk. While you talk totally in fangirl mood, the others are still tired of the plane ride and not really interested.

The concert starts and you all watch it backstage on a little Tv. Not allowed to enter the stadium, only a Tv. Some of you sleep, others watch the interview and Xiumin eats his dinner.
Lazily you look at the Tv. Super Junior might be one of your favorite groups out there, but still, after a long day and the wait to be finally on the stage, it bores you.

"EXO-M can come now. We have to prepare you guys"
__________________________________________________________

---EXO-M : Hotel---

After the long concert ( you had to stay until it ended ) you headed back to your hotel. You currently share it with Tao. He got his own bed, as well as you. 
He's currently taking his shower, while you're lying on the bed and skip through your phone.

I skip through my phone list. I feel like I should call someone. Someone from the K unit. Maybe Chanyeol? D.O? Sehun? I'm not sure, but I really want to call somebody and talk about the concert, my meeting with Eunhyuk and so on. Ask how they spent their days.

"Hey what are you doing?"  Tao asks as he exits the bathroom, wearing nothing but a towel around his waist. You don't even look up to him, your eyes are fixxed to the phone.
"I want to call somebody"
"Ah ok" he says and dries his hair with a towel. "Who?"
"I'm not sure yet.."
"oh ok..I'll get dressed"

You nod, Tao disappears, your face back to the little phone screen. 
I just call Chanyeol!

"Hello?" Deep voice...but not Chanyeol "Chanyeol's phone, who's there?"
"ehhh..doesn't matter. Is Chanyeol home?"
"naaa"
"ok then.."
"Should I say something from an unknown girl to him?"
"nope"
"ok"
"bye"
"yeah"

"Who was that?" Tao asks as he enters the hotel room in his pyjama.
"Not Chanyeol"
"Aeh?"
"I called Chanyeol, but someone else answered"
"oh, who?"
"I don't know" you shrug.
"Weird..."
"Yeah"

"Can we sleep?" Tao says after 15 minutes.
"Yeah why not"
"Okay"
"Sleep well" you say and cover yourself with the blanket

"Good night"
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

blurr that chapter . Anyways here's the boring SS4...blurr.....

anyways COMMENT!

I have monday+tuesday free, so yeah maybe there will be a daily update until then :D