Chinese Showcase: Incident

~~Only Girl ~~ : Debut Days [EDITING]

Guys if I tell you...the little cinema room is FULL. Full with fans. It's (my opinion) even louder than in korea. Probably because the room is so small.
Anyways more than the half is done. Q&A will follow and I'm already pretty tired. Currently I'm backstage, preparing for the Q&A. The boys are also getting ready. The most of them look really tired too. Especially the M unit. And me. We had to do today the most. Since the K unit was more busy in korea, now it's the M unit.
During the showcase I read many banners like 'I love you Dani!' or 'Dani's the best', written all in english. But the most which confuse me are the banners with 'LayNi<3' or 'Danai!', written in english too...so I don't think that these are chinese words, or? 
I will ask the others after the showcase, now the Q&A!

I head up to the stage and get a little flashback as we're all standing straight in one line.

Flashback
"When you're onstage, act. Fanservice, that is what counts the most!" my coach says.
I raise my hand, confused by what 'fanservice and acting' means.
"Yeah, Boram?"
"eh..Dani..."
"Oh I'm sorry, Dani you have a question?"
"Yes, what is fanservice?"
All the other trainees turn their heads to me. Their faces just say: Are you stupid, or what?
"Well..fanservice is something like a fake personality? Or..well..you know..acting onstage different then backstage, you know?"
I shake my head. Why acting different onstage, isn't that lying to the fans?
"Well...its more like putting on a mask and act different. No matter how tired and exhaled you are, you always have to look good. Smile, act cute, stuff like that....wave to the fans, interact with members."
"uhm...ok?"
My coach rolls his eyes. International trainees doesn't have it easy here. There are many things we don't know, like now 'fanservice'. Korean trainees are often pissed off because we take too long for learning the things...
"Just act like nothing happened, no matter what happened backstage. Always interact with other members, no matter what relation you have. Hate, love, friendship, hostility: Always interact like the best friends!"
END of flashback

I'm standing between Kai and Luhan. Kai smiled the entire time to me, tried to act some fanservice with me. It's alright for me. But then there's Chanyeol. He smiles too. But I remember back in the dressing room, when he got angry for a reason I don't know yet, and he quickly left the room, slamming the door, luckily it isn't broken.
So is he really alright again or is that his fake-mask, his own fanservice, showing a happy side, even if he boils inside?
Tao too. Everybody knows of his injured back, but he keeps smiling. Trying to hide his pain. I finally understand what my coach meant with 'fanservice'. Always showing his best side, no matter what happened...

"Dani!?" the chinese MC yells in his micro, the audience starts laughing.
"What?"
"You got a question. Won't you answer it?"
"Question?"
The audience starts to laugh again, along with the MC and some of the members: Inclueding Chanyeol.
"Yeah you got a question from this fan over there" the MC says and points into the audience, where a chinese girl is standing, holding a micro in her hand. She looks like mostly all the fans: Big black nerdy glasses, long black hair with bangs, really small eyes. Her hands are clung around the micro and is sligthly shakes, probably because she is really nervous.

"Could you repeat your question for Dani, please?" the MC asks and the girl nods.
"My question is..." No boyfriend question, no ideal type questions...please...
"...is..." please...please...please..
"Do you..." no boyfriend...no boyfriend..
"have a chinese name yet?"
"huh..uhh no.." I answer.
"We should make one for her" the girl suggests and the audience cheers.
"Well ok, you guys can send suggestions to our official weibo account." Kris says.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

---EXO vans---

"Bye Suho"  I say and hug him. Yes, they'll leave. I have to stay with EXO-M in china.
"Be careful okay?" he says and I nod.  He lets off me and I move to the next member which is Chanyeol.
"Hey Tower everything's alright again?"
He nods.
"Well then...bye" I say and smile a little bit. He turns to the van without leaving a word. Nope, he's not alright.
"Chanyeol wait!" I say and grab his wrist.
"What?"
"No goodbye for me?"
"Bye" he says and throws his bag on the backseat of the big van.
"That's all, no hug? Nothing?"
"Mh"
"Oh com'on, why are you so grumpy?"
"I'm not...grumpy!"
"Ohh..sorry..then well..bye." I say and give him a quick backhug. Without hug I won't let him go.

Next in the line is Sehun. I never really interact with him. Of course we talk, but we're not that close, but still, he deserves a hug.
"I'm sorry Sehun, I can't attend at your birthday..." I say and he smiles.
"Don't worry it's alright. I didn't attend at yours too."
"Oh yeah..it's alright."
You hug him and after it he walks to the trunk of the big van.

Lastly: Kai.
He brightly smiles. He walks up to me with his arms open, awaiting his hug.

"I will miss you..." he whispers in my ear while he hugs me really tightly.
"ughh..."
"Too tight?"
I try to nod. Not that easy when you get hugged that tight...
"Sorry" he says and lets off me. "I'm just so happy that you give me a second chance."
"It's alright Kai" I say and give him a little smile. He takes me hands and looks down to me, right in my eyes. I don't really like when people look so deep into my eyes, I alway try to avoid it, like now.

"Dani, look at me please..."
Well...ok, for Kai ...
"I really acted like an idiot the past weeks-"
"Months..." I mutter.
"Really months..oh god how can I make amends?" he says and looks up to the dark night sky.
"Don't worry, it's alright..."
"No, it is not! You always say that everything is alright for you, but it probably isn't!"  well...maybe he's right...I really hated the time when he avoided me and played the bad boy...

You're both standing a little outside, about 50 meters from the van away in front of the huge building, in front of the little water pool. Kai keeps looking at you, awaiting an answer about how hurt you are or other things. He just wants an answer.

"I really need to make an amend...I can't leave it like nothing happened. I acted so bad and stupid towards you and even the others...kissed other girls, went on several dates...anything else that I forgot?" My birthday.
"uhm no...nothing..it's really alright..don't worry about me.." I stutter.
"No it's not..." he whispers. His hand slowly moves towards my face and caress my cheek. He then cups my face and closes his eyes. Wait! Why-how-....I close my eyes too. Yes, it seems like I'm willing to the action he is about to do. 
Just the time...it is suddenly so slow...slow-motion like.
From far I can hear foot steps. Quickly food steps, like someone is running. But I don't care. Kai is just inches away, I can feel his breath on my skin.

The next thing that happens, happens way too fast. From slow-motion to a fast forward. I can hear water and I can hear a deep screaming voice. I quickly open my eyes. Oh why I did this? Now I can see a horrible scene in front of me. Kai is sitting or more laying in the ankle high water, on the top of him a boy. I can't see who it is due the darkness. But whoever this person is, he is punching and hitting the totally surprised Kai.

I'm way to shocked to interact. Holding my hands in front of my mouth, being speechless, is the only thing I can do now. Behind me I can hear the other members running up to me and the two figthing boys in front of me. I finally seem to come back to my 'normal' mind. What should I do?? Someone is hurting Kai in front of my eyes, should I jump between them and risk to get punched? Should I just wait until the others-

"Dani!" Tao screams and drags me away, "Go away from them!"
Lay joins in. He and Tao drag me to the van. I always look back. The other members try to tear the two boys off each other. Finally I can see who the other one is.
It's Chanyeol. He looks extremely angry but to the same time surprised. Kris and Chen are holding him.
I look back to Kai. Suho and Sehun lay him down on the dry floor. His nose is bleeding, his eyes are closed. He fainted....I widen my eyes. A little tear rolls down my face. What did just happen?...

"Dani, look at me." Tao says and turns my head to the van. I look again back.
"Dani, seriously..."
Lay says. "Don't look at them.."
Can someone tell me what just happened?! Kai is bleeding and laying on the floor without a reaction! Chanyeol is angry and punching him!

wait...NO...NO NO...no don't tell me...no...that can't be...
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Is Dani guessing something?
Well my Kai feelings are coming back...luckily..and so I just had to bring him back!

I looked through EXO's schedule for last april and HOLY KRISUS: I won't do every single stage as well as every single interview! Because there are waaaaaay to many...
Anyways, tomorrow more!

COMMENT<3