Tea with...?

~~Only Girl ~~ : Debut Days [EDITING]

I couldn't hold it any longer. Not only because of Kai, I felt weird..and sick that moment. So yeah, now I'm in the toilet. Locked in one of the toilets. I feel better now, but still not ready to enter the studio again. Not because of Kai..or maybe one of the reasons. I don't actually know either. 

Suddenly the door opens. Someone enters the girls washroom.
"Dani?" a female voice says. "Dani, are you okay?"
You unlock your door and put your head out, to see who is outside.
"Hello Dani" the girl smiles and reaches a hand out.

Is this really what I see? Long brown hair, perfect body, long legs: Choi Sooyoung. Model, Singer, Dancer, MC and Actress. And most important: Member of Snsd a.k.a Girls' Generation. I never saw her in person. Never. She is under the same company as me, but I never had the chance to see her in person. I'm so...pleased. And she says MY name. 

"Is everything alright?" she asks while she still reaches her hand out.
"y-yes" you stutter.
"Are you sure? You look really bare and white." she says "Come, let's get something to drink."
You take her hand and walk together with her to the located SM cafeteria.

"What do you want?" Sooyoung asks.
"uhm...I don't know.." you answer and shyly smile.
"Oh I got an idea. Be right back" she says and winks.

She walks to the counter and orders and I still can't believe it. Me and SOOYOUNG having a drink together. I'm so pleased...so..amazed.. But the practice..What is with my practice?

Sooyoung returns and hands you a hot green tea. She sits down in front of you and adds sugar in her tea.
"Thank you.." you stutter and stir in your tea.
"Oh don't be shy, just because I'm a famous idol. I guess you know my name so yeah, I want to know more about you. I just know your name, age and that you will debut soon with 12 boys."
"Oh uhm..yes..12 boys." you answer and stare on your tea.
"Dani it's okay. Don't be shy. How is it to live with them? Only Girl right?" she asks and stirs her tea.
"It's okay. They often fight and they really care for me. Some of them even more than I want..."
"What do you mean? I heard a rumour..." she says and leans forward. "Is it true that one of them kissed you and another one went on a date with you?"

"uhm..yes..one of them kissed me in public. Good that we didn't debut to that time, because then we would be in trouble."
"Do you like him or date him? And who is he?"
"It's Lay and no we don't date and I was really shocked when he did that. He seems to like me a lot, but he's more like a friend to me. Like the others too."
"I see. Lay is good-looking." she says and takes her mobile out. "It's him right?" she shows you a photo of him. You nod.
"And who you went on a date with?" Sooyoung asks.
"Kai" By saying his name you start to blush and your belly turns crazy. Sooyoung smirks by your look.

"And how was the date? Between I love your 'EXO' necklare."
"He left me alone. In Incheon. Without money. Because I rejected him..The necklare he gave it to me." you answer and touch it.
"Oh, that's cute of him"
"He's not the only one. Lay, Kai and Luhan. They all confessed. I was never so...popular in the boys world."
"Oh, that will be normal for you..soon." she says and laughs.
"But I live with them. You have fanboys. That's a big different."
"You will do it well. Don't worry. And now that 3 confessed, I guess that you have some little feelings to one of them too or?"
"Actually...no"
"Sure?" she asks and smirks.
"100% I don't want to date any of them..."
"I wouldn't like to do that too."

Her mobile rings and she picks it up.
"Dani I have to leave now." She stands up "Good luck with your boys. Especially that one" she says and winks. You give her a confused look.
"See you later!" she says and waves

What does she mean? No No, Who does she mean? I give her a last look before i turn to my tea. Oh god practice!

You rush to the elevators and push the button as much as you can. You jump in front of it and wait for it to open. Finally it opens and witout looking you rush inside. Well you plan to rush inside.

But unfortunately you bump in someone.
"Oh I'm so...soo...sorry" your eyes widen as you see the person in front of you.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Special chapter starring Sooyoung!

Who is it? We will see it ...tomorrow :D