OT12 cinema

~~Only Girl ~~ : Debut Days [EDITING]

About 5 hours of sleep later you wake up.  The sun shines through your window right into the room and fills the entire room with warm light. You push the blanket aside, stretch and walk down your bed stairs. You pass the empty corridor and walk into the living room, because you can hear the sound of the Tv. As you enter the room the 6 M member greet you. Some of them are sitting on the floor, others on the sofa, eating their cereals in front of the morning Tv program.

"And you slept well?" Kris asks and you nod.
"Perfect, I feel much better"
"You even sound better than normally. All you need is more sleep, then you're not so grumpy anymore" Xiumin says while chewing.
"And you look better" Tao says "This morning you looked like a zombie panda."
"Yah...that's not nice Mr Huang!"
"I'm just saying the truth"

"And if you want to look even better, how about a snack?" D.o asks as he appears behind you. In his hands is a small plate with a sandwich and some vegetables.
"Omo D.o you always make so nice dishes" you say as he hands it to you.
"Thank you and now eat, you need the energy!" he says and walks into his room. You sit down next to Tao on the sofa and eat the sandwich while watching Tv.

"And..will we stay the day at home or are we going to do something?" Xiumin asks after watching Tv for about 1 1/2 hours.
"mh...What about cinema?" you suggest. 
"All 12?" Tao asks and looks around the room. 8 people are in the room in the moment.
"Yes why not?" you say and look to Kris over. He nods.
"Yeah we really could do something all together" he answers and looks to Suho.
"We never did something together as 12, we really should do that!"
______________________________________________________

---Cinema---

You're standing in front of the snack bar and sip on your coke while Tao is right next to you ordering some popcorn. Chanyeol joins in and pokes you from behind.

"Yeah?"
"Hey Dani" he says and brightly smiles
"What's up?" you ask and smile as well. You already forgave him what happened some days ago, so it's normal again.
"Can we sit together?"
"Of course"
"Great"
"Wait you just want to sit next to me, because we watch a horror movie right?"
He looks down to the floor, then to the ceiling
"Yes..." he whispers and you start to laugh "Yaah! That's not funny!"
"Oh yes it is" you say and continue to laugh.

Together with him and Tao you enter the theater. You look into the seat line the other chose. Kris is the head, then Luhan, Xiumin and Chen who are argueing, Suho and Sehun who are talking, Baekhyun, Lay, D.o and then Kai at the end. He is sitting really lazily in his chair. You stare at him.

"Dani" Chanyeol whispers "Could you walk please?"
You nod and enter the line, squeezing yourself through the seats to Kai. He looks up and smiles as you appear in front of him.
"Hey..." you whisper "Is the seat free?"
"Of course" he says and takes his coke from the seat, so that you can sit down.
"Thank you" you say and place your drink into the drink holder. Chanyeol was right behind you, so he sits down next to you.

"It's like a deja-vu, right?" Kai suddenly says.
"What?" you asks confused
"Yes, remember when we 3 went to the cinema? You were sitting in the middle of us like now"
"Oh yes and now we watch a horror movie again"
"haha yes!" Kai says and chuckles. You chuckle too and Chanyeol stares over to you two.

"You're not easily scared by those movies right?" Kai asks and turns his head to you. You turn your head and he is smiling really brightly, what makes your heart beat faster than it should.
"N-no..I really enjoy watching this kind of movies" you stutter at the beginning of the sentance "How about you?"
He turns his head back to the screen, which alerady shows comercials and shakes his head
"No, those films are okay for me"
"Chanyeol is scared" you say and point to him
"I know" Kai chuckles "He and Tao are easily scared by ghosts and other fantasy creatures"
"I know" you answer.

While Kais head is turned to the big screen to watch the movie, you always look at him, then the screen, him again, and again the screen. Sometimes he sqints in the moment you look at him. Luckily it is dark in the room so that he can't see you blushing, while sipping your coke.

~~10 years later~~

"I'm nervous" one of the boys whispers and stares on the grass.
"Don't worry, you will do a great job" the other one says.
The first one turns his head.
"Are you sure?"
"Of course"
"If you think so. I don't want to mess it up"
"What should go wrong?"
"I don't know...I never did something like that" he says and sits up in a normal position. "Do I look good? Can you spot any dirty sports on the suit?"
"No nothing, you look good, man. Just don't worry anymore"
"Yes you're right" he answers and looks down from the bench on the grass.
"Between you look pretty fine too" he compliments the other one.

"You think? I feel really manly today" the second one says and leans back in the wood bench. The first one chuckles.
"You are manly! You are a girl magnet."
"But I'm still single"
"Well you're girl will go today, you know?"
"I know.." the second one whispers.
"Are you jealouse?"
"No, I'm happy for her and anyways, it has been already over 5 years"
"Well then..."

The building door opens and another boy stucks his head out. He wears a suit as well. His black hair is pushed back. 

"Yah best man!" he shouts.
"Yes?" the first one asks
"He wants to see you"
"Okay I'm coming"

Some rain drops start to fall from the sky.
"Aish not now please.."
"Maybe it stops later" the second one says.
"Yes, let's pray"

The rains gets heavier and the two boys run inside the huge building.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

ta-daa the first ~~10 years later~~ part is up. In the following chapters you will see more of these, as you can see they play 10 years later! Of course the normal storyline will get going and the 10-years-later parts are just added at the end of each chapter ^^

It's like a puzzle and it all plays on ONE day!

COMMENT! <3