MAMA MV 1/2

~~Only Girl ~~ : Debut Days [EDITING]

We already shoot for over 5 hours..I'm tired as hell. The whole time we just shooted the close ups and the special shoots, like Kris jumping from a green block or Chen on the fake beach. Every member got places who suit with their powers. Because my power is energy I got a black room and needed to do some handmovements, kinda like Kai did it in his LIGHT SABER teaser. Oh Kai...
Later the editor will add colorful lines into my movements..exactly like Kais teaser, just mine in slow motion. Oh Kai...

Ok now I'm having my first break. FINALLY.
I want to check what the others are doing. The first will be Kris. I wonder if he is done with jumping of the ... green box.

You enter the big green screen room and Kris jumps in that moment. You start clapping, even that the jump looked at the end...weird and painful. Around his waist his a thick belt which is connected to a thick bungee rope. He stands up and two staff members run towards him as well as the director. The staff member unhook him and the director discusses together with Kris his last shoot. As they're done Kris walks towards you.

"Dani!" he greets you and you bow down. "No need to be formal in front of me." he says and laughs.
"But you're older than me. It's just formal."
"Ok" he says and pats your head. "How was your shoot?"
"It was ok. We did the special scene, which you're still shooting, and then we shooted the close ups. Right now I have my first break. Between how many times did you already jump off that thing?" you ask and point to the green box.
"I don't know...perhaps...50 times? I don't know. It was so much."
"Oh poor you." you say as Kris nods. You turn around and see the director, who makes hand movements to show that he wants to do another try of Kris' shoot.
"I have to do it again. Good luck Dani." Kris says and two staff members hook his belt on the bungee ropes.
"Ok, good luck. And say to the staff members if you need a break! We still need your brain." you say and laugh. He laughs too and walks together with the staff members to the green scree box. You wave as you exit the room.

Next will be Suho. I heard his special shoot will be recorded in studio 5. 

You enter the studio and Suho is currently shooting, so you close the door silently, because you don't want to disturb the shoot.

"Lol..it looks so weird." you whisper and laugh to yourself. 

"Cut!" the director screams and Suho turns to him. "Come here." he says and points on the screen in front of him. Suho walks towards him and watches his last shoot on the TV.
"And?" the director asks. "Do you think it is good or do you want to try it again?"
"It's good" Suho answers and nods with a smile.
"Ok good. Get something to drink and then we shoot the other position, okay?"
"Okay" Suho says and nods.

As Suho walks to his bottle he spots you. You wave to him and he makes a hand movement so that you walk towards him.
"I want to show you my last shoot" he says, takes your hand and leads you to the TV screen.
You watch the last recorded shoot and Suho drinks something.
"And how was it?"
"It looks weird." you say and laugh.
"I know. They will edit water in it later."
"I know. But now it looks weird but really good too!"
"Thank you." he says and smiles. "Between how was your shoot?"
"It was okay, we didn't need to make so many shoots. We were done in about 30 minutes. After that we changed the studio and shooted all the close ups. And now I have my break."
"Ahh great. I can't wait to see it. How are the others?"
"I just visited Kris. He already jumped for about 50 times from his green screen block."
"Ouch, must hurt him...if you know what I mean.."
"Oh you mean because the belt is...around his waist and his...oh..yes painful.." you say and lower your head. 

Suho cleans his throat before he continues to speak.

"To talk about this topic with you is awkward..." he says and you nod.
"I know..."
"Oh well..will you visit the others too?"
"Maybe Chen. I wanted to visit Chanyeol, but he is somewhere...in Seoul, walking in the streets, making his shoot.."
"No he isn't. They film it right in front of this building."
"Oh really?"
"Yes, Just D.O is in front of the SM building. All the others are here. Go and visit Chanyeol. He would be happy for sure."
"Ok thanks for the information. Good luck with your shoot, Suho" you say and wave goodbye as you leave the studio.

You exit Suho studio and walk along the long black corridor. You need to pass all the other studios, some of them are opened so you spy inside. In one are Xiumin and Lay in a white studio. You wave inside and they wave back, then you continue to walk. In another studio are Luhan and Kai. 

Wait..Kai? Let me take another look.  

You spy inside and see how Kai walks around Luhan. Luhan smirks to him and Kai snips with his fingers. The director screams cut and a weird girl walks towards Kai. She kisses him on the cheek. Your legs get weak. You hold yourself on the door, you don't want to collapse. Not now.
In that moment Luhan spots you. He waves, but your eyes are still on Kai and the girl. Another girl than two days ago. Luhan waves again, but you still don't notice it. He looks in the same direction as you and back to you. He shakes his head and walks towards you. But you already left as he arrives.

I just want to find Chanyeol now. I don't know what Kai is trying to do there, with all these girls. But in the moment, I totally hate it. It's not the fact that I seem to like him. It's the fact that if we debut, these storys will come to the news: Kai the playboy, having 20000 'girlfriends' pre-debut. I can already see the headlines.

You pass another studio, as you spy inside you see Chanyeol, doing his close-ups. You enter the studio and watch the shooting from behind. 

Damn, Chanyeol? Is that our Chanyeol? He looks so different. So fierce and full of power...and hotness...

     

You continue to watch the little performance he is giving in front of the camera. 
He's doing an amazing job. It makes me proud. Really proud. 

As the music stops Chanyeol walks to behind the camera and watches his last shoot. he then nods to the director and the director nods too. A staff girl hands him a water bottle and another girl wipes his sweat of his forehead. Then she combs his bangs down again and styles it a little bit.

You walk towards him and poke him in his sides, what makes him startle.
"Yaaaah! Now I spilled my water!" he yells. "Who was that id-" he turns around and you give him a super big innocent smile.
"Oh Dani"
"Hello tower."
"Tower?"
"Yes, Tower."
"Oh"
"You wanted to say idiot right?"
Chanyeol lowers his head and you can hear a little 'yes'.
"Just say it. I acted really like an idiot. You know two days ago..I'm sorry." you say and bow down.
Chanyeol laughs.
"Why are you bowing?"
"Because you're older? I thought koreans do that..."
"Yes they do that but still, you don't have to bow in front of me. We're friends, or Mini Leader?"
"Of course we are!" you yell.
"I'm happy that you visited my set. But I have to do another shoot now." he says and points to the camera.
"Oh yes, I will leave now. I guess they miss me already." you say and laugh.
"Ok then go and good luck with your shoots!" he says.

He waves as you leave, but you stop in front of the building. He already turned to the TV back, to watch his 'masterpiece' he just filmed.
"Oh and Chanyeol?" you yell and he turns again.
"What?"
"You're shoot was...hot!" you yell and his eyes widen. From far your can see that he blushed and it makes you laugh.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Chanyeol's back! ^-^ Oh and Kris' jumping scene...100 times...poor duizhang.

Just want to say: This week I have two tests, next week two exams + one test.

So yeah, my exam/test weeks come now, so if there is one or two days without an update then you know why :D

 

Little good luck shoutout to the readers who will have the same problems like me in the next weeks! FIGHTING!