Desert Palms Hotel

~~Only Girl ~~ : Debut Days [EDITING]

"And nervous?" Chanyeol asks as you wait to pass the security check.
"No, I'm not"
"But we will fly really long"
"I flew so often the last time, it's normal for me"
"But not for me!"
"You are such a baby" you say and chuckle while handing your passport to the aiport employee.
"Yah let me"

You pass the security check and walk to the other SM artists who will fly today to LA. Fx, Shinee, Super Junior, SNSD, Boa and Exo. All are going to fly to LA today. SNSD, Suju and Shinee got seats for the business class. EXO and fx need to fly economy class. But it's alright for you.
You walk up to your little group of boys and wait with them together for the others, who are still stuck in the passport check. You chat with them about random topics until all the boys finally arrive.

"And where do you sit?" Luhan asks as you squeeze yourself to your seat.
"There" you say and point on a middle seat. Luhan looks on his ticket
"Oh cool I'm sitting next to you"
"Oh great and who else joins us?" you ask and he shrugs
"We have to wait until a person sits down" he answers and smiles.

You both sit down and make it yourself as comfortable as possible.
"And you have everything?" he asks and looks out of the window.
"Yes, I guess and you're pretty lucky"
"Why?"
"You have a seat next to the window"
Luhan chuckles
"You still can enjoy the view. You're not sitting in the middle row."
"But still..."
"We can exchange if you want"
"No it's alright like it is now"
"ok" he nods.

"Welcome one board, we're now ready to take off" the pilot says and you and Luhan exchange looks.
"I don't think that someone joins us" he says.
"Then it's just the two of us" you answer and he nods.

"Ahh there is free! Sweetie I will sit here!" an american tourists says and sits down next to you. You look at him and then at Luhan. He silently chuckles and you glare at him. The tourist is a little bit chubbier and the entire flight long he nags, eats, sweats and other things. You move inch for inch away from him. Soon you're sitting on Luhans lap.

"We will soon arrive in LA, please close your seatbelts." the pilot says and you relieve.
____________________________________________________

---Disneyland hotel---

Fans are already waiting for the SMTown artists as we arrive at Disneyland. They seem to know like everything. All the artists will stay in different hotels. We're going to stay at the Desert Palms Hotel. I mean EXO stays at Desert Palms. The other artists...I don't know.
So here are just EXO fans waiting. Many girls came to see. Under them are also some boys, but through the huge crowd of girls, I can barely spot any boys. 
Like always Kris walks in front of me, behind me is Suho. We got devided into couples, always two, except for that one couple, they have one member more, since we're 13 people.
Kris, Suho and Tao made the room system on the plane. So I guess more Suho and Kris and tao just added somthing to it.

"So guys...guys, could you please be quiet for a moment?" Suho says to calm the others down. You're all standing in the lobby of the hotel. Kris is holding the room keys in his hands.
"We will tell now the room system. Always two couples and-" Kris says and some of the members already start to pratner up. "And we already decided who shares with who"
"I will announce it now and Kris willgive a key to one of them"

Xiumin raises his hand
"Yeah?"
"But we're 13-" he wants to ask.
"One room is for 3"
"So let's start, Sehun and Luhan, Baekhyun and Chanyeol, Xiumin and Chen, Tao, Lay and Kris, Me and D.O" 
Slowly the members are leaving. Until now you're name wasn't announced. You look around, just Kai is leftover.
"And Kai and Dani" Suho says and hands the key to Kai.

You glare over to Tao, who starts to laugh. I knew it...
You walk over to him.
"Yah! You planned that right?"
"What?" Tao asks.
"That..that I have to share with Kai!"
"Com'on, I can't see that anymore, it's so obvious that you like him and so yeah..I just want to help" he says and and shrugs.
"Y-ah...I don't l-like him"
"You stutter"
"N-no!"
"haha you're adorable. Have fun!" he says and walks with his roommates away. You turn around. Kai is standing at the counter and discusses something with the girl on the counter. You walk to him.

"C-can we go?" you stutter and he turns around in surprise.
"Wow"
"W-hat?" you say and widen your eyes.
"You stutter and I can remember times when you hated it when i was not as confident as I'm now..can you remember that?"
"yes.."
He pinches your cheek and walks off
"You'reso adorable." he says while wlaking
You blush hard while touching your cheek.

Tao is so right..

"So that is our room" Kai says after he opened the door. You follow him inside.
"I can't see a bed" you say.
"Wait..maybe..it's" he says and opens another door "Yep here it ...is..." he quietens down.
"Kai how does - oh" 

"Y-you know...I can still sleep on the floor...I don't mind that" you say and walk back into the normal room to look out of the window. Kai walks back into the room.
"No it's totally alright for me, we can share the bed"
You keep to stare out of the window, so that he can't see your red face.

"I mean if it is alright for you?" he asks and you can feel that he comes closer. 
"Y-yes of c-course..."
"What is wrong with you?" he asks and leans on the window. "The view is really nice"
"I think so..."
"So what is wrong?" he says and looks at you.
"Nothing!"
"But-"
"No Buts! I'm gonna take my...I will unpack!"
Kai chuckles.

Some minutes later you walk back into the room. Kai is standing on the balcony and looks into the american night. You hesitate if you should walk to him or if you should watch Tv. But then you decide to walk up to him.

"H-hey.." you stutter.
"Stop now. I see no reason for you to be so...nervous" he answers without without looking at you. He leans on the bakcon fence and watches the cars who pass the hotel. You lean yourself next to him.
"It's a beautiful night, don't you think?" he asks
"Yes" you nod "it is"
He looks into the nightsky. You're so nervous that you slightly shake.

"Is it cold?"
You shake your head
"You're shaking are you sure?"
You nod
"You're so talkactive"
"yeah..."

"It's late, we should sleep now"
You look up to him. His smile melts you away. You look back to the busy nightlife of Anaheim.
"Dani?"
"mh?" you turn to him again. With a hopefull face you look at him.
"Come let's go, I'm really tired..." he says and walks into the room, leaving you alone on the balcony.

"Okay..."

~~10 years later~~

You're standing in front of a big mirror. In the moment your alone. The door opens and you turn around.
"Are you done?" Soojin asks and closes the door. She walks to you. You turn again to the mirror.
"You look beautiful" she says behind you.
"Are you sure?"
"Are you kidding me?"

"You're right, I look good" you say and rest your hands on your belly. Soojin looks at you.
"Does he know of it?" she asks and you shake your head.
"No, not yet"
"Oh why?"
"It's too early"
"Are you really kidding me?"
"Okay..I wanted to wait until we're married"
"So you will tell it to him today?"
You nod.

The door opens once again. Tao walks inside, together with a little girl, which is holding his hand.
"Heeey" you say in a cutesy voice, turn around and open your arms. The little girls hugs you.
"She wanted to see you" Tao says.
"She's so cute" Soojin says. You sit down on the sofa and the little girl sits down on your lap.

"Is she able to speak?" Soojin asks as she sits down next to you. Tao sits down in front of you and looks at the little girl.
"She looks like her mom" Soojin says and you agree.
"Totally!"
"Do you think so? Meili look at daddy" he says and the little girl looks up. "Naa you have daddys dangerouse eyes"
You and Soojin laugh.
"What? I just tell the truth, but she has mommys adorable nose and her lips"
"Between where are your kids?" you ask Soojin and she shrugs.

"I guess they're with their daddy?" she answers and smiles.
"You two were so unexpected.." you say
"But as you can see, now we're 1 year married and we have twins. I better go to look for them, I don't want     Junmyeon to be overwhelmed with the two" she says, waves and leaves the room.

"Where's your mommy?" you ask Tao's daughter, but she doesn't answer. "She's so shy"
"I guess she doesn't know it too" Tao says and chuckles. "Dani?"
"I'm still so happy, because you took me as your best man instead of ..Soojin"
"Tao you were always my first decision and now don't worry you will do a great job"
"Yes, you're right" he says and stands up "Come Meili, we go and search your mommy, so that your daddy can get ready for his job" he says and walks with the little girl out of the room.

You're again alone in the room. 
"You can do that" you say as you look again into the mirror. You fix your long white dress once more and play with your curls.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Do-doong! Here are the two updates. Does that make sense until now? Let's collect some points. We have 3 boys who we still don't know.
We have daddy and best man Tao and his little daughter Meili (spoken: Miley)
Soojin and Suho are married and have twins.
And did you notice that one part?

The most important is still missing: Who are the 3 boys and who is the groom?

COMMENT!<3