Pick up the boys

~~Only Girl ~~ : Debut Days [EDITING]

I decided to call our leaders and inform them. I said that I would pick all the members up. Kris reaction was normal, he probably thinks I will take his car or our group van. Suho was just like: uhm...how? Easy answer: you will see later. 

The first one I want to pick up is Tao. I'm actually the clostest to the dance studio...but oh well..5 or 6 tired sweating boys on the backseats? Not with me. Good that this car has a hands-free system, so I can call people without holding a phone.

I type Chanyeols number into the system and it starts to beep. I let it run a little bit, but nobody answers. Typical Chanyeol, he probably forgot it at home. Next try: Xiumin. Again nobody. If the next doesn't answer too, then I think that they're busy. So who should I call next? D.O? or Kai..? Let's try D.O first!

beep~~beep~~
No answer.
NO! Well...Kai then...

beep~~be-
"Hello?" he answers and breathes heavily.
"Hello, Dani here"
"Aha, and what do you want?"
"Can you guys take a shower in the dance studios washrooms?"
"Why? Did you broke ours?"
"ehm..no. I will pick you guys up."
"Aha"
"And then we all go and eat dinner at a restaurant."
"Aha"
"I will ~beeeeep~ Oh that idiot!" you yell in your phone. He hung up.

Whatever, I will pick up Tao.
____________________________________________________________________________________

---Seoul Action School for material Arts---

You park the car in front of the school. You enter the school and walk straight to the wushu section. From outside you can see Tao, together with his coach. He is doing is normal performance, comparable with his teasers. As he is done you wave to him. He smiles and walks together with a towel around his neck towards you.

"Hey, what are you doing her?" he says and wants to hug you, but you step away.
"No welcome hug for me?" he asks.
"Uhm...you're sweating..sorry. I'm here to pick you up."
"But my lesson will end in an hour. You're too early."
"I'm perfect. I needed to attend in Lee-ssi's office and he told me some informations about our showcase and other things for our china visit and then he told me that I need to discuss some things with ou leaders and so he suggested that I should pick you guys up and bring you to restaurant. I can talk with you, the other M members and our leaders and you guys get something to eat" you tell him.

"Oh nice" he answers and takes a sip of his water bottle.
"Can we leave then?"
"uhm let me inform my coach"
"He already knows of it" you say and nod to the coach. He smiles while he carrys something away.
"Oh you're so fast with these things"
"Mrs Byun did that" you answer.
"Oh..let's go." he says, takes his bag and follows you outside.

"Where's the car?" Tao asks. He carrys his black sports bag over his shoulder and looks around.
"There" you answer and point to your brand new Hyundai van.
"Oh what happened to Kris' car?"
"Nothing. That is my car" you answers proudly.
"Your car?"
"Yes my car. I got it as surprise gift from SM"
"Oh cool. But why so..oh of course we're many people" Tao says and throws his bag on the backseat. As he sits down, you give him a look.

"Is something?"
"Can't you carry your bags to the trunk?"
"Oh com'on..."
"Tao..bags into the trunk." you repeat.
"Ok..damn you can be so scary..."
____________________________________________________________________________________

---Seoul Arts High School---

"Are you sure that he is still here?"
"Of course. He always stays in the library to study with his friends or alone."
"Do you get him?"
"Why dodn't you come with me?"
"uhm.."
"Just come with me"
You nod and follow him into the huge school building.

"Did you ever visited him in his school?" Tao asks. He walks in front of you.
"No, I had no time or chance to visit him."
"I guess he would be happy if you would visit him. Just ask him."
"Do you think?"
"Of course. You're probably the only one who didn't visit him till now."
"Oh..that's embaressing. I will do that soon."
"Do it tomorrow. We will depart to china in two days. Till we return he will be exempted from school, because of all the performances."
"Oh yes.."
"Here's the libary. Between..if you don't want to go alone..ask Luhan" Tao whispers and you nod. Tao opens the door to the library and enters. You follow him close.

Sehun is sitting in the corner of the libary. He is alone. On he table about 5 really thick history books. He seems really concentraded on rading. While rading he makes himself notes on a paper.

"Sehun..." Tao whispers as he comes closer to the table.
"Oh hey hyung" Sehun greets him without taking his eyes from his book.
"Hey Sehun" you whisper. Sehun lifts his head.
"Oh Dani. That's surprising. I didn't expected you here."
"I'm here to pick you up."
"Oh why?"
"She wants to discuss somethin with the leaders and Lee-Ssi suggested she could do that in a restaurant. We'll all get food and also, there are some other things because of the showcases." Tao answers.
"Oh that's nice. I'm already really hungry. Could you guys give me 10 minutes more? I want to finish this."
"Ok, take your time. Tao can you phone Kris? He is together with Suho at home. They could pick the vocal members up from their lessons." you ask. Tao nods.
"And say that the car is in the garage. They can use it."
"ok"

"I will call one of the dancers" you say to Sehun and disappear behind a bookshelf.
Uhmm...who first? Xiumin? Chanyeol? D.O? Let's try Chanyeol.

"Tower-yeol" you yell into your phone.
"Let me guess...Mini Leader?"
"Yes!"
"Oh I'm pleased, what can I do for you?"
"Are you done with your showers?"
"Yep, Kai informed us. Well..not all are done. Kai is still in the shower. Xiumin is blow drying his hair and I'm ..."
"Hopefully wearing clothes..."
"ehm...no..."
"Chanyeol! I don't want to know that!" Ughh...No, now I can see this in my mind...ughh...Chanyeol why did you said this?!
"Don't worry...I'm wearing a towel around my waist. I know that this is okay for you?"
"Really?"
"Uhh...yes..I mean you saw Tao like this." Tao is something else... "Chanyeol get ready, we will leave Sehun's school now." you say.
"Ok see you later" Chanyeol says and hungs up.

"I'm done" Sehun says, packs his bag and follows you and Tao to the car.
"Who's car is that?"
"Danis"
"Oh wow, nice car" Sehun says and carrys his bag to the trunk. You look to Tao.

"You could take him as an example."
"Why?"
"He carrys his stuff to the trunk and I don't even need to say something."
Tao rolls his eyes and jumps on the front seat.
____________________________________________________________________________________

---Dance Studio---

"In which studio are they?" Sehun asks.
"I don't know" Tao answers.
"I think in studio 15. It's at the end of this corridor."
"Do you really think they're still here? I mean you called them to say that they need to take a shower. Maybe they're still in the changing room or maybe in the lobby." Tao says.
"Not in the lobby. We passed the lobby and there was nobody, except for the receptionist." you answer.
"Oh..." Sehun says and opens the door to studio 15.

"Nobody's here" Sehun says and closes the door again.
"Uhm... let's check the boys changing room." Tao suggests.
"But I won't come with you." you say  "A call is with a boy is enough. To see one..oh god..no not with me."
"uhm..Dani...we don't want to sound..you know..but.. boy?" Tao stutters.
"Chanyeol" you answer.
Sehun and Tao exchange shocked looks.

"Guys..not what you think. I called Chanyeol after he came out of the shower"
"ahhh why don't you say that earlier."
"You shocked us for a moment..."

"Ahh there are you guys!" Xiumin says as he enters the corridor.
"We waited for you" D.O says.
Chanyeol walks towards you, followed by Kai. They're both listening to music and totally concetraded on their Ipods.

"Can we leave?" you ask "I'm really hungry."
"Oh yes we're too!" Xiumin says and pats his belly.
"Where are we going to eat?" Sehun asks. Tao and you shrug.
"I don't know?" you answer and walk to the exit.

Nobody asks for the car. Well I think they all thought it is just a normal SM car. If they would know heheh...
Like always Tai sits next to me. He skips through his songs. I actually hoped that Chanyeol would sit there, but he seems really tired. He and Kai followed us to the car and now they're sitting on the backseats. Probably half asleep. They bith didn't say anything. Okay, Kai is always like this, but Chanyeol not. He must be really tired.

I take a look behind myself and Chanyeols head is leaning on the window. He sleeps. same Kai, just opposite side. Xiumin and D.O are discussing something and Sehun is sitting between them with a totally annoyed face. Tao keeps skipping through his playlist.

"Hello, Suho?" Suho answers the phone call.
"Here's Dani, where are you guys?"
"Rains chicken restaurant. We've got a table for 13 people." Kris says. Suho is talking with loudspeaker.
"Ok, we will arrive in about 10 to 15 minutes. You could order drinks for all of us."
"But we don't know what the boys want." Kris says.
"Ok, ok, just wait. We will arrive soon" you say and hang up.
____________________________________________________________________________________

I'm thinking about another update later. So just wait. If there won't come an update in the next couple of hours, then you'll have to wait till tomorrow evening.

For now:

STOP THAT!

Update 23:02am german local time

no update anymore. Too tired.

 

COMMENT!