Fangirls

~~Only Girl ~~ : Debut Days [EDITING]

Fast Forward

How long has it been? About 2-3 weeks? I don't actually know either. We've been busy lately. I barely see the boys. Some of them attend at vocal lessons, Tao has wushu lessons, some others dance lesson and I have to attend at fitness, rap, dance and foreign language lessons. I feel like a high school student short before the graduation.

When I arrive in the evening I mostly see Tao and Xiumin, who are sitting in front of the Tv, "watching any random Tv show", well actually they sleep there. I just let them sleep and go to my bed. And the next day is exactly the same. No freetime. And why? In some days we will have our first Showcase. The first Showcase will be held here in Seoul and and tickets are all free. 'Fans' or people who wanted to see us, needed to apply on our official webside and then our staff members picked randomly over 2,000 people for the korean showcase. Well, I'm really nervous. Everyday I check our official side, no matter how tired I am, I need to read comments about myself.

The second showcase will be held in china two days later. So, first korean showcase, hours later to the airport, flight to china, press conference, some freetime and then finally the showcase. And then...I don't know. That's all I know till now.

March 29th, 2012

~~Careless, Careless, Shoot Anonymus, Anonymus~~

"Hello?" you answer your phone.
"Good Morning Ms Park. Mr Lee wants to see you in his office. Alone" the secretaire woman answers.
"Uh...ok..I'm already in the car. Actually on my way-"
"Your practice is canceld."
"Ok.."
"Mr Lee wishes that you come without Mr Wu Fan's car."
"And how-"
"Subway."
"But the-"
"beep---beeep"

Arrgh...that woman..Always so unfriendly towards me and the others. EXCEPT for Kai. There she is always like: Awww Mr Kim nice to see you again.
____________________________________________________________________________________

---EXO dorm---

You unlock the door and rush inside to your room to get your wallet. You make a stop in the kitchen to grab some fruits before you leave the dorm again. You run downstairs and to the streets. On the opposite street side is the subway station. You walk to the other side and downstairs to the station. Luckily it is not so full and the subway arrives after you got your ticket.

As you enter the subway you put your hoddie on to hide your face. 

I don't want to risk to be seen by any crazy fanboys now. If I would be with one of the boys then it would be ok, but alone I feel really unsafe.

You sit down on the next best seat, next to a schoolgirl. You keep staring on the floor, not risking to take a look at her. But unfortunately you drop your Ipod. The girl reaches out to pick it up. As she hands it to you, you turn your head and she can see your face. She gasps and rapidly moves some centimeters away.

"you...you..you are...Dani...of EXO..."
"Shhhhh" you say and hold your index finger on your mouth "Nobody needs to know this."
The girl starts to squeal a little bit and as silent as she can.
"shhhh" you repeat. "I will give you a signature of me if you're silent now."
"Could I get a signature and a free ticket to your showcase?" she whispers.
"Uhm...I don't know..I don't have tickets with me."
"Oh that's sad....HEY GUYS HERE'S-" 
You interrup her by placing your hand on .
"Did you apply for a ticket...?" you whisper and she nods. "Give me your name...maybe I can deal something..."
She nods again and hands you a empty paper.
"Sign this." you nod and take a pen out of your bag.

As you're done with signing, you hand the paper back to the girl.
~Next station: Gangnam~
"I have to go now" you say and grab your bag.

You rush outside and the last thing you can hear is: 
"THAT WAS DANI FROM EXO!"
That...fnshdfbhsfb ARE ALL THE FANS LIKE THAT?!

A 5 minute walk and you finally arrive at the SM building. Like everday are fans gathering around the building, trying to catch some fancams to photos of idols entering the building. This times victim: You.

Fans are screaming your name, tyring to get your attention. You really would like to spend time with them, but no, I have my schedules. Maybe today not my regular schedule, but I have a really important date with my boss.

You enter the building and walk upstairs to the office. On the counter: Your favorite woman.

"Good Morning, Mrs Byun" you greet her.
"Ms Park. Please follow me. Mr Lee is alerady waiting." she says and walks to the backroom. You follow her. In front of the conference room she stops.

"Here he is waiting." 
You nod and knock, after that you enter the room.

"Hello Dani!" Lee Soo Man says. 
"Hello Lee-ssi" you greet him and walk towards the table he is sitting on.
"Why are we here?" you ask confused.
"I like this room more than my stinky little office."
"Oh I see. So why am I here?"

"After the chinese showcase the chinese unit will have a couple interview in China. You will stay with them. So from the 1st to the 12th march you will stay in china. Unfortunately you have an interview on the 11th, so after it you have to rush home to korea to take part in the debut stage one day later." he says.

Crap, now the travelling starts. China - Korea - China - Korea - other country - Korea and so on. Let's sleep for the next days.

"Is that all?" you ask.
"You guys will get a little dorm for 7 persons in Bejing."
"Ok great."
"Kris and you will choose together who will share a room with each other."
You simply nod.
"Before you leave now. I got a little surprise for you. You really need and deserve it."

"Uh what?"
"Just follow me." Lee SM says and leaves the room. You follow him confused.
____________________________________________________________________________________

what is it? well too lazy to tell it now. Be patient for tomorrow

AND LEAVE A COMMENT!

I will edit this chapter tomorrow, means I will correct it. I'm too tired now..