Surprise gift

~~Only Girl ~~ : Debut Days [EDITING]

I follow him confused. What is he going to do? Surprise for me? My birthday is 3 months ago.

Lee Soo Man keeps walking and walking. Where the hell are we going? Can't he say something. Speak to me!

He stops in front of the garage.
"Behind these doors is your surprise. Can you guess what?"
"uhh no.." you answer and shake your head.
"Really no ideas?"
"Nope"
"Oh then I better show it to you"

He slowly opens the door and I follow him inside. Normal garage. There is SNSD's car and over there Suju's. There are the cars of the staff members and there is a suspicious white Hyundai Santa Fe, standing there, lonely in the corner. 

"And how about now?"
"I have still no idea?"
L. SM walks towards the white huge car and starts to pose in front of it.
"Huh..Lee-Ssi.. do I have to model for a car?"
"No No"
"Ehm..."
"I give up. This is your new car!" he yells happily.

I've never seen him like this before. And wait...car for me?

"For me?" you ask confused whle pointing on yourself. He nods.
"We got this car. It's sponsored by Hyundai. I tought you would need it the most. You can drive the members around and you don't need to take Kris' car anymore."
"Oh..ehm..thank you this is really surprising now."

Lee Soo Man walks towards you. He rummages in his pockets and takes the key out.
"Here" he says and hands it to you "Now its all yours."
"I'm..wow..I'm very pleased.." you say and take the key.
"Go and try it" he says and you nod. Like a gentleman he opens the door for you and you sit down.

"And how is it?"
"Little bit different from Kris' car, but its an amazing feeling, because it is my car. Again thank you!"
"You're welcome. But now hush hush, I want that you get the boys, take them for a dinner and discuss everythign for the showcase."

You nod and start the car. Lee Soo Man closes the door and waves as you drive out of the garage. The boys are located on different places. Tao is in the karate/taekwondo/wushu center. Chen, Luhan, Baekhyun and D.O are in the music class on a special music school, Sehun probably at home learning for his exams, Kai and the others are probably dancing in the dance studio close to our dorm.

Who should I pick up first?
____________________________________________________________________________________

I'm back!

yep 3 days without updating can be hard, especially when the last chapters line was the announcement of a surprise. Well its just a car. More not. Maybe in the future more?

But oh well. Chanyeol keeps messing with me 

I don't want this! Anyone else has problems with choosing the perfect bias in EXO? Well I have a system: One bias for K, one for M.

But even with the M unit I have problems. Oh Lay and Chen...keep fighting...

But right now just Chanyeol.

TOMORROW maybe a double update. Just MAYBE.

So bye bye, have a great day and till tomorrow!

PS one of my readers celebrated yesterday his/her birthday. HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY TO

YOU! I don't know who your bias is so yeah....

Is that enough?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @skittlelover!