Evening with Tao

~~Only Girl ~~ : Debut Days [EDITING]

Yesterday we shooted the MV. I'm still really...tired. I walk around like a homeless person but oh well...
I tied my hair in a extremly messy bun. I'm just wearing one of my favorite shirts: a 2ne1
blackjack shirt. Its so baggy and comfortable. Simply perfect. Because some of the members hate it warm inside the dorm, we have some windows open, thats why I have to wear a jacket over it.
I'm lazying around for the whole day. I woke up, took my shower, had a little breakfast with Lay, Luhan, Tao and Chen and went after that to the living room. Drama marathon together with Tao. The other 3 went to the cinema. And the other members wanted to practice. They're crazy...

Tao and I are already watching for 5 hours. 5 hours full of dramas and lazyness. He's tired, I'm tired. That's why we understand each other really good.

You turn your head to Tao and give him a tired look. He turns his head too.
"Are you hungry?" you ask.
"Yes.." Tao answers and turns his head back to the Tv. Currently your watching Dream High. 
"And what?"
"Let's go eating something." he answers.
"Noo...then I have to move..." you nag.
"Then let's order something." he suggests.
"Ok..and what?"
Tao looks to the ceiling. He then his lips.

"I want chicken." he says.
"me too..." you answer and get a dreamy look.
"Mexicana chicken?" Tao suggests.
"Ok...you order."
"ok.." he says and takes his phone out.

"Hello, Huang ZiTao here, I'd like to order something." 
"Be silent. I can't hear something." you nag. Tao stucks his tung out, rolls his eyes and leaves the room.
You continue watching the Dream High episode and Tao returns a couple of minutes later.

"They said it will take about 30 minutes."

~~40 minutes later~~

"Tao you said 30 minutes...there's still nothing."
"Just wait a little longer. We have 8pm, it's normal. Many people order to this time."
"I'm hungryyyyyy"
"Dani, stop nagging."
You take Tao's arm and start shaking it.
"Tao, I'm hungry~~."
"If you shake my-" Ding~dong
"See it helps." you say and smirk. Tao rolls his eyes and you rush to the door. He follows you. He stops at the kitchen to get his wallet, meanwhile you open the door.

The delivery guy walks up to your dorm. He seems nervous. You can guess this because he is shaking as he hands you the two chicken boxes.
"Is everything alright?" you ask.
"Yes...yes.."
"Here is your money plus some cumshaw." Tao says and hands the money to the guy shakes his head hectically.
"No no...I don't..I can't.."
"Take it." Tao says and shakes the money in front of the guy.
"No No.."
"If you take it then you'll get a sign of us." you answer.
"Ok..." the guy answers and hands you his helmet.

"Sign this please."
"But it will wash off..." you say and give Tao a confused look. Tao nods.
"But we can still sign it." Tao smiles and takes the helmet. The guys hands him a pen and Tao signs it. After that he hands it to you and the guy gets a confused look. 
"I don't want a sign from your staff noona."
Tao cleans his throat.
"She will sign it. Thank me in about.." Tao looks on his watch "in about 30 minutes."
"ok..." the guy says, goodbyes you and leaves.

You shut the door and Tao walks with the food to the living room. 
"Sm will launch our Mv today?" you ask.
"Yes he called this morning. I forgot to tell it to you."
"Why does he tell it to you guys instead of me?"
"Well.."
"You answered my phone?"
Tao nods and takes a bite of his chicken. You slap Tao's arm.
"What? It annoyed me. Your ringtone annoys me."
"Tss it's much better then 'Oh-oh-oh'"
"It's SNSD. It's great."
"Of course..." you answer and take a bite of your chicken.
"Your ringtone is--" Oh-oh-oh 
"Tao your phone again.."

"Hello, Tao here" 
I watch him while I'm chewing my chicken. The whole time he nods. Is he stupid or what? The person on the other side can't see what he wants to say. He ends the call.

"Who was it?" you ask.
"Kris."
"And?"
"And our MV got released."
You both exchange looks before you both widen your eyes. You throw your chicken back into the box, Tao throws his phone on the sofa and you both rush to the PC, which is located in the dorm office.

"Faster!" Tao orders and you quickly press the button of the computer.
"Com'on Pc...faster.." you whisper.
"What's the password??"  you ask hectically.
"I don't know!!"
"Let's try this...uhm..Dani..Error...uhm..exo...Error.."
"Try Exo again, but this time big letters!" Tao yells.
"Ok ok..EXO...YES!"
"Oh thanks god." Tao says and looks to the ceiling.

You quickly enter the internet and click on youtube.
"Which we watch first?"
"I don't know. Just type 'Exo' in the search bar. The first Mv that appears we will watch."
"What if 'What if love' appears?"
"Are you stupid or what? I mean the first 'History' MV that appears."
"ok ok calm down, bro"

You type the three letters into the search bar and the korean version appears first.
"ok ok..."
"Click on it!"
"Tao this is a special moment."
"I don't care!" he yells and presses your indexfinger down on the mouse.

The music starts playing and the pants shaking part appears. We both get gloomy eyes. It looks amazing!
"Oh my god there is me!" you yell happily as a close up of you appears.
"You look cool with a cappie."
"Thank you."
Your rap part appears. Your head is short before to disappear in the screen.
"Your rap is amazing. The editors made a great job!" Tao copliments.
"Oh yes." you answer.

The MV ends.
"This was amazing."
"I think the chinese version is much better." Tao answers in a snobbish way.
"Tss of course. Let's read comments!"
"Oh yes. The reaction of a girl."
"I'm scared." you confess.
"Just scroll down now!"
"Ok.."
You scroll down and the two top comments appear.

"Read!" Tao orders since he barely understands english.
"-The last member is a girl!!??- -Oh my god this is amazing. Can't wait to see her live.- is the first comment."
"uhh you earned a fan"
"The second comment says -A girl? Sm really? How stupid is that?-"
"Oh that's mean."
"Oh yes."
"And the other comments?"
"-I love the girl- -what's her name?- -She's the girl from the photos!- -I love Chanyeol-"
"Oh nice comments. Wait you do what?" Tao asks confused.
"I do nothing. That girl...well hopefully girl said that she loves Chanyeol."
Tao slaps your arm.
"You scared me for a moment."
"If I would love Chanyeol I would have told you."
"Oh yes...but seriously. If you like someone, if member or not, tell it!"
"Of course." you say and hug his waist, because you're sitting and he is standing beside you. "I would tell you everything."

"Now the chinese!"
I click on the chinese version and it is actually similar to the korean version. Just different members. Except for me hehe
"I fell in love." Tao says.
You turn around and look at the dreamy Tao.
"Hopefully not with me."
"Don't worry. I love myself. I look so badass..."
"Hahah so selfish."
"Don't worry I love you too."
"I know."

"Translate the comments please."
"-I love the girl- -Sm better releases her name!- -What country is she from?- -I want to be this girl..- Seems like Sm didn't said something yet."
"Wait a little longer." Tao says. You nod and turn the Pc off.

"Let's continue to watch Dream High." you suggest.
"Noo.."
"No? I tought it is your favorite drama?" you say and let yourself fall onto the sofa.
"I want something else now...Isn't Kpop Star on?"
"I guess..."
"Let's watch this."
You nod.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Anyone remembers Mexicana Chicken? 

How about now? 
Com'on you all know it. Everybody in the kpop world has seen this.

But oh well.

Just want to say till next thursday NO UPDATE due exams...

but oh well I'm tired and still ill..I still have to attend at school.

wish you all a nice week..till thursday. Between that's how I probably look right now. (just without make-up)