I missed you

~~Only Girl ~~ : Debut Days [EDITING]

Turn around? uhm...okay..

You slowly turn around. On the other street side you can see two persons. A tall boy and a small girl holding a phone are standing there. Totally confused you keep standing at your place.

Unknown number..who is that?

The two persons check the street before they start walking up to you. You keep standing at your place. Not moving. You turn your phone off and let it slip into your hoodie bag. From behind you can here that some of the boys are still standing at the van, watching you from afar, wondering who is walking up to you.
The persons are coming closer and closer. They finally reach the light of a lantern and you can see the faces clearly
.

Soojin?! Nate?!

Your bag slips out of your hands and you start running. Soojin starts running too and as she finally meets you, she hugs you hard.

I totally forgot about her and Nate. How could I?? Because of huge schedule, the boys and china-korea I probably forgot them....

"Dani!"
"Soojin!"
She lets off you and scans you from head to toe before she embraces you in another hug.
"I missed you so much. Like omg..why didn't you call??" she says angryily.
"I'm sorry..my schedule and everything just messes with me in the moment..."
"Oh no problem"
She lets off you and it is Nates turn. You hug his waist, since he is really tall.

"Oh my God I missed I'm sooo sorry!" you repeat and Nate pats your shoulder, while you turn back to Soojin. Your eyes start to get a little bit teary. You wipe a tear away and blink several times.
"Yayaya don't cry Dani" Soojin says and caresses your cheek.
"How about we just go inside and meet the boys?" Soojin suggests and you nod.

"I never visited you actually" Soojin says as you open the door.
"But now you two are here"
"Is the dorm big?"
"No...well yes..I don't know. Normal size I guess?"
"We will see it anyway, sweetie" Nate says and backhugs Soojin.

You enter the dorm and D.O walk out of the kitchen.
"Friends? Dani you ...oh Nate and Soojin?"
"Yes, I met them on the streets"
"No, we saw Dani, called her and made her cry" Nate answers.
"You cried?" D.o asks and you nod. He puts an arm around your shoulder and presses you against his chest. Soojin and Nate start to giggle a little bit.
"Don't cry anymore ok?" D.o says and you nod. "So now I made a little late snack, are you guys hungry too?"
Nate and Soojin exchange looks
"Yeah why not?" Nate asks and you lead them to the kitchen. D.o disappears in the living room.

The two sit down on the long table. They sit really awkwardly and probably feel uncomfortable.
"Do you want to drink something?"
"Yeah a waterwould be nice, you too?" Soojin answers
"Yeah me too" Nate answers. You nod and reach out for the cups in the cupboard. In that moment Chanyeol enters the room.

"Yah Dani! Let me help you!" he says and walks up to you. One hand of him rests on your waist and the other one reaches out to the cupboard.
"How many do you need?" he asks as he looks down to you. You still have youreyes fixed on the hand which is resting on your waist. He quickly takes it away. He mouthes a 'sorry'.
"Two"
"Here" he says and hands them to you.
"Thank you"
You turn around and Soojin and Nate look pretty confused.
"here for you guys" you say and hand them to you.

Chanyeol and you sit down next to each other. Soojin and nate judge the two of you. Chanyeol is sitting really close to you. Nate points at you and Nate.
"You..two?"
"No!" you say and shake your head in histery.
"ah ok" Nate says.

You take a sip of your tea and as drop runs down your chin, Chanyeol wipes it off with his thumb. Soojin and Nate look again puzzled.
"Are you sure?" Sojiin asks.
"What?"
"That you're not dating"
"No, of course not." you say and glare at Chanyeol. He shrugs and smiles.
"Then why?"
"He just cares for me"
"Yes that too. But actually I really like her" Chanyeol says proudly.
"oh"
"And?" Soojin asks "Then Dani..aish Dani why are you not dating him?!"
"Soojin please.."
"Com'on he's cute and he seems to like you a lot" she says and Chanyeol nods in agreement.
"It's difficult. I don't really want to date any of the boys."
"Talking about the boys..where are the others?"

"Boys!" you scream and Sehun and, D.o and Baehyun appear at the door frame.
"You called? oh friends?" Baekhyun asks.
"Yes Soojin and Nate. Remember when we ate pizza with them?"
"Ahh yees these friends" Sehun says.
The three sit down at the table and start to chat with all of you.

Some minutes later, Kai appears.
"We have guests and nobody calls me?"
"I called all the boys, but you didn't appear" you say.
"oh ok.."
He sits down on the other side of you, so that you sit between him and Chanyeol. Soojin looks at you and nods in Kai's direction. You give her a confused look. Then she looks at her watch and pokes Nate.
"Sweetie it's late we should leave"
"Oh yeah, thanks for the water Dani"
"Wait I walk you to the door" you say and walk with them to the door. They help each other with the jackets and as they're done Soojin hugs you.

"Is that..you know?" she whispers.
"What?"
"Is that the 'Kai' you had the date with?"
"Yes..."
"The same you hurt you?"
"What do you mean with 'hurt'?"
"Well you know...played with the other girls. I know that this bothered you a lot"
"Tss naa" you answer.
"yes yes Dani, of course you were hurt, don't deny it"
"Whatever"
"Yes we will leave now. Good luck with the next shows."
"Thank you" you answer and lean on the doorframe.

Nate waves and walks down the stairs. Soojin stops.
"And hey about Chanyeol...think again, he really likes you, I saw it. The entire time he looked at you with that smile and he wiped that drop of your chin, what is really cute and I just want to melt away when I remember how he looked at you"
"Soojin!"
"Oh oh ok...calm down Dani. I'm just saying."
"hush hush your boyfriend is waiting"
"Ok bye Dani!"
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THIS IS NOT EDITED I will do that tomorrow ^^

Omg I totally forgot about these 2. I mentioned them in the foreword but never mentioned them until now. I feel so sorry for them. But ok, now they're finally back ^^

COMMENT!