Ideal Types

~~Only Girl ~~ : Debut Days [EDITING]

We're currently having our very first interview. More than the half is already done. We started of with our intro, introduced ourselves, showed some dance moves and singing lines, personal talents and so on.

"At this point, everyone is quite curious about the dormitory arrangement in china. Who roommates?" the host asks. She is a really pretty chinese woman. In front of us are fans sitting. There is even one crying. She is a Kris fan, since she is holding a Kris banner.
The answer. Since some of us are not fluent in chinese we always wait for the translation before we answer a question.

"Luhan, who do you room with?" she asks him.
"With Kris"
"So just you two?"
Luhan nods. "Xiumin and Chen share together, Lay and Dani, while Tao rooms with the manager"
"Oh Dani and Lay share together?" the host says in shock. The fans in front look a little bit disappointed.
"Yes, they even share a bed. We only have queen sized beds in each room. So every room couple shares a bed" Luhan answers.
"Oh thats..interesting.." she answers and smiles awkwardly.

Some minutes later we get to a different kind of questions. The host asks something and we have to point on the member who we think is the answer.
"Who is the most different off stage?" Uhm who..Lay? Xiumin? 
Wait stop pointing at me!

"Oh finally Dani. What is she like in the dorm, Kris?"
"Well she is adorable, funny and well...different. On stage she is more fierce and serious about what she is doing."
"Next...Who is the tidiest member?"
"Xiumin" Lay answers

"We just have so much more about EXO-M's lifestyle, so we asked fans for questions and we received many entries. Some fans even send video entries and one of the videos we would like to show."
Behind us is a little Tv. A girl shows up, she made a selca video of herself and she asked really many questions. Some of the things she said I didn't understood, so I hope that our translator will translate it later for us. My chinese is good, but sometimes...not.
"She mentioned that one question and I guess we're all really curious about that: What are your ideal types?" the host asks. Exactly this questions I was scared about. I never really thought about it...

"Maybe we should start with Kris" Tao suggests, since he is sitting as last in the line and Kris is the head of the line.
"I like kind girls who know how to cook and look after other people. She should also be filial, that should be all." Kris answers. Now it's Lay's turn. He turns to me before he answers.
"Lay?"
"Slightly cute and filial" <- was that now the truth or...
"Dani?" my turn damn...
"Well...I actually never thought about it"
"Oh that's sad. We will give you more time. Luhan?"
"I like those who are demure and quiet" Luhan says. That suits that one girl he adores so much! So cute...
"Xiumin?"
"I like girls whom I can hug and they can give me comfort to others"
"So they must be very understanding?" she asks and Xiumin nods. "Chen?"
"I like girls who seem like older sisters" he says and everybody seems a little shocked after the translaor translated it. I already thought he would be like that, since he adores really many older idols and models..hehe- wait my ideal type...damn..
"So you like older girls?"
"I don't mind the age."
"Tao?"
"Because I'm still young, so I still don't have much expectation of girls. For now, I just want to concentrade on my career and my activities, so I'll continue wo work hard on my work."
"But you still havn't answered the question. For example, after watching dramas or movies, you would like certain girls."
"I have been practicing a lot, so I don't want dramas or movies" LIAR you and your drama...everyday we had to watch it, being punctual at home, so we won't miss it. And girls HA he already told me so many girls he likes...too young..of course..

"Back to Dani, did you thought about it?"
"My answer is similiar to Tao's. I didn't think about it till now. But I will take my time to think about it and maybe next time I can answer that question."

"Oh that's sad...oh we're nearly the end of this..."
_____________________________________________________

---EXO-M's dorm: Dalay room---

You're inside your room, sitting in front of your laptop and reading comments to todays interview on the official website of Sina. Next to you are notes about comments you just read, how you could answer other questions and other things. It's dark outside and raining.

~knock~knock~

"It's open" you say and Tao steps inside. "close the door, please"
As he is done he takes a chair and places himself next to you
"I can feel that something bothers you, so tell me what's wrong"
"I'm alright" you answer without taking your eyes of the laptop.
"Of course there is something. I can feel it. It's about the ideal type right?"
"yes..."
"And you're worried about Chanyeol and Kai"
"Yes"
"I see...don't worry they're alright again."
"Tao, when you have the exactly same person the whole time in your mind...does that mean that you like this certain person?"
"Well if it is a boy who is up in your mind..I think so?"
"well because...Kai...he is in my mind since that night..."
"Oh so you like him?"

"Naa..Maybe I'm just worried..." you answer and turn back to the laptop.

"But he was about to kiss you"
"From where...?"
"I saw it. I see everything. He was about to kiss you and you seemed to like it, since you didn't do something against it"
"But when Lay kissed me I didn't do something too"
"Lay was fast and unexpected. Kai was more..slow and romantic. If Chanyeol wouldn't have stopped this...well then you would have had an amazing romantic kiss next to water and a beautiful building."
His words make you blush, while you think back to the really beautiful scenery.

"See you must like him a lot. You even blush. Why don't you mention him when this question comes up tomorrow?"
"I can't say: Hey I like boys like Kai. That would sound like we're dating."
"But isn't that what you exactly want? Date him?"
"Nooo Tao! Com'on...we're bandmates I can't date him..."
"Of course you can"
"But I would receive hate from the fans"
"After some time they would support you as couple"
"And what if we break up one day? We're still in a group together and it would be awkward..."
"Well.."
"See it's-"
"Then mention what you like about him tomorrow"
"What?"
"What do you like about him? His eyes? His thick lips? Is he cute?His dancing skills? Do you...find him..you know..hot?"
"Tao!"
"Sorry it's just I don't know what girls think when they see Kai, but I guess things like these come up in their minds..."
"Well yeah he is cute..I love his dancing skills since the day we met..-"
"Then say exactly this: Cute + good at dancing"
"but it sounds weird"
"It sounds good...and hey...Lay wouldn't even get angry. Means: no trouble." Tao says and smirks. Yep trouble is exactly what we don't need now.

"But Chanyeol.."
"What is with Chanyeol..Chanyeol is alright..he he." Tao answers nervously. 
"I know he is the 4th one, don't worry"
"From where do you know that?"
"Figured out by myself. After that incident it was obvious."
"Oh so yeah...maybe little trouble. But hey there are good things too"
"What?"
"Chanyeol will definitely practice dancing now" he says and chuckles.
_______________________________________________

---Next day: Sohu Live Chat Interview---

"Talking about ideal types: What kind of girls would you like to date?"
Kris and Lay answer first. Both the same like yesterday. Now it's my turn..

"And Dani?"
"I guess...cute guys who can dance very well" you say confident.
"Oh that is interesting."
You look at Lay. On his face appeared a big smile.
"Oh Dani, what kind of dancing do you like? Fierce and hot or more cute or traditional dances or...?"
"Well I don't know, simply dancing."
"Ok, next is Luhan.."

I look over to Tao. He smiles and nods again. This time I know what he means. About Kai...I have to think about it. I mean yeah he is cute and talented..but is that enough? Maybe I'm really just worried about him. His injury, his relation to Chanyeol...but then again I'm sad when I think about the time he spent with other girls and the time we had the date together, the time he confessed...is there a chance that he still likes me?
I don't even what to think about it. 
It is weird.. 
It's good that Luhan left this loveline, but someone joined: Chanyeol. Does he really like me more than a friend?
Many question shoot in my mind... no answers.

"Dani?"
"huh?"
"You seem always really dreamy" the host says and chuckles "You got a question"
"Oh let me hear"
"..."
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

The question is just a random one so yeah
I'm really tired, school starts tomorrow and yeah It's sad how fast these 3 weeks have passed T_T 
I will keep updating, but I can't promise to do it daily.

COMMENT <3

Ps:...whats with my subs...first 90...92...93..92 again...people come and leave...anyways thanks for the support!